PDA

View Full Version : Will the Bills ever win a Super Bowl with Bledsoe at QB?

lordofgun
01-05-2005, 01:50 PM
If you honestly can answer yes, I disagree, but I won't fault you. If you vote NO, but still want Bledsoe to be our starter, that's where I have a problem. The whole point is to win a Superbowl.

I'd rather go 3-13 with JP next year then go 10-6 with drew and lose in the playoffs. We'd be right back where we are now...except we'd have a playoff loss under our belts. :party:

At this point, I'd say that winning the Super Bowl with Drew has about a ZERO% chance of happening. It's slightly higher with Losman.

It's all about hoisting that trophy and none of us should forget it.

FTG
01-05-2005, 01:52 PM
uh.........................NO!

Iehoshua
01-05-2005, 01:53 PM
If you honestly can answer yes, I disagree, but I won't fault you. If you vote NO, but still want Bledsoe to be our starter, that's where I have a problem. The whole point is to win a Superbowl.

I'd rather go 3-13 with JP next year then go 10-6 with drew and lose in the playoffs. We'd be right back where we are now...except we'd have a playoff loss under our belts. :party:

At this point, I'd say that winning the Super Bowl with Drew has about a ZERO% chance of happening. It's slightly higher with Losman.

It's all about hoisting that trophy and none of us should forget it.

This can go back to my point about the Giants in another thread... True they took a bloody nose and sacrificed the season in favor of grooming Eli, but if that gave them the step forward to building a true contender, then I think they did the right thing. Why play just to get in the playoffs? Anything can happen but it'd be better going in with a more complete team than a fatally flawed one...

No chance with Drew IMO.

FTG
01-05-2005, 01:54 PM
Shoulda made this a public poll log. I wanna know who here smokes crack

justasportsfan
01-05-2005, 02:32 PM
Some people here are satisfied w/ a winning season. I think they were once Cardinals fans.

vski
01-05-2005, 02:43 PM
Some people here are satisfied w/ a winning season. I think they were once Cardinals fans.
Or fans that think 9-7 is alot better than 8-8 and 6-10.

Mr. Cynical
01-05-2005, 02:43 PM
This is a joke question right?

Mr. Cynical
01-05-2005, 02:44 PM
Shoulda made this a public poll log. I wanna know who here smokes crack
Why, you a dealer?

:bling:

:;

justasportsfan
01-05-2005, 02:45 PM
Or fans that think 9-7 is alot better than 8-8 and 6-10.
who are you ?

:jk:

Welcome. :up:

vski
01-05-2005, 05:04 PM
who are you ?

:jk:

Welcome. :up:
Thanks, diehard Bills fan lurker turned poster. :peace:

Drive 4 Five
01-05-2005, 08:43 PM
Well they said the same thing about the Lakers and Shaquille O'Neal and look what happened. On the other hand, Drew Bledsoe is not black, mean as hell, and over 300 lbs.

I'd say that I have a better chance of not falling for Lucy pulling that damn football away as I am about to kick it and falling on my ass than Bledsoe has of leading the Bills to the Super Bowl.

Philagape
01-05-2005, 09:33 PM
I'd say that I have a better chance of not falling for Lucy pulling that damn football away as I am about to kick it and falling on my ass than Bledsoe has of leading the Bills to the Super Bowl.

That's a very fitting analogy.

"Maybe THIS time she won't pull the ball away."

"Maybe THIS year Drew will finally be fixed."

finsrclowns
01-05-2005, 09:43 PM
Unless you're NE, isn't the answer that the odds are high it's NO for JUST ABOUT EVERY team? Just wondering. :question:

Typ0
01-05-2005, 09:47 PM
I'm surprised...it doesn't look like anyone here smokes crack.

Billz_fan
01-05-2005, 09:48 PM
No, can't win the SB with Drew.

clumping platelets
01-05-2005, 11:23 PM
If Trent Dilfer can, why can't Drew Bledsoe?

Mr. Cynical
01-05-2005, 11:32 PM
I'm surprised...it doesn't look like anyone here smokes crack. Apparently 2 people do....hmm...wonder who? :scratch:

Mr. Cynical
01-05-2005, 11:37 PM
If Trent Dilfer can, why can't Drew Bledsoe? This reminds me of the term "catching lightning in a bottle". Things aligned just right for that team, not to mention it had probably the best D ever to take the field in the history of the NFL that year. And it was Trent's only year in Baltimore, and he only player half the year. Sure it CAN happen, but the chances are 1 in a million. Why not try to stack your odds by trying someone you've spent your #2 and #5 draft picks on?

LarryBoy
01-05-2005, 11:59 PM
Not to rock the boat.....but, we didnt win one with Jim Kelly, one of my favorate players of all time....so who will we win one with?

cordog
01-06-2005, 12:04 AM
OOOPS! I didnt read the whole thing. I thought it said will the bills ever win a Super Bowl.

Typ0
01-06-2005, 12:19 AM
OOOPS! I didnt read the whole thing. I thought it said will the bills ever win a Super Bowl.

put down that crack pipe will ya? :snicker:

Tatonka
01-06-2005, 07:33 AM

because bledsoe can not keep from making crucial mistakes at the worst possible times to cost us games.

Tatonka
01-06-2005, 07:34 AM
i see eb, phil, mikey, and cordog voted!

justasportsfan
01-06-2005, 07:47 AM
Dilfer know's how to not screw up a big game. Drew does not. He can't even play caretaker right.

paladin warrior
01-06-2005, 04:10 PM

It's all about hoisting that trophy and none of us should forget it. HA!!DREAM ON Buddy

The_Philster
01-06-2005, 05:41 PM
i see eb, phil, mikey, and cordog voted!

You care to wager on what I voted? :snicker: We'll make the bet then LOG can reveal what I voted