• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paladin warrior
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Oct 2004

i hope Drew have Bills zone

I Hope Drew Bledsoe Have Bills zone and read a fan forums.If He read and make him upset that we are talked about him. I beat he will be cry .So i said so what!! and who care if Drew read about this report fan forums. because he is blockhead and all his fault that he fumble the ball and pittsburgh pick up the ball and ran touchdown. Drew have a weak arm and can't hold the ball tight. Always fumble the ball. Do something about his arm. Or Put the football in his a** Don;t know about next season if he play open season again. He will do again and won"t playoff again. That why he played In NEW ENGLAND Patriot's and he did not make a playoff. Patriot's Kick him out! I hope Bill's do same way Kick him out too
  • BAM
    • Sep 2003

Comment

• buffalofan19
      God's gift to the Zone
      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by paladin warrior
      I Hope Drew Bledsoe Have Bills zone and read a fan forums.If He read and make him upset that we are talked about him. I beat he will be cry .So i said so what!! and who care if Drew read about this report fan forums. because he is blockhead and all his fault that he fumble the ball and pittsburgh pick up the ball and ran touchdown. Drew have a weak arm and can't hold the ball tight. Always fumble the ball. Do something about his arm. Or Put the football in his a** Don;t know about next season if he play open season again. He will do again and won"t playoff again. That why he played In NEW ENGLAND Patriot's and he did not make a playoff. Patriot's Kick him out! I hope Bill's do same way Kick him out too
      Uh, sorry he won't.

Despite everything else, he's one of the classiest players in the NFL. He really does not give two $#!ts about the biatching of a few people on a message board.
      Penguins at Sabres Highlight Video 10/10/05
      Sabres at Lightning Highlight Video 10/13/05
      Sabres at Bruins Highlight Video 10/20/05
      Rangers at Sabres Highlight Video 10/22/05
      Sabres at Islanders Highlight Video 10/29/05
      Maple Leafs at Sabres Highlight Video 11/11/05
      Devils at Sabres Highlight Video 11/15/05
      Sabres at Bruins Highlight Video 11/19/05
      Sabres at Islanders Highlight Video 11/23/05
      Canadiens at Sabres Highlight Video 11/25/05

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

Word! Drew is a very classy individual, he's just not a good QB anymore. No sense in knocking him as a person. And where the hell did you learn to speak and write????

Comment

• honey
          • Aug 2002

I would be embarrassed if I knew Drew read what was written about him here. I personally think everyone tries their best...sometimes they just don't get the job done, that's all.

Except for Rob Johnson.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

paladin warrior is my favorite poster.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Iehoshua
              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by lordofgun
              Mine too!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                • Jan 2003

I think Drew only reads English. Did shotgun get a new name?

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                  Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                  • Jan 2004

I didn't know BOA changed usernames?

Comment

• finsrclowns
                    • Apr 2004

He are?
                    finsrclowns

Comment

• lordofgun
                      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                      I think Drew only reads English. Did shotgun get a new name?
                      He's obviously a Native American! Lay off!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• finsrclowns
                        • Apr 2004

He's obviously a Native American! Lay off!
                        finsrclowns

Comment

• cordog
                          eat, drink, and be merry
                          • Apr 2003

I hope you have Hooked on Phonics.

I stopped reading this post. Too painful. Its like im back in Korea all over again.

Comment

• NapalmDeath
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Darth Takeo
                            Mine too!
                            I thought your and LOG's favorite poster was Larry?

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                              • Aug 2004

man, I thought my grammer stunk
                              http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

Working...
                              X