X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Here it IS

Stay up to date with all the Buffalo Bills football news, free agency, NFL draft, and more at 247Sports.com

Bills Can’t Dig Deep Vs. Steeler 2nd & 3rd Teams
    By Mark Weiler
    Date: Jan 4, 2005

In a Sentence:
    Apparently “BILLIEVE”-ing just didn’t cut it!

Perhaps sitting in a big circle outside the stadium in a massive rendition of Kumbaya may do it. The lessons from this game are that talent on the lines is required for NFL teams to be successful. NFL conventional wisdom spanked “Tommy Ball”, yet again, out of the Ralph on Sunday. It should be a while before Commander Tom can sit comfortably.

In the Bills most important game of the season, largely vs. Steeler 2nd-teamers and even 3rd-teamers the offense stunk the joint up. While fans and media will wonder why a team that can average in the 30s for points over six weeks cannot put up a decent performance to a team essentially playing for little, the reasons why cannot be more glaring. They have been stated over and over again well into past seasons now.

Game Grades:

QB: D- Humpty + Big Game vs. Excellent Defense = DISASTER

He makes Cynical look like a Lover.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

There are lots of Haters here.. They post alot more when the team Loses.

Weiler was a Hero to these guys.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• bills_phan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wys
      To think that Rob Johnson was run out of town for as much on a team not coming close to matching the tools that Humpty has at his disposal.
      The true Wyswings comes shining through. I can't get through all of this POS article. I think I'm gonna be sick!
      GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bills_phan
        The true Wyswings comes shining through. I can't get through all of this POS article. I think I'm gonna be sick!
        The truth hurts as much as the length of his articles.
        sacrifice1

Comment

• Philagape
          WIN NOW
          • Jul 2002

OK, I'll start reading it now. My next post will be sometime in April probably.
          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

I truly believe that some people would rather see Drew fail than the Bills succed. In other words, they hate Bledsoe more than they love the Bills. Sick.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
              I truly believe that some people would rather see Drew fail than the Bills succed. In other words, they hate Bledsoe more than they love the Bills. Sick.
              Depends on what your defenition os success is. If it's making playoffs or a sb then ,anyone who wants the bills to succeed should want Drew out of here.
              sacrifice1

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

I don't think that anyone here hates the Bills or Drew. Maybe some of us love them too much. Everyone has there own way of expressing there anger for what has happened to our team. You can still support Drew and not want him to be the starter. I would love nothing more for Drew than for him to win a Superbowl with the Bills. But we all know it ain't happening. It may not happen with JP either, but we have to try. What we are doing now is not working.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                  I want Drew out because nothing he has done has led me to believe the Bills can succeed with him as the starter. By succeed, I mean winning the Superbowl. I think you read too much into this opinion. As I've vehemently said, I'd love for Bledsoe to PROVE ME WRONG. Nothing would make me happier than him guiding us to a Superbowl victory, I just do not think it's reality.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                    • May 2003

Man that was brutal. I could not even finish reading it. You know who his writing style reminds me of? The Bears. Speaking of which, I have not seen them in some time. Could it be that Mark is the mastermind behind the Bears and the reason there have been no sightings is because he was working so hard putting together this masterpiece?

Comment

• BAM
                      • Sep 2003

: : : : : : : : :

Comment

• Iehoshua
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
                        Man that was brutal. I could not even finish reading it. You know who his writing style reminds me of? The Bears. Speaking of which, I have not seen them in some time. Could it be that Mark is the mastermind behind the Bears and the reason there have been no sightings is because he was working so hard putting together this masterpiece?
                        I was the Pink Bear (I am your Father! )as a spoof to the Black Bear, who just pulled ANYTHING out to comment on no matter how out of left field it was. Sorry your conspiracy theory won't hold up.

As far as the "Hater" issue goes, I think some people find it easier to slap the "Hater" label on someone rather than understand their viewpoint because it differs from their own.

I know I've found it easier to slap the "DLC" label on, cuz I can't figure out why some people still defend Drew! Well, I can partially understand, I suppose I just agree to disagree.

Labels are also fun as long as you don't take it personal.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by Darth Takeo
                          I was the Pink Bear (I am your Father! )as a spoof to the Black Bear, who just pulled ANYTHING out to comment on no matter how out of left field it was. Sorry your conspiracy theory won't hold up.

As far as the "Hater" issue goes, I think some people find it easier to slap the "Hater" label on someone rather than understand their viewpoint because it differs from their own.

I know I've found it easier to slap the "DLC" label on, cuz I can't figure out why some people still defend Drew! Well, I can partially understand, I suppose I just agree to disagree.

Labels are also fun as long as you don't take it personal.
                          Seriously!? You were the Pink Bear?

Comment

• The Pink Bear
                            • Dec 2004

Seriously!? You were the Pink Bear?
                            Yes I was.

..and don't think I didn't see the mother comment.

You were just PWN3D by THE PINK BEAR!

Comment

• Iehoshua
                              • Jan 2003

Seriously!? You were the Pink Bear? I am a little confused about one thing. How can you be my father when I am banging your mother?
                              ...cuz I saws it!

Comment

Working...
                              X