PDA

View Full Version : i hope Drew have Bills zone

paladin warrior
01-04-2005, 07:35 PM
I Hope Drew Bledsoe Have Bills zone and read a fan forums.If He read and make him upset that we are talked about him. I beat he will be cry :cry: .So i said so what!! and who care if Drew read about this report fan forums. because he is blockhead and all his fault that he fumble the ball and pittsburgh pick up the ball and ran touchdown. Drew have a weak arm and can't hold the ball tight. Always fumble the ball. Do something about his arm. Or Put the football in his a** Don;t know about next season if he play open season again. He will do again and won"t playoff again. That why he played In NEW ENGLAND Patriot's and he did not make a playoff. Patriot's Kick him out! I hope Bill's do same way Kick him out too

BAM
01-04-2005, 07:39 PM
:miyagi:

buffalofan19
01-04-2005, 08:06 PM
I Hope Drew Bledsoe Have Bills zone and read a fan forums.If He read and make him upset that we are talked about him. I beat he will be cry :cry: .So i said so what!! and who care if Drew read about this report fan forums. because he is blockhead and all his fault that he fumble the ball and pittsburgh pick up the ball and ran touchdown. Drew have a weak arm and can't hold the ball tight. Always fumble the ball. Do something about his arm. Or Put the football in his a** Don;t know about next season if he play open season again. He will do again and won"t playoff again. That why he played In NEW ENGLAND Patriot's and he did not make a playoff. Patriot's Kick him out! I hope Bill's do same way Kick him out too
Uh, sorry he won't.

Despite everything else, he's one of the classiest players in the NFL. He really does not give two $#!ts about the biatching of a few people on a message board.

jamze132
01-04-2005, 08:08 PM
Word! Drew is a very classy individual, he's just not a good QB anymore. No sense in knocking him as a person. And where the hell did you learn to speak and write????

honey
01-04-2005, 08:10 PM
:rolleyes: I would be embarrassed if I knew Drew read what was written about him here. I personally think everyone tries their best...sometimes they just don't get the job done, that's all. :(

Except for Rob Johnson. :snicker:

lordofgun
01-04-2005, 08:11 PM
paladin warrior is my favorite poster.

Iehoshua
01-04-2005, 08:11 PM

Mine too!

chernobylwraiths
01-04-2005, 08:13 PM

I think Drew only reads English. Did shotgun get a new name?

Bill Brasky
01-04-2005, 08:14 PM

I didn't know BOA changed usernames?

finsrclowns
01-04-2005, 08:19 PM

He are? :funny:

lordofgun
01-04-2005, 10:17 PM
I think Drew only reads English. Did shotgun get a new name?
He's obviously a Native American! Lay off!

finsrclowns
01-04-2005, 11:03 PM
He's obviously a Native American! Lay off!

:roflmao:

cordog
01-04-2005, 11:17 PM

I hope you have Hooked on Phonics.

I stopped reading this post. Too painful. Its like im back in Korea all over again.

NapalmDeath
01-04-2005, 11:49 PM
Mine too!

I thought your and LOG's favorite poster was Larry?

Jayhawk
01-05-2005, 06:21 AM
man, I thought my grammer stunk

Tatonka
01-05-2005, 07:27 AM
He's obviously a Native American!

you're

FTG
01-05-2005, 07:50 AM
Despite everything else, he's one of the classiest players in the NFL. .

Why do people always say that? Seriously..........there are about 1500 players in the NFL. What makes Drew so great? Because he does not beat his wife, do drugs and bang 14yr olds? A lot of players can say that.

THATHURMANATOR
01-05-2005, 08:17 AM

Can someone translate this into english for me?

Iehoshua
01-05-2005, 08:21 AM
I thought your and LOG's favorite poster was Larry?

I haven't seen Larry in a while... Until the Larr man returns, I'm on the paladin bandwagon!

FTG
01-05-2005, 08:44 AM
Can someone translate this into english for me?

Basically said.................Drew Bledsoe sucks :up:

THATHURMANATOR
01-05-2005, 08:53 AM
Thats what I thought but I couldn't be sure.

The King
01-05-2005, 09:06 AM
Why do people always say that? Seriously..........there are about 1500 players in the NFL. What makes Drew so great? Because he does not beat his wife, do drugs and bang 14yr olds? A lot of players can say that.

Ummm actually most premier players cant. Half of professional sport is made up of scumbags.

Drew does a lot of charity work and he has his Parenting with Dignity thing. But he gets credit most notably* for how he handled his situation in NE most players would have allowed the media to run rampid with that situation and Drew handled it above and beyond what most wouldve. But I am assuming you knew all this.

Certainly there are other 'class acts' in the NFL but not too many who have gone through the diversity Drew has. You cant really dump on him when it comes to being a good guy.

imbondz
01-05-2005, 10:40 AM
I agree

Mr. Miyagi
01-05-2005, 10:51 AM
:lolpoint:paladin warrior

You know your grammar sucks when a Chinese guy is laughing at it. :miyagi:

chernobylwraiths
01-05-2005, 08:05 PM
man, I thought my grammer stunk

grammar

lordofgun
01-05-2005, 08:14 PM
grammar