PDA

View Full Version : Bills vs Jets: postgame review will not be submitted this week

Ingtar33
11-24-2002, 08:11 PM
Sorry guys, but I'm currently deep at work on the upcoming draft... however I'm going to do something extra special for you all later this week. I've got a hold of two good friends of mine, one is a defensive backs coach for a PAC-10 football team, and perhaps the best evaluator of defensive talent and tactics I've known, and the other is a good pal of mine from my playing days, who is now a Big 10 defensive line coach, more importantly they both have experience with the 46 defense. This week we're going to go over the Bills defense, and do a little pow-wow on the problems, strengths and strategies. Then I'll write a small piece on what we turn up. This is an idea we batted around for a while, and we all have been going over tape for the last two weeks (off and on and around our schedules) in preparation for our meeting (in reality its just an excuse for some good friends to get wasted and talk football).

Again sorry for the inconvenience... and that was one ugly game guys...

I think we now have a good idea of how good this team is... they'll finish somewhere between 5-11 and 7-9, right now after watching these last three games I'd call even 8-8 an unmitigated success.

shelby
11-24-2002, 08:12 PM
:urock:

ArcticWildMan
11-24-2002, 08:20 PM
That will be awesome!! Can't wait!! :up:

BillC
11-24-2002, 08:54 PM
Can I come? Can I...really, Can I go with you guys? PLEEEASE!!!

C'mon, I'm the freakin' ex-president of the United States! I'll bring the beer! I'm Beggin YA! LET ME TAG ALONG!

I won't eat much- hell, I'll keep my mouth shut. Can I? Can I?

Ex- Prez :pray: :gossip: too kewl football guys

Cntrygal
11-24-2002, 09:06 PM
at least that should be something "positive" to look forward to!! :)

Thanks!!

Fat Tony
11-24-2002, 09:12 PM
Allow me, Ingtar...

Bills could run the ball, they chose not to.

Bills could pass the ball, but to many drops and poor route running.

Defense played like a bunch of high school kids

Coaching? What coaching?The only adjustment GW made at the half was on his long underwear riding up on him earlier in the game.

Cntrygal
11-24-2002, 09:17 PM
You forgot that Henry hung onto the ball. :)

colin
11-24-2002, 11:38 PM
Sounds great Ing.