PDA

View Full Version : How many Bills players do you think read these forums?

JD
01-05-2005, 03:16 PM
I guarantee some register and try to act as normal fans or just watch.

It would be awesome if we could actually talk to one on here.
So if you play for the bills speak up damn yoU!

Iehoshua
01-05-2005, 03:19 PM
Somehow I doubt it. I remember T.O. supposedly posted in the forums on his site.

There are lots of forums out there and I doubt the players really concern themselves with what fans discuss. They're too busy cashing their paychecks to care.

Mr. Cynical
01-05-2005, 03:21 PM
I'd say maybe a few rookies who are just excited to be playing in the NFL and are very young, meaning very Internet savvy. Other than that, I really doubt many at all.

lordofgun
01-05-2005, 03:24 PM
I know for a fact Donohoe does.

A couple of years ago when the Bills made all those offseason acquisitions, it seemed like as soon as someone on the boards started a thread saying "We should sign _____ ", TD signed them.

Mr. Cynical
01-05-2005, 03:28 PM
I know for a fact Donohoe does.

A couple of years ago when the Bills made all those offseason acquisitions, it seemed like as soon as someone on the boards started a thread saying "We should sign _____ ", TD signed them.
Then why hasn't he cut Drew yet? :madcurse:

lordofgun
01-05-2005, 03:31 PM
Then why hasn't he cut Drew yet? :madcurse: He stopped taking our advice when Eddie Robinson didn't pan out.

Iehoshua
01-05-2005, 03:31 PM
Then why hasn't he cut Drew yet? :madcurse:

Donahoe is secretly funneling money to the DLC to sustain it. He is the backbone behind every pro-Drew post we see. His quest to prove he was right about Drew extends to reaches we cannot begin to fathom...

:ontome:

Jayhawk
01-05-2005, 03:32 PM
I'd love to see what Drewbie said if he read this stuff.

justasportsfan
01-05-2005, 03:34 PM
Juice is Ruben Brown.

lordofgun
01-05-2005, 03:36 PM
Juice is Ruben Brown.
ROFLMAO

northernbillfan
01-05-2005, 03:43 PM
When we did the TKOP interview one of the questions was about fan sites, and he replied "I don't know of anyone else" That leaves me to believe that TKO does, but I think he may only peruse his own board.

jamze132
01-05-2005, 05:16 PM
Well if I where a coach, I would listen once in a while to what actual fans think about the team. I have heard some outstanding points from a couple of people in here. You never know, maybe that is how Belichik got famous. I am sure everyone in NE was saying the same things about Drew that we are. "Who the hell is this Tom Brady guy?" "Who cares, he ain't no worse than Drew!"

Mr. Cynical
01-05-2005, 05:22 PM
Juice is Ruben Brown.
:lmao:

Gunzlingr
01-05-2005, 05:24 PM
Juice is Ruben Brown.
ROFLMAO!!! I have tears in my eyes!

LtBillsFan66
01-05-2005, 05:27 PM

EDS
01-05-2005, 06:22 PM

Agreed. The players have much better things to do with their time then read how some armchair QB thinks they are an embarrassment to the human race.

You guys do realize that even crappy players make a boatload of cash and probably have much better looking significant others then you can even dream of. AJ Feely is the perfect example, bad player but has an uber hottie (Heather Mitts, who is also a better athlete then 95% of the posters on this board) to console him.

EDS
01-05-2005, 06:23 PM
Not that I am jealous . . .

helmetguy
01-05-2005, 07:27 PM
"When the coach starts listening to the fans, he'll end up sitting with them."-Marv Levy.

Bill Brasky
01-05-2005, 07:28 PM

How many threads on this same topic do you think we have?

BillsFever21
01-05-2005, 08:04 PM
SaviorBledsoe is Drew Bledsoe.

ShadowHawk7
01-05-2005, 08:48 PM
He stopped taking our advice when Eddie Robinson didn't pan out.

That was probably a good thing. :snicker2: :jk:

Donahoe is secretly funneling money to the DLC to sustain it. He is the backbone behind every pro-Drew post we see. His quest to prove he was right about Drew extends to reaches we cannot begin to fathom...

:ontome:

ROFL!

juice
01-05-2005, 09:11 PM
ROFLMAO!!! I have tears in my eyes!Most Chicks get emotional during that time of the month.

buffalofan19
01-05-2005, 09:16 PM
I am Coy Wire.

DaBills
01-05-2005, 09:28 PM
AJ Feely is the perfect example, bad player but has an uber hottie (Heather Mitts, who is also a better athlete then 95% of the posters on this board) to console him.

Oh yeah? When it comes to kickball, I bet she can't hang.

:bringit:

Typ0
01-06-2005, 12:54 AM
Agreed. The players have much better things to do with their time then read how some armchair QB thinks they are an embarrassment to the human race.

You guys do realize that even crappy players make a boatload of cash and probably have much better looking significant others then you can even dream of. AJ Feely is the perfect example, bad player but has an uber hottie (Heather Mitts, who is also a better athlete then 95% of the posters on this board) to console him.

I can dream up some pretty hot significant others.

Typ0
01-06-2005, 12:55 AM
I don't think Fade made any coaching decisions without checking at finheaven first.

SabreEleven
01-06-2005, 03:23 AM
I am Coy Wire.

This took longer than I thought it would

Log=Rian Lindell

EDS
01-06-2005, 07:53 AM
Oh yeah? When it comes to kickball, I bet she can't hang.

:bringit:

Hopefully you are joking, but you do realize she is a star on the US women's soccer team?

EDS
01-06-2005, 07:54 AM
I can dream up some pretty hot significant others.

Check out Heather Mitts website. She is a babe and an incredible athlete.

mybills
01-06-2005, 08:18 AM
guess who R.Rich is?

TedMock
01-06-2005, 09:53 AM
I doubt any of them check out the forums. It's work for them. I know that I love my job, but I sure don't go on investment discussion boards, and I certainly have no desire to.

Think about it, even the most knowledgeable fans probably didn't play major D-1 football, let alone the pros. We can't really begin to know what it's really like, so that would probably just piss them off to read all of our opinions. I know I get irritated when people tell me how great their investment philosophies are, etc. Yet it's obvious through talking to them that they have no concept about valuations, economics, etc. There's a heck of a lot more to it than "buy and hold."

We're hear as passionate fans, not as employees. It's gotta be different for them.

TedMock
01-06-2005, 09:55 AM
By the way, I'm Warren Buffet!

DaBills
01-06-2005, 09:57 AM
We can't really begin to know what it's really like, so that would probably just piss them off to read all of our opinions. I know I get irritated when people tell me how great their investment philosophies are, etc. Yet it's obvious through talking to them that they have no concept about valuations, economics, etc. There's a heck of a lot more to it than "buy and hold."

We're hear as passionate fans, not as employees. It's gotta be different for them.

So you're saying Rob Johnson actually did know more than us?

Damn, I hate you for that.

:dance:

(joke)

don137
01-06-2005, 10:09 AM
Tacklingdummy is Flutie...

dannyek71
01-06-2005, 02:07 PM
Its time I finally come clean everyone....I am Brian Moorman...

unpaid_bills
01-06-2005, 06:33 PM
Hi My name is Scott Norwood. I am an ex-Bills and I read this message board regularly in between my job at the Post Office and 7-11.

I am having a tough time with my keyboard the keys on the left seem to get stuck - the right side works fine \\\\\\\\

The_Philster
01-06-2005, 07:04 PM
Hi My name is Scott Norwood. I am an ex-Bills and I read this message board regularly in between my job at the Post Office and 7-11.

I am having a tough time with my keyboard the keys on the left seem to get stuck - the right side works fine \\\\\\\\

booooooooooooo

Tatonka
01-06-2005, 07:20 PM
He stopped taking our advice when Eddie Robinson didn't pan out.

:roflmao:

Most Chicks get emotional during that time of the month.

weak sauce.

juice
01-06-2005, 09:38 PM
I am Coy Wire.
:roflmao:weak sauce. Sweet Sauce? Coy can be one Helluva Gunner.

We really needed Wire to make a play on that on sides kick against Pitts.. That was Lindell's best OnSides KO of the year.

Dozerdog
01-06-2005, 09:43 PM
I woiuld think any NFL player, coach, or GM would only read message boards to laugh his ass off.

Michael82
01-06-2005, 10:28 PM
Juice is Ruben Brown.
:roflmao:

Good one!

Tatonka
01-06-2005, 11:35 PM
Sweet Sauce? Coy can be one Helluva Gunner.

We really needed Wire to make a play on that on sides kick against Pitts.. That was Lindell's best OnSides KO of the year.

:limp:

you really do love coy more than i thought.. you talk about him more than anyone on the board..

good work, ruben..errrr, i mean juice.. keep up your weak sauce.. you can get worst poster of the year award again! :up:

:loser:

juice
01-07-2005, 12:04 AM
:limp:

you really do love coy more than i thought.. you talk about him more than anyone on the board..

good work, ruben..errrr, i mean juice.. keep up your weak sauce.. you can get worst poster of the year award again! :up:

:loser:You were all over CoyBoy at the beginning of the season, Your Floundering again Tonk.. Stand up for your Pre-Season All Pro Pick.

Even with you and the Ladies cheering me on you couldn't get that award for me.. You've gone from the Flip-Flop to just making things up as you go along.

BSXIII
01-07-2005, 12:16 AM
Pro football players, reading message boards, hmmm interesting thought.

Usually message boards are something to do when you have too much free time on your hands. During the season, they have hardly any free time, and probably have more things to do than time to themselves. During their 6 month offseason however, I'm sure they spend a lot of time surfing the net. I mean, what else is there to do when you have all that free time?

Tatonka
01-07-2005, 12:26 AM
pretty sure i have said numerous times that i was wrong about coy.. looks like i wasnt the only one.. the coaches and the gm of the buffalo bills were wrong about him too..

your the only one that cant read, and just wants to spew your :limp: retoric that we have all come to expect from a worst poster of the year runner up.. you actually arent the worst poster.. your posts are just the most obnoxious and annoying ones..

i forgot.. what was it you were saying about reese this year? you were actually more wrong about that i was wire.. hell.. at least wire played.. your boy reese was INACTIVE for most of the year.. maybe he started reading your posts and thought he was a probowler from the way you described him.. :rofl:

wait.. before you think of a comeback.. i will do it for you..

something about coy wire.. no.. ruben.. no no.. ACC country, biatch.. no wait.. izelle reese!!! something about a flipflop.. oh i dont know.. take your pick.. cause that is all you got..

http://i.timeinc.net/time/magazine/archive/covers/1997/1101970217_400.jpg

Tatonka
01-07-2005, 12:29 AM
:lolpoint: juices hero
http://www.dr59.com/ojgloves.jpg

Tatonka
01-07-2005, 12:32 AM
:bikerbabe

buffalofan19
01-07-2005, 12:35 AM
I think we get the point....

juice
01-07-2005, 12:46 AM
just wants to spew your :limp: retoric that we have all come to expect from a worst poster of the year runner up.. you actually arent the worst poster.. your posts are just the most obnoxious and annoying ones..

I wasn't the runner-up either.. But I see you got a few votes for Biggest Brown Noser.. Maybe it's because of the close relationship you have with the other AmigOs.

Why dont you guys go find yourselves some AmigAs and get off of the starting QB's jock.

No wonder players would stay away from the board, you guys are posting a bunch of negative BS, constantly.

juice
01-07-2005, 05:43 PM
AmigOs:kissa: Tonk.. BrownNoser of the year.

Tatonka
01-07-2005, 05:45 PM
Tonk:kissa: BrownNoser of the year.

so from your drawing.. i am the guy on the left with my ass out.. and u are the guy on the right?

good call.. confirming my initial thought of you... :limp:

juice
01-07-2005, 05:49 PM
I wasn't nominated for BrownNoser of the Year Tonk.. and I dont hang out with Guys in tights.

You guys need some AmigAs in your little group.. Posters are starting to talk.

Tatonka
01-07-2005, 06:05 PM
You guys need some AmigAs in your little group...

we were going to add you to meet our woman quota.. but no one likes you.. so we dediced my bills was enough women for the amigos..

juice
01-07-2005, 06:11 PM
we were going to add you to meet our woman quota.. but no one likes you.. so we dediced my bills was enough women for the amigos..I see your down there between 2 sets of Balls.. Are you Cynical or Mikey's Biotch?

juice
01-07-2005, 06:26 PM
Quit palming Mikey's Ass.:pir: :pir: :pir: *AmigOs Unite*