• Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

LET THE DRAFT TALK BEGIN!!!!!

Enough is enough.
  • Iehoshua
    • Jan 2003

The draft hype is lessened with no 1st round pick, IMO...

Still, who's on the board in the 2nd round that may be a sleeper we could snag?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

Thats the spirit.

Comment

• vski
        • Dec 2004

Matt Roth out of Iowa has pure speed and talent. He'd make a great addition to our D, but i dont know if he'll still be on the board by the 2nd.

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

Since we have no first and we draft low in the 2nd, I have no huge expectations like the last coupole of years. I say grab Nugent if he's on the board with our 1st pick.

Comment

• vski
            • Dec 2004

"James is the No. 2 senior end right now in my rankings, behind Oklahoma's Dan Cody and ahead of Iowa's Matt Roth. USC's Shaun Cody ranks fourth and Pollack fifth, so I think you'll see James come off the board before Pollack because of Pollack's lack of height and ideal size. Still, Pollack will be a first-rounder. Cody is on top because he has had no health issues and can play on his feet as an outside linebacker in a 3-4 scheme, and when you add LSU's Marcus Spears to the mix we could see six defensive ends come off the board in the first round"

Scratch that idea about Roth, but hes going to be a star.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
              • Jan 2004

I like Michigan Guard/Center, David Bass.

He would be a nice second round pick.
              You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                • Apr 2003

we definetely need to go o-line. no question about it. kelsay and denney are good enough. of course it all depends whos available, but o-line in either round 2 or 3 for sure
                the dude abides

Comment

• YardRat
                  Well, lookie here...
                  • Dec 2004

"Go big, early"

O-line and D-line regardless of where are first choices are.

Anybody that drafts a kicker before the third or a TE in the first ought to have their head examined.
                  YardRat Wall of Fame
                  #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                  #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• BAM
                    • Sep 2003

Maybe Dallas will give us our draft pick back for Drew Bledsoe and TH.

Comment

• FTG
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by YardRat
                      ".

Anybody that drafts a kicker before the third or a TE in the first ought to have their head examined.
                      Why? Kickers are a big part of the game. We need one
                      Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• lordofgun
                        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat
                        "Go big, early"

O-line and D-line regardless of where are first choices are.

My brother drafted Gary Anderson in the third round of our fantasy draft.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• TigerJ
                          • Jul 2002

It's time to start building a really dominant offensive line. Picking where Buffalo is, they may not get a left tackle who can start right away (should Jennings bolt) but they can get an interior lineman, center or guard who could start as a rookie, and be an upgrade. It's time to dump Pucillo. Ross Tucker can be your primary backup at all three interior line positions, like Marcus Price does for both tackle spots. If Buffalo drafts a center it is a little more complicated. Teague makes too much money to be a backup. He will however be in the last year of his contract. The remaining portion of his signing bonus is $1,375,00 according to our excellent resident capologists, Clump and Eb. That's significant but not nearly as onerous as it has been. He could be cut and a backup signed for less than the total $2,625,000 cap cost of retaining Teague for the 2005 season. With the money saved together with what they don't spend on Jenings, they might be able to sign a pretty good left tackle, or offer Jennings enough to stick around.
                          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Originally posted by vski
                            Matt Roth out of Iowa has pure speed and talent. He'd make a great addition to our D, but i dont know if he'll still be on the board by the 2nd.

He's ranked in the top 20. He won't make it to our pick in rd 2

Comment

• clumping platelets

Originally posted by ScottLawrence
                              I like Michigan Guard/Center, David Bass.

He would be a nice second round pick.

I like this pick. Maybe Teague could move to LT (assuming Jennings leaves) and Bass could play either LG or C with Tucker playing the other

Comment

Working...
                              X