PDA

View Full Version : The most frustrating thing ever...

lordofgun
11-24-2002, 06:15 PM
We can't even force a freaking turnover!! minus the miami game with the giftys from lucas, we've been absolutely terrible in the turnover dept.

ArcticWildMan
11-24-2002, 06:49 PM
IMO, it's because of our CB's. I've never been sold on Winfield as a cover man and Clements just plain doesn't impress me.

Winfield is a great tackler, but he isn't the CB you want if you are looking for INT's. It's just not his thing.

Clements is a hotdog that gets burned at least once a game. Somebody needs to enlighten him that one good game (Miami) does not a Pro-bowler make!

I won't even waste my time on Watson :rolleyes:

Novacane
11-24-2002, 06:51 PM
I am really sick of seeing clements act like an idiot after he makes an ok play and then turn around and get burned the next. Someone needs to take him aside and tell him to drop his hotdoging. He is not good enough to hot dog!

SABURZFAN
11-25-2002, 02:40 AM
FIRE J.GRAY!!!!!!!

northernbillfan
11-25-2002, 03:21 AM
Pointing fingers again Saburz???

We couldn't get a TO if our lives depended on it.

Our hopes as fans were accecelerated as fans after the Miami game.

We have yet to beat a legitimate team.

Billsbabee
11-25-2002, 07:03 AM
Yes, Clements has got to stop hotdogging it. We are not good enough or consistent enought to even do that crap. My questions is, what is holding Clements back this year? The coaching? He and Winfield both were getting in there and going for the INT's last year...why not this year? They were there and on it last year a lot, so I have to wonder and agonize over what they are being coached to do.
It totally p!$$es me off each week to watch them fall off their man and be miles behind, aside, in front of their guy. GET ON HIM!!!

SABURZFAN
11-25-2002, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
Pointing fingers again Saburz???

We couldn't get a TO if our lives depended on it.

Our hopes as fans were accecelerated as fans after the Miami game.

We have yet to beat a legitimate team.

yep.

scrap the 46 defense

how quickly that vanished,huh?

with these coaches,i seriously doubt that we'll beat a legitimate team.