PDA

View Full Version : This administration will stay on its course

ghz in pittsburgh
01-05-2005, 11:26 AM
No matter how we argue, I'm convinced that TD and MM will stay on their plan, which is clear from last year's draft of Losman and Bledsoe's contract re-structuring - Bledsoe will start in 2005 and Losman takes over in 2006. I'd not be surprised that we see more Losman in 2005 though, especially in special situations like goal line etc. MM struck me as the kind of guy who likes this kind of stuff.

Mularkey seems to be a guy has a strong conviction about the kind of football he wants to play, just the opposite from his predecessor. He stayed on his course even after Ralph criticised him earlier. To me this QB things is progressing according to his plan and he will place his attention to other areas.

Will Losman struggle when he finally takes the rein? Not if we use Pennington as a guide. So there is a good example there.

I just hope Mularkey's "other areas" include the offensive line. Make no mistake, addressing offensive line is not for protecting the stature of Bledsoe's sake, but for McGahee's power attack. Wouldn't it be easier that McGahee does not have to bounce outside every time in order to gain yards?

FTG
01-05-2005, 11:39 AM
Looking forward to 06 if thats the case

justasportsfan
01-05-2005, 11:39 AM
No matter how we argue, I'm convinced that TD and MM will stay on their plan, which is clear from last year's draft of Losman and Bledsoe's contract re-structuring - Bledsoe will start in 2005 and Losman takes over in 2006. I'd not be surprised that we see more Losman in 2005 though, especially in special situations like goal line etc. MM struck me as the kind of guy who likes this kind of stuff.

Mularkey seems to be a guy has a strong conviction about the kind of football he wants to play, just the opposite from his predecessor. He stayed on his course even after Ralph criticised him earlier. To me this QB things is progressing according to his plan and he will place his attention to other areas.

Will Losman struggle when he finally takes the rein? Not if we use Pennington as a guide. So there is a good example there.

I just hope Mularkey's "other areas" include the offensive line. Make no mistake, addressing offensive line is not for protecting the stature of Bledsoe's sake, but for McGahee's power attack. Wouldn't it be easier that McGahee does not have to bounce outside every time in order to gain yards?

It is all about what MM wants or is it what TD wants? MM could be a TD puppet.

Ebenezer
01-05-2005, 11:46 AM
Looking forward to 06 if thats the case
if DB starts then you aren't going to post in the 2005 season??? THERE IS A GOD!!!

FTG
01-05-2005, 11:48 AM
if DB starts then you aren't going to post in the 2005 season??? THERE IS A GOD!!!

keep dreaming.

Iehoshua
01-05-2005, 12:15 PM
If you hate his posts so much, why ***** about it? Just put him on ignore. Simple solution.

OpIv37
01-05-2005, 12:18 PM
If it'll get us into the playoffs in 05 and allow Losman to develop more so he's prepared to take over in 06, so be it. But if we play like crap and Losman still doesn't see significant playing time, I'm going to be calling for TD's head.

Ebenezer
01-05-2005, 12:23 PM
If you hate his posts so much, why ***** about it? Just put him on ignore. Simple solution.
Mods really can't ignore...if we do then it is pretty hard to mod the boards.

Iehoshua
01-05-2005, 12:28 PM
Mods really can't ignore...if we do then it is pretty hard to mod the boards.

Understood... Just hate to see you suffering so much with :mex: propoganda...

:rofl:

cordog
01-05-2005, 12:44 PM
It is all about what MM wants or is it what TD wants? MM could be a TD puppet.

Yeah i know, I see TD up in the boxes with a head set on. Hes the one running the practices, coming up with the game plans, hes the one watching film, and he decides who will start and who will sit the pine.

justasportsfan
01-05-2005, 12:50 PM
Yeah i know, I see TD up in the boxes with a head set on. Hes the one running the practices, coming up with the game plans, hes the one watching film, and he decides who will start and who will sit the pine.Or I see him telling MM, start Drew, make it work. Don't forget who hired you.

Ebenezer
01-05-2005, 12:59 PM
Yeah i know, I see TD up in the boxes with a head set on. Hes the one running the practices, coming up with the game plans, hes the one watching film, and he decides who will start and who will sit the pine.
:shocked: the guy must never sleep...

cordog
01-05-2005, 01:12 PM
Or I see him telling MM, start Drew, make it work. Don't forget who hired you.

Yeah i forgot about that. Its just one big conspiracy. TD and Drew plan to take over the league!