PDA

View Full Version : How much could we get for Moulds?

finsrclowns
01-06-2005, 01:47 PM
I'm not saying trading Moulds is the Bills preferred path. In fact I'm quite sure it isn't. But.....I'm also sure that the Bills have noted the sizeable gap between Moulds cap # (8.5m+) and the level of his play. I'm also sure that the little comments Moulds has made during the year in the press have not gone unnoticed nor his apparent whining about not getting the ball enough. Bottom line? The Bills want Moulds back, I think Moulds would like to be back, but the question is, will Moulds take a sizeable pay cut? My guess is no. So there may be a problem there. Even the most devoted Moulds fans must agree he's no longer an 8.5m player. So if negotiations break down with Moulds, what could he get us in return? My guess is a third rounder. After all, TO only netted a 2nd and he's twice the player Moulds is. Not saying TD would do this but the Bills could package that pick with our 2nd rounder to move up near the top of the 2nd round and draft Moulds replacement (no, I don't know who). Just a thought.

schobelisdaman
01-06-2005, 01:49 PM
T.O. was a different situation though......The niners had no barganing power. I think we could get a first easily.....Itd be nice if Moulds took a pay cut and stayed though.

dannyek71
01-06-2005, 02:03 PM
highest we'd get is a 3rd....