PDA

View Full Version : Here's an Idea

justasportsfan
01-05-2005, 03:43 PM
Bring Back Travis Brown :couch:

He couldn't have been any worse than Drew.

:crap: I'm starting to sound like wys in one sentence.

Mularkey was actually high on the guy or maybe he was just high.

RedEyE
01-05-2005, 03:44 PM
If I was standing next to you, I'd slug you.

justasportsfan
01-05-2005, 03:53 PM
If I was standing next to you, I'd slug you.I doubt you're fast enough to chase me .

RedEyE
01-05-2005, 03:57 PM
I doubt you're fast enough to chase me .

Proabably not. If I remember correctly, you're a "wirey" looking guy.

I could have used you on my Flag Football team this season. You should fly in for games.

Shasta McNasty
01-05-2005, 03:58 PM
you can't be to fast with thoughts like bringing back Travis Brown.

RedEyE
01-05-2005, 04:00 PM
you can't be to fast with thoughts like bringing back Travis Brown.

His legs developed more than his melon.

Shasta McNasty
01-05-2005, 04:03 PM
he must be running from all the white eyes in Buckhead.

THATHURMANATOR
01-05-2005, 04:07 PM
he must be running from all the white eyes in Buckhead.

What up dog?

Shasta McNasty
01-05-2005, 04:08 PM
Pissed Thurm Pissed. Hurst Boyz took lots of my money on Sunday!

THATHURMANATOR
01-05-2005, 04:18 PM
Big bets huh?

justasportsfan
01-06-2005, 08:02 AM
Proabably not. If I remember correctly, you're a "wirey" looking guy.

I could have used you on my Flag Football team this season. You should fly in for games. Fit is the word.

justasportsfan
01-06-2005, 08:03 AM
you can't be to fast with thoughts like bringing back Travis Brown.He's cheap and his can throw short passes better than Drew can ever dream off.

finsrclowns
01-06-2005, 08:16 AM
He's cheap and his can throw short passes better than Drew can ever dream off.

I'm starting to form the beginnings of an impression that there's an outside chance you might not, and I emphasize might not, be Drew Bledsoe's biggest fan right now. :scratch:

justasportsfan
01-06-2005, 08:30 AM
I'm starting to form the beginnings of an impression that there's an outside chance you might not, and I emphasize might not, be Drew Bledsoe's biggest fan right now. :scratch:
:D.

I always thought he was the most overrated player in the entire NFL when he was in NE. I don't have aproblem w/ the 3 yrs. that he's been here. I can easily forget that mistake that TD made.I did think he was a better option than Rob Johnson. It's time to let go. TD didn't have a problem letting Rob go because he didn't hire Rob in the first place.

Drew however was his boy whom he scouted throwing in the sidelines instead of on the field. Makes you wonder that the reason why he hired Drew was that average play when NE beat TD's nemisis, Cowher in the playoffs. Time to cut the cord for the good of the team.

I was actually kidding about bringing Travis back , but if he did I wouldn't have a problem w/ it.