• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

still talking about the Pittsburgh game

at work today there were these two guys talking and I overheard their conversation they we're talking about the game and they said that the BILLS didn't want to win because they knew that they would have to play Indy in Indy and that Indy is a better team than they are. "They have Manning and a great Offense and that we would've gotten beat bad". So there saying that the BILLS blew the game because they didn't want to go into Indianapolis and get beat what a bunch of Kabluey and these guys are die hard BILLS fans. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
  • finsrclowns
    • Apr 2004

Indy would have been a challenging matchup but I think every guy on the team wanted the opportunity. The funny thing is we would have matched up much, much better than Denver does. Whatever the spread is on Sunday, take Indy.
    finsrclowns

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Let me get this straight-

We were afraid to look bad by getting beat by a really good team- so to avoid that we get beat (on purpose) by a bunch of backups?

Your co-workers must be ******ed

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jan 2004

No there real cool guys they just graduated from high school. I think they we're joking around but it didn't sound like it. Like I said before there die hard BILLS fans I just can't believe they said that stuff it made me mad I was almost ready to tell them off but I didn't I just walked out of the room.

Comment

• cordog
          eat, drink, and be merry
          • Apr 2003

conspiracy theories. Some people are just idiots

Comment

• NapalmDeath
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
            No there real cool guys they just graduated from high school. I think they we're joking around but it didn't sound like it. Like I said before there die hard BILLS fans I just can't believe they said that stuff it made me mad I was almost ready to tell them off but I didn't I just walked out of the room.

Any die hard Bills fan would not even think of this much less discuss it.

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

You sure they graduated?
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• helmetguy
                Touch the helmet for luck
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                You sure they graduated?
                I was thinking "treated, medicated (heavily), and released," actually!
                Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• FTG
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by The_Philster
                  You sure they graduated?
                  They gradgiated. From kindergarten
                  Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

Ah, There's your answer. They're just kids who havent got a clue yet.
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                    X