PDA

View Full Version : still talking about the Pittsburgh game

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-04-2005, 06:52 PM
at work today there were these two guys talking and I overheard their conversation they we're talking about the game and they said that the BILLS didn't want to win because they knew that they would have to play Indy in Indy and that Indy is a better team than they are. "They have Manning and a great Offense and that we would've gotten beat bad". So there saying that the BILLS blew the game because they didn't want to go into Indianapolis and get beat what a bunch of Kabluey and these guys are die hard BILLS fans. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

finsrclowns
01-04-2005, 06:58 PM
Indy would have been a challenging matchup but I think every guy on the team wanted the opportunity. The funny thing is we would have matched up much, much better than Denver does. Whatever the spread is on Sunday, take Indy.

Dozerdog
01-04-2005, 10:18 PM
Let me get this straight-

We were afraid to look bad by getting beat by a really good team- so to avoid that we get beat (on purpose) by a bunch of backups?

Your co-workers must be ******ed

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-04-2005, 11:59 PM
No there real cool guys they just graduated from high school. I think they we're joking around but it didn't sound like it. Like I said before there die hard BILLS fans I just can't believe they said that stuff it made me mad I was almost ready to tell them off but I didn't I just walked out of the room.

cordog
01-05-2005, 12:03 AM
conspiracy theories. Some people are just idiots

NapalmDeath
01-05-2005, 02:32 AM
No there real cool guys they just graduated from high school. I think they we're joking around but it didn't sound like it. Like I said before there die hard BILLS fans I just can't believe they said that stuff it made me mad I was almost ready to tell them off but I didn't I just walked out of the room.

Any die hard Bills fan would not even think of this much less discuss it.

The_Philster
01-05-2005, 03:17 AM
You sure they graduated?

helmetguy
01-05-2005, 05:33 AM
You sure they graduated?
I was thinking "treated, medicated (heavily), and released," actually!

FTG
01-05-2005, 08:40 AM
You sure they graduated?

They gradgiated. From kindergarten :shortbus: :snicker:

TigerJ
01-05-2005, 12:50 PM

Ah, There's your answer. They're just kids who havent got a clue yet.