• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

My Pet Peeves

Why do we have to play the Bengals again and Oakland? the NFL is so stupid give us some other teams it seems like we play the Bengals every year what is it now three yrs. in a row and I'm getting sick of it and I don't want to play Oakland again either we just played them this yr!.

Home
    Miami, New England, N.Y. Jets, Denver, Kansas City, Atlanta, Carolina, Houston

Away
    Miami, New England, N.Y. Jets, Oakland, San Diego, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Cincinnati
    The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
    Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 01-03-2005, 11:54 PM.
  • Demon
    • Mar 2003

How many Bills fans usually make the game in Cincinatti? Me and a few friends are really considering going this year to Cincy for a game. We just wanted to know what the ratio of Bills fans was there?
    Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
      Why do we have to play the Bengals again and Oakland? the NFL is so stupid give us some other teams it seems like we play the Bengals every year what is it now three yrs. in a row and I'm getting sick of it and I don't want to play Oakland again either we just played them this yr!.

Home

Away
      Miami, New England, N.Y. Jets, Oakland, San Diego, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Cincinnati
      http://www.nfl.com/schedules/tv/2005_opponents

If you don't want to keep playing the Bengals, then don't keep finishing 3rd in the division when the Bengals finish 3rd in their division. Same story with Oakland. Add Houston to the mix too. Next year will be 3 times in 4 years

Comment

• BillyT92679
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsChampsin04

Home

Away
        http://www.nfl.com/schedules/tv/2005_opponents
        Next year isactually four years in a row versus Cincinnati.
        Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

Working...
        X