PDA

View Full Version : Indicate Your Affiliation

Typ0
01-06-2005, 02:02 PM
Your vote will be your membership application.

Mr. Cynical
01-06-2005, 02:09 PM
The Amigos have monthly gatherings where we eat tons of nachos, drink top shelf tequilla and shoot at pictures of Drew with our pistolas.

:mex:

helmetguy
01-06-2005, 02:12 PM
Choice #4...PRACTICAL!

Typ0
01-06-2005, 02:13 PM
Choice #4...PRACTICAL!

We don't need that one because it's the same as an amigo.

Mr. Cynical
01-06-2005, 02:15 PM
Si. :mex:

FTG
01-06-2005, 02:18 PM

Amen :mex:

The King
01-06-2005, 02:19 PM
At the DLC meetings we just get drunk on beer (we will have wine coolers for some), because its fun. Then we assume everything else will go occording to plan.

Typ0
01-06-2005, 02:24 PM
There better be beer at the amigos meetings too Cyn. I don't like tequila but love a good cervesa with my nacho's!

BAM
01-06-2005, 02:24 PM
I'm with MBB. I hate tequila. :ill:

Jayhawk
01-06-2005, 02:26 PM
I will wait. You have to read my Brandt's rant this week to see where I stand.

Mr. Cynical
01-06-2005, 02:29 PM
There better be beer at the amigos meetings too Cyn. I don't like tequila but love a good cervesa with my nacho's! There's plenty of cerveza senor Typ0. El Presidente, Dos Equis (XX), Corona....we amigos got eet all. :mex:

Also interesting to see that for a "non-existant, fictional DLC" there are already 2 votes. Kinda puts a hole the size of a Buick in that conspiracy theory. :snicker:

don137
01-06-2005, 02:34 PM
I think we need to keep Bledsoe but not guarantee him the job next year. I know Drew can not lead the Bills to a super bowl but he is better than what is out there at QB...Hopefully JP will play well enough to be the starter..

Iehoshua
01-06-2005, 02:40 PM
Viva los amigos!

We should plan a Zone Amigo gathering! Fiesta! Muy bien!

Mr. Cynical
01-06-2005, 02:44 PM
I guess we should thank Eb for giving us such a great name as "the amigos" to build our club on. Thanks Eb! :up:

lordofgun
01-06-2005, 02:48 PM
Whatever happened to the ostrich club? :mad:

Iehoshua
01-06-2005, 02:50 PM
Whatever happened to the ostrich club? :mad:

They, as Bell Atlantic changed to Verizon, became the DrewLoveCrew.

The King
01-06-2005, 02:51 PM
The best thing about the DLC is we dont have to create 15 threads to express our opinion.

Iehoshua
01-06-2005, 02:51 PM
I guess we should thank Eb for giving us such a great name as "the amigos" to build our club on. Thanks Eb! :up:

It's always up to an outsider to name the other group. Otherwise it doesn't stick.

Yes and a big :up: to Eb!

Tatonka
01-06-2005, 03:07 PM
At the DLC meetings we just get drunk on beer (we will have wine coolers for some), because its fun. Then we assume everything else will go occording to plan.

that makes sense.. wine coolers are for metrosexuals.. and DLC is a metrosexual group.. good work! :up:

:snicker:

DaBills
01-06-2005, 03:09 PM
That reminds me, will you be offering discounts to former Flutie Flakes?

:dance:

Michael82
01-06-2005, 03:10 PM
I think we need to keep Bledsoe but not guarantee him the job next year. I know Drew can not lead the Bills to a super bowl but he is better than what is out there at QB...Hopefully JP will play well enough to be the starter..
BRAVO! I'm with you and if that means I'm part of the DLC, so be it. :up:

Iehoshua
01-06-2005, 03:15 PM
Amigos = :mex:

DLC =

Tatonka
01-06-2005, 03:30 PM
The best thing about the DLC is we dont have to create 15 threads to express our opinion.

apparently you havent paid much attention to eb.

Jan Reimers
01-06-2005, 03:34 PM
BRAVO! I'm with you and if that means I'm part of the DLC, so be it. :up:
I think those of us that see it this way are simply members of the Buffalo Bills Club. We're not consumed with an irrational hatred of Drew, nor do we love him.

Most of us may hope that JP gets a fair shot and wins thw job next year, but if he's not ready, we will support Drew, and hope the Bills improve enough to make the postseason.

EDS
01-06-2005, 03:36 PM
I think those of us that see it this way are simply members of the Buffalo Bills Club. We're not consumed with an irrational hatred of Drew, nor do we love him.

Most of us may hope that JP gets a fair shot and wins thw job next year, but if he's not ready, we will support Drew, and hope the Bills improve enough to make the postseason.

My position exactly.

Iehoshua
01-06-2005, 03:37 PM

Ah DLC excuse number 71 - "I'm a true Bills fan, not a Drew lover." :rofl:

I'd support Drew if he gave me reason to, but over this 3 year stretch there's more of a case supporting his ousting than retaining him...

LarryBoy
01-06-2005, 03:37 PM

Sign me up for this club please!

The King
01-06-2005, 03:41 PM
I hate to say it fellow DLC'ers but there is no gray area with the amigos.

justasportsfan
01-06-2005, 03:45 PM
BRAVO! I'm with you and if that means I'm part of the DLC, so be it. :up:For now....

we all know you should've clicked on undecided.

lordofgun
01-06-2005, 03:45 PM
JP will never be ready unless he gets game experience.

cordog
01-06-2005, 03:48 PM
Im DLC even though i want Losman to start.

EDS
01-06-2005, 03:48 PM

And that right there is the major problem most people have with the "amigos."

DaBills
01-06-2005, 03:50 PM
I can't join any of those. Every club I try to be a member of ends up kicking me out.

:shocked:

justasportsfan
01-06-2005, 03:51 PM

Most of us may hope that JP gets a fair shot and wins thw job next year, but if he's not ready, we will support Drew, and hope the Bills improve enough to make the postseason.Yeah those who want the bills to win shouldn't want Drew to start.

D= no. 2

St= no. 1

Rushing = no. 13 . If Willis started sooner, could've gotten better.

Passing = 26 . Guess who the weakest link was in this passing O.If our passing game was even ranked at the middle I'm pretty sure that would've been enough to make playoffs.

Forward_Lateral
01-06-2005, 03:52 PM

That is true, but he should have to earn the job, not just handed it over because some fans think that Drew is the reason we didn't make the playoffs. A head coach is like a father with the keys to the car. He's not going to give the keys to the kid who doesn't even have his begginer's yet.

By the way, there's only TWO starting QB's in the NFL that have won a superbowl. Tom Brady and Brett Favre. Based on a lot of opinions around here, every QB in the NFL besides those two suck, and will always suck until they win a superbowl.

justasportsfan
01-06-2005, 03:53 PM
Im DLC even though i want Losman to start.I'm an amigo even though I don't hate Drew. I just don't want him to start.

Jan Reimers
01-06-2005, 03:53 PM
Ah DLC excuse number 71 - "I'm a true Bills fan, not a Drew lover." :rofl:

If you could see through your blind hatred, you would see that most true Bills fans are not Drew lovers, or haters. We are Bills fans first, rather than lovers or haters of any particular player or players.

Many of us are realists. This is NOT fantasy football. We can't trade or cut a player on a whim, and add someone else. If JP isn't ready, Drew will be our QB for another season. There just are not that many options.

Get over it.

justasportsfan
01-06-2005, 03:55 PM
By the way, there's only TWO starting QB's in the NFL that have won a superbowl. Tom Brady and Brett Favre. Based on a lot of opinions around here, every QB in the NFL besides those two suck, and will always suck until they win a superbowl. All Dilfer had to do was not suck. drew could even do that.

Mr. Cynical
01-06-2005, 03:56 PM
That is true, but he should have to earn the job, not just handed it over because some fans think that Drew is the reason we didn't make the playoffs.
No, he should be handed the job because TD traded up to get him in the 1st round as our franchise QB. It is his job to lose based on that premise otherwise why spend all those picks to get him.

Mr. Cynical
01-06-2005, 03:58 PM
Yeah those who want the bills to win shouldn't want Drew to start.

D= no. 2

St= no. 1

Rushing = no. 13 . If Willis started sooner, could've gotten better.

Passing = 26 . Guess who the weakest link was in this passing O.If our passing game was even ranked at the middle I'm pretty sure that would've been enough to make playoffs.

Mr. Cynical
Exactly amigo. Exactly.

Iehoshua
If you could see through your blind hatred, you would see that most true Bills fans are not Drew lovers, or haters. We are Bills fans first, rather than lovers or haters of any particular player or players.

Many of us are realists. This is NOT fantasy football. We can't trade or cut a player on a whim, and add someone else. If JP isn't ready, Drew will be our QB for another season. There just are not that many options.

Get over it.

DLC Propaganda Point #1 - "Blind Hatred" Claim the anti-Drewids hate Bledsoe first and like the Bills second.
FALSE

I don't hate Bledsoe as a person or even as a player. I simply think his time has come and gone and he is NOT the QB to lead us to anything. Whether or not he starts or not, I am always a Bills fan first, despite what you want to think, for I care not. None of this changes the fact that Drew sucks as a player.

Mr. Cynical
01-06-2005, 04:00 PM
DLC Propaganda Point #1 - "Blind Hatred" Claim the anti-Drewids hate Bledsoe first and like the Bills second.
FALSE

I don't hate Bledsoe as a person or even as a player. I simply think his time has come and gone and he is NOT the QB to lead us to anything. Whether or not he starts or not, I am always a Bills fan first, despite what you want to think, for I care not. None of this changes the fact that Drew sucks as a player.

DaBills
01-06-2005, 04:01 PM
Based on a lot of opinions around here, every QB in the NFL besides those two suck, and will always suck until they win a superbowl.

Don't know about that. Kelly, Moon, Marino never won one and their pretty good imo. Why does it have to be extremes when comparing qb's? It's funny, I don't expect the QB to be Joe Montana, although it would be nice, lol.

I just want a QB that will not make you wonder every down, is this the time he gets sacked, or throws an INT? If you have confidence that Drew is the guy to lead, congrats. I don't.

Damn, I had more confidence in AVP.

:shocked:

finsrclowns
01-06-2005, 04:04 PM
I'm very comfortable with Mike Mularkey and Sam Wyche. I follow the game as a fan, I think I know something about it, and the message board thing can be fun. But whatever they decide on the QB is ok by me because I think they know what they're doing and they see a lot more every day in practice than we do as fans.

I will support Bledsoe if he is the QB and I think we can win with him. So I guess you can put me down as DLC because there's no question the "amigos" are annoying and I try not to be that. Typical conversation with an "amigo":

Normal fan: do you think the Bills will try to move up in the draft?

Amigo: Bledsoe sucks.

Normal fan: should we draft a kicker?

Amigo: Bledsoe blows.

Normal fan: what do you think we'll get for Henry?

Amigo: Bledsoe is responsible for 9/11.

...and on and on it goes. I suggest a separate "amigo" forum until Bledsoe is traded/retires/gets released. :clap:

The King
01-06-2005, 04:07 PM

...and on and on it goes. I suggest a separate "amigo" forum until Bledsoe is traded/retires/gets released. :clap:

:up: :clap: :dance: We need to rename the DLC Not an Amigo. N.A.A.

Iehoshua
01-06-2005, 04:09 PM
I'm very comfortable with Mike Mularkey and Sam Wyche. I follow the game as a fan, I think I know something about it, and the message board thing can be fun. But whatever they decide on the QB is ok by me because I think they know what they're doing and they see a lot more every day in practice than we do as fans.

I will support Bledsoe if he is the QB and I think we can win with him. So I guess you can put me down as DLC because there's no question the "amigos" are annoying and I try not to be that. Typical conversation with an "amigo":

DLC Propaganda Point #2: Claim the anti-Drewids blame Bledsoe for everything. Throw in such garbage lines as "You blame Drew for earthquakes" or other preposterous statement.
Again FALSE

See my sig to see who else I do not like on the team. It's a fact teams change the following when they're bad: Coaches and QBs. Our QB change is long overdue. There is nothing stating other team elements can't be upgraded.

Keep sticking with your propoganda though, it's all the DLC has left!
:peace:

DaBills
01-06-2005, 04:10 PM
Typical conversation with an "amigo":

C'mon, we're not ALL like that, lol. Typical for both groups is that they like the team FIRST, but either DO or DON't like the QB. A lot of fans here have put in enough years watching. We gave DF, RJ and now Drew a lot of "That's ok DF/RJ/Drew, tough breaks, we'll get 'em next year rah-rah" unconditional support.

I know I have no say in player personal decisions, as do we all. I'm just out of unconditional support after watching him this year.

Mr. Cynical
01-06-2005, 04:10 PM
DLC Propaganda Point #2: Claim the anti-Drewids blame Bledsoe for everything. Throw in such garbage lines as "You blame Drew for earthquakes" or other preposterous statement.
Again FALSE

See my sig to see who else I do not like on the team. It's a fact teams change the following when they're bad: Coaches and QBs. Our QB change is long overdue. There is nothing stating other team elements can't be upgraded.

The King
01-06-2005, 04:13 PM
The new symbol of the NAA

Iehoshua
01-06-2005, 04:13 PM
C'mon, we're not ALL like that, lol. Typical for both groups is that they like the team FIRST, but either DO or DON't like the QB. A lot of fans here have put in enough years watching. We gave DF, RJ and now Drew a lot of "That's ok DF/RJ/Drew, tough breaks, we'll get 'em next year rah-rah" unconditional support.

I know I have no say in player personal decisions, as do we all. I'm just out of unconditional support after watching him this year.

Exactly. The argument holds as much water as a strainer. Why would I have been here during 4 Superbowls, the big Flutie Johnson saga, and still here? If all I do is 'Hate DREW' I should've been a Pats fan back when the drafted him. More reasons DLC Propoganda has more holes than swiss cheese.

Iehoshua
01-06-2005, 04:14 PM
:up: :clap: :dance: We need to rename the DLC Not an Amigo. N.A.A.

We didn't even name ourselves Amigos. You can't name your own group, doesn't work. You're stuck with DLC. Sorry.

Mr. Cynical
01-06-2005, 04:14 PM
Exactly. The argument holds as much water as a strainer. Why would I have been here during 4 Superbowls, the big Flutie Johnson saga, and still here? If all I do is 'Hate DREW' I should've been a Pats fan back when the drafted him. More reasons DLC Propoganda has more holes than swiss cheese.

Jan Reimers
01-06-2005, 04:18 PM

Excellent post, but you are not a DLCer. That's the same kind of "branding" that every hate group uses. If you don't agree with their fanatical positions, they give you a name and consider you their enemy. You, like I, are a Bills fan, but that doesn't exist in the Amigos' world. You must fit into their group, or be their enemy.

finsrclowns
01-06-2005, 04:20 PM
Again FALSE

Propaganda? :roflmao: I have no agenda, unlike the "amigos" who are a bunch of one trick ponies. I don't have the time, energy or desire to do this , BUT if someone wanted to do a review of the amigos posts as a group and evaluate what % of their posts/threads are devoted to bashing the QB, I think the results would be revealing as to their almost fanatical obsession with all things Bledsoe. If that's what being a Bills fan is about for you, :up: but I think I'll pass.

FTG
01-06-2005, 04:21 PM

Stupid post of the day :up:

Iehoshua
01-06-2005, 04:21 PM
Excellent post, but you are not a DLCer. That's the same kind of "branding" that every hate group uses. If you don't agree with their fanatical positions, they give you a name and consider you their enemy. You, like I, are a Bills fan, but that doesn't exist in the Amigos' world. You must fit into their group, or be their enemy.

Dude, it's a message board. I don't hate anyone who likes Drew. I think all you guys are very cool and enjoy debating with you all. The labels are a goof, something to make light out of the situation. Don't take everything so personally. Jesus...

:rolleyes:

finsrclowns
01-06-2005, 04:22 PM
Stupid post of the day :up:

:bighug:

Mr. Cynical
01-06-2005, 04:24 PM
Propaganda? :roflmao: I have no agenda, unlike the "amigos" who are a bunch of one trick ponies. I don't have the time, energy or desire to do this , BUT if someone wanted to do a review of the amigos posts as a group and evaluate what % of their posts/threads are devoted to bashing the QB, I think the results would be revealing as to their almost fanatical obsession with all things Bledsoe. If that's what being a Bills fan is about for you, :up: but I think I'll pass.
Try this...

If you are a Bills fan, you want them to win.

If you are an Amigo, you think Drew is the biggest (not ONLY) reason they haven't.

Hence, getting rid of Drew is the biggest step towards making the Bills a winning team.

Hence, the majority of our posts are on Drew.

Comprende?

FTG
01-06-2005, 04:25 PM
Dude, it's a message board. I don't hate anyone who likes Drew. I think all you guys are very cool and enjoy debating with you all. The labels are a goof, something to make light out of the situation. Don't take everything so personally. Jesus...

Amen. Some of you guys need to get a sense of humor

Iehoshua
01-06-2005, 04:26 PM
Try this...

If you are a Bills fan, you want them to win.

If you are an Amigo, you think Drew is the biggest (not ONLY) reason they haven't.

Hence, getting rid of Drew is the biggest step towards making the Bills a winning team.

Hence, the majority of our posts are on Drew.

Comprende?

BINGO!

http://www.jamesshuggins.com/i/web1/hammer_and_nail.jpg

Michael82

I'm definitely part of that club. Let's rename us...Buffalo Bills Club. It makes more sense. :up:

My position exactly.

Welcome to the BBC. :up:

Sign me up for this club please!

You're in! :up:

Get over it.

GREAT POST! I totally agree with everything you said. :bf1:

Mr. Cynical

Me theenks they need some tayqeeela.

Iehoshua
01-06-2005, 04:27 PM

Indeed.

Iehoshua
01-06-2005, 04:28 PM
I'm definitely part of that club. Let's rename us...Buffalo Bills Club. It makes more sense. :up:

:limp:

For the last time, can't name your own group...

:shakeno:

Michael82
01-06-2005, 04:30 PM

:rofl:
Great post! :clap: :bf1:

FTG
01-06-2005, 04:32 PM

:limp:

Iehoshua
01-06-2005, 04:32 PM

Great propoganda you mean...

Again FALSE

Jan Reimers
01-06-2005, 04:33 PM

I don't, but the childishness of some of this stuff just rubs me the wrong way. I'm probably too old to post here. I don't play X-Box, or join fantasy leagues, or do any of that cool stuff.

I simply enjoy the real game of professional football and have since the early '50s. I think I'll just go back to posting on threads that relate to Bills' football and have some iota of intelligence.

Michael82
01-06-2005, 04:34 PM
I think the Drew HATERS and that's what I'm going to call you guys. You are NOTHING but Haters! You guys need to seriously get a life. Every single damn post you make has an Anti-Drew post in it. Even when the team was doing good...."yeah, we won 6 in a row...but Drew was not a part of it. Drew Sucks." blah blah blah..... :yap:

In other words, IF Drew Bledsoe is still the starting QB next season...please :stfu: about it. We get your point. You hate him and feel we could do better with someone else. Quit beating the damn horse, he's already a bloody pulp. :deadhorse:

finsrclowns
01-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Try this...

Comprende?

Is another couple thousand posts beating home that point going to make that point any better than that? I respect your opinion on Bledsoe. God knows every man, woman and child on this board KNOWS how you feel. Have you got anything else because the same point repackaged a thousand different ways is still :tired:

Michael82
01-06-2005, 04:36 PM
I don't, but the childishness of some of this stuff just rubs me the wrong way. I'm probably too old to post here. I don't play X-Box, or join fantasy leagues, or do any of that cool stuff.

I simply enjoy the real game of professional football and have since the early '50s. I think I'll just go back to posting on threads that relate to Bills' football and have some iota of intelligence.
But the amigos will ruin those threads too. Remember, even when it's a non-Drew post. They will still change the topic and try to convince you that Drew sucks in sooo many different ways. ::: :mad:

FTG
Great propoganda you mean...

That's thier most :limp: tatic.

They can't defend Drews play so they come with thier stupid "You guys think Drew caused the tsunami"

I challenge anyone from the DLC to DEFEND Drews play. Not by pointing out others mistakes. Tell me what he did this year to help us win?

Michael82
Is another couple thousand posts beating home that point going to make that point any better than that? I respect your opinion on Bledsoe. God knows every man, woman and child on this board KNOWS how you feel. Have you got anything else because the same point repackaged a thousand different ways is still :tired:
Another good post. :bf1:

Tatonka
01-06-2005, 04:38 PM
I think the Drew HATERS and that's what I'm going to call you guys. You are NOTHING but Haters! You guys need to seriously get a life. Every single damn post you make has an Anti-Drew post in it. Even when the team was doing good...."yeah, we won 6 in a row...but Drew was not a part of it. Drew Sucks." blah blah blah..... :yap:

In other words, IF Drew Bledsoe is still the starting QB next season...please :stfu: about it. We get your point. You hate him and feel we could do better with someone else. Quit beating the damn horse, he's already a bloody pulp. :deadhorse:

you obviously cant read well and your the one who is blind with your hatred of the amigos...

i post PLENTY of other **** besides drew crap.. but maybe you just cant read it with drew colored glasses on.

FTG
01-06-2005, 04:38 PM

If you don't like it...........................................................

Don't read it

Iehoshua
01-06-2005, 04:39 PM

No, not everyone here is 100% serious and 100% no-nonsense. I play Xbox, am in 2 fantasy leagues and do lots of other 'cool stuff'. My parents were learning to walk in the early '50s. If you can't handle a little bit of unintelligible nonsensical whacky goofy amusing shenanigans, then yeah avoid these threads.

I disagree anyone is "too old to post" in the Zone. There's plenty of serious football discussion even the most solemn of people can appreciate.

As for this thread, escape now, you will find nothing of value here!

Michael82
01-06-2005, 04:41 PM
If you don't like it...........................................................

Don't read it
I can't get away from it. You amigos put it EVERYWHERE. :rolleyes:

Iehoshua
01-06-2005, 04:41 PM

But the amigos will ruin those threads too. Remember, even when it's a non-Drew post. They will still change the topic and try to convince you that Drew sucks in sooo many different ways. ::: :mad:

Again, it's a message board. If you don't like what others have to say, iggy them or don't read their posts. To say someone is ruining a thread is a totally subjective and putridly biased statement, especially made by a moderator...
:down:

FTG
01-06-2005, 04:42 PM
you obviously cant read well and your the one who is blind with your hatred of the amigos...

i post PLENTY of other **** besides drew crap.. but maybe you just cant read it with drew colored glasses on.

All amigos do. They just ignore those posts because it does not fit thier agenda

Mr. Cynical
01-06-2005, 04:43 PM
:peace: If the engine in your car is on fire, do you complain that the radio doesn't get channel 104.7? The situation with the Bills and Drew is exactly like that.

And just to point out...I don't start alot of Drew must go threads. Check it out. Yes, I post in them and I (like you) have a right to do so, This particular thread was most certainly a joke and in good fun. :peace:

Michael82
01-06-2005, 04:50 PM
I was going to edit the poll with a different category which I know a bunch of people would have picked, but I chose to delete it. It wasn't right to edit someone elses poll. I'll just make a new one. :D

Michael82
01-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Now, back to topic....

I'm NOT in the DLC, or the Drew Hater Club. I'm just a Bills fan and nothing else.

Iehoshua
01-06-2005, 04:52 PM
Now, back to topic....

I'm NOT in the DLC, or the Drew Hater Club. I'm just a Bills fan and nothing else.

Can you "remove" your vote for DLC then?

Michael82
01-06-2005, 04:54 PM
Can you "remove" your vote for DLC then?

No, I tried.

Billz_fan
01-06-2005, 04:56 PM
I'd have to say I support the Amigos :laughter:

Im definately not in the DLC :doh:

Mr. Cynical
01-06-2005, 04:57 PM

Bueno! Have a cold cerveza, senor Billz_fan. The nachos are coming in a few meenuts.

Michael82
01-06-2005, 04:58 PM

So, you don't like Drew? :scratch:

FTG
01-06-2005, 05:01 PM

Welcome :mex:

FTG
01-06-2005, 05:02 PM
I want rep from a certain Moderator

Mr. Cynical
01-06-2005, 05:05 PM
I want rep from a certain ModeratorSenor FTG, we amigos go to the senoritas for that kind of thing, not moderators. :mex:

SABURZFAN
01-06-2005, 05:07 PM
i don't support either party.i'm not into the minion scene.

Iehoshua
01-06-2005, 05:13 PM
I want rep from a certain Moderator

I want POSITIVE rep from the same moderator...

:biggrin:

ScottLawrence
01-06-2005, 05:21 PM
Screw all of you. :couch:

Iehoshua
01-06-2005, 05:23 PM
Negged.

Michael82
01-06-2005, 05:23 PM

Billz_fan
01-06-2005, 05:29 PM
So, you don't like Drew? :scratch:

I like Drew, he seems like a great guy. I would shake his hand, say it was nice to meet him. Then explain the benefits of retirement to him :D

Iehoshua
01-06-2005, 05:31 PM
I like Drew, he seems like a great guy. I would shake his hand, say it was nice to meet him. Then explain the benefits of retirement to him :D

:bf1:

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Crisis
01-06-2005, 05:57 PM
The Amigos are stupid. Seriously, I may need to use my ignore list. Every other post is about Bledsoe, even if they're trying to be funny - enough is enough. I can't go 2 threads without a Bledsoe reference. You guys sure have a hard-on for the guy.

I'm not in the DLC, but I'm not in the Amigos. I do not want Drew to be the starter next year, but if he is, I will still cheer for him in the games. I will not pray and hope he does horrible just so I can prove a point (cough cough).

Mr. Cynical
01-06-2005, 06:05 PM
The Amigos are stupid. Seriously, I may need to use my ignore list. Every other post is about Bledsoe, even if they're trying to be funny - enough is enough. I can't go 2 threads without a Bledsoe reference. You guys sure have a hard-on for the guy.

I'm not in the DLC, but I'm not in the Amigos. I do not want Drew to be the starter next year, but if he is, I will still cheer for him in the games. I will not pray and hope he does horrible just so I can prove a point (cough cough).
DLC Propaganda Point #3 - "Rather Lose than Win to prove a Point" Claim the anti-Drewids, a.ka., Amigos, would rather lose than see Bledsoe succeed.

FALSE

That's just ridiculous. Why would we spend so much time posting on a Bills board? Why did people who were on this board before Drew post on this board when Drew was not a Bill?

The_Philster
01-06-2005, 06:07 PM

I'm in that group :up:

It would require rational thinking :idunno:

You're not DLC...you're a Bills fan

No, he should be handed the job because TD traded up to get him in the 1st round as our franchise QB. It is his job to lose based on that premise otherwise why spend all those picks to get him.
I have to agree...we drafted him, I don't feel as if Drew will be any more consistent in 2005, the clock is ticking and we need to find out if JP is the answer

But the amigos will ruin those threads too. Remember, even when it's a non-Drew post. They will still change the topic and try to convince you that Drew sucks in sooo many different ways. ::: :mad:No kidding...it's sickening how obsessed they are :down:

I challenge anyone from the DLC to DEFEND Drews play. Not by pointing out others mistakes. Tell me what he did this year to help us win?
When he's screwed up, everyone's *****ed about it...when he played well, most everyone were happy about it

Again, it's a message board. If you don't like what others have to say, iggy them or don't read their posts. To say someone is ruining a thread is a totally subjective and putridly biased statement, especially made by a moderator...
:down:mods can't iggy people...they can't do their job if they do
i don't support either party.i'm not into the minion scene.
:up:

I'm not in the DLC, but I'm not in the Amigos. I do not want Drew to be the starter next year, but if he is, I will still cheer for him in the games. I will not pray and hope he does horrible just so I can prove a point (cough cough).:bf1:

The_Philster
01-06-2005, 06:08 PM
Why did people who were on this board before Drew post on this board when Drew was not a Bill?

the board went up on July 14th, 2002..Drew was already a Bill

Mr. Cynical
01-06-2005, 06:11 PM
I stand corrected. Fair enough. Still a ridiculous assumption however to think we want to fail as a team to be right about Drew.

FTG
01-06-2005, 06:12 PM
:down:

When he's screwed up, everyone's *****ed about it...when he played well, most everyone were happy about

Baloney. You guys spend your entire time yelling at us for "blaming one person" and saying "he's not the only one who played bad"

Admiting he played bad is hardly *****ing about it

FTG
01-06-2005, 06:15 PM
so why did we post on the BBI ?

Valerie
01-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Where's the "I don't give a damn" choice? lol

FTG
01-06-2005, 06:18 PM
I stand corrected. Fair enough. Still a ridiculous assumption however to think we want to fail as a team to be right about Drew.

No it's not. They know more about us than we do about ourselves.

The_Philster
01-06-2005, 06:21 PM

I'll admit that might be a stretch but let's be honest, how quick were you to pin as much of Sunday's loss on Drew as possible?

Crisis
01-06-2005, 06:21 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=871764

Tells me enough about where you stand. The fact that you mentioned in a different thread that you had this thread pre-written is enough to indicate that although on the surface you want the Bills to win, in your insides you want them to blow it so Drew will be gone. Anyone who pre-writes a thread waiting for someone to fall is about as biased as it gets.

Crisis
01-06-2005, 06:22 PM
how quick were you to pin as much of Sunday's loss on Drew as possible?

He had his thread written in the 4th quarter of the 9ers game.

Crisis
01-06-2005, 06:24 PM
My last post in this thread. I dont feel like getting into another arguement about this. The way you guys talk about him, you think he'd be the father of your kid.

FTG
01-06-2005, 06:25 PM

Tells me enough about where you stand. The fact that you mentioned in a different thread that you had this thread pre-written is enough to indicate that although on the surface you want the Bills to win, in your insides you want them to blow it so Drew will be gone. Anyone who pre-writes a thread waiting for someone to fall is about as biased as it gets.

He expected it to happen. There is a differance between expecting and wanting

Mr. Cynical

Please. You've never in your life been so pissed off that you vented a knee-jerk post? :rolleyes:

Mr. Cynical
He expected it to happen. There is a differance between expecting and wanting
Exactly. They never seem to get that. :idunno:

FTG
01-06-2005, 06:26 PM
My last post in this thread. I dont feel like getting into another arguement about this. The way you guys talk about him, you think he'd be the father of your kid.

negged

Mr. Cynical
01-06-2005, 06:26 PM
He had his thread written in the 4th quarter of the 9ers game.
So glad you have a webcam in my apt and know this for a fact. :shakeno:

The_Philster
01-06-2005, 06:27 PM
Please. You've never in your life been so pissed off that you vented a knee-jerk post? :rolleyes:

You both have a point. It is easy to vent without thinking through it completely...but the title of the thread makes you look bad, to be honest :idunno:

madness
01-06-2005, 06:28 PM
:roflmao: This is some funny crap. I personally don't give a $h!t who starts, I just want the team to win. I'll leave it up to the coaching staff to decide who gives us the best chance to win.

Michael82
01-06-2005, 06:30 PM

Good post. :bf1:

Mr. Cynical
01-06-2005, 06:31 PM
I'll admit that might be a stretch but let's be honest, how quick were you to pin as much of Sunday's loss on Drew as possible?
As I mentioned to Crisis, I was pissed off when I started that thread. I also mentioned in that thread I tried to change the title to ""End of the Drew Debate" so that it wasn't as inflamatory but it was too late.

But I won't flip flop or dance around the subject - I do feel the loss was largely because Drew failed to step up. He wasn't the only reason, but again.....his history of losing big games against good teams proved out once more. That was my point all along.

FTG
01-06-2005, 06:32 PM
:roflmao: This is some funny crap. I personally don't give a $h!t who starts, I just want the team to win. I'll leave it up to the coaching staff to decide who gives us the best chance to win.

Glad to see you have a sense of humor. A lot of guys around hear act like someone stuck a corncob up thier ass :snicker:

Michael82
01-06-2005, 06:34 PM

Great post! Leave it up to the guys with the experience in the NFL. They are the ones who know what they are doing, wayyy more than fans do. :up:

THATHURMANATOR
01-06-2005, 06:34 PM
I don't care either way who starts as long as he proves to me in preseason next year that he is the man!

FTG
01-06-2005, 06:38 PM
Great post! Leave it up to the guys with the experience in the NFL. They are the ones who know what they are doing, wayyy more than fans do. :up:

Not always. Sometimes they let the fact that thier reputation is on the line cloud thier judgement :;

finsrclowns
01-06-2005, 06:46 PM
A lot of guys around hear act like someone stuck a corncob up thier ass :snicker:

Sorry, don't swing that way. :couch:

Billz_fan
01-06-2005, 06:49 PM
The key to this is to never take anything to seriously. It's a way to pass the time now that we got bumped outta the season :D

finsrclowns
01-06-2005, 06:51 PM
Not always. Sometimes they let the fact that thier reputation is on the line cloud thier judgement :;

You're right. Amigos for GM! :dance:

FTG
01-06-2005, 06:57 PM
The key to this is to never take anything to seriously. It's a way to pass the time now that we got bumped outta the season :D

Pos Rep :up:

Michael82
01-06-2005, 07:05 PM
You're right. Amigos for GM! :dance:
:ill: :puke:

Typ0
01-06-2005, 07:06 PM
:ill: :puke:

you're lucky you didn't alter my poll I would have banned you hot dog man!

buffalofan19
01-06-2005, 07:09 PM
Figure I should officially join the DLC, since he IS going to start next year (see signature). May as well not b!tch about it. It won't do any good if I was a "start Losman now no questions asked" guy anyway.

Besides, I don't want to be referred to as an "amigo" anyway, regardless of what the position stands for.

The_Philster
01-06-2005, 07:09 PM
He wasn't the only reason, but again.....his history of losing big games against good teams proved out once more. That was my point all along.kinda contradicting yourself. No QB wins or loses on his own

DaBills
01-06-2005, 07:10 PM
Cyn - should we come clean and tell everyone the real reason for the Amigo thing is so that its members can pad their post totals?

:crazy:

Typ0
01-06-2005, 07:13 PM
OK Mikey. That's it. Now I got the low down...apparently you DID alter my poll...and also deleted posts on this thread. Then you changed it back and paid people off to keep them quiet. Who the hell do you think you are anyway? You haven't heard the last of this!

The_Philster
01-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Cyn - should we come clean and tell everyone the real reason for the Amigo thing is so that its members can pad their post totals?

:crazy:

that makes the most sense of any argument you guys have ever had :snicker: :;

DaBills
01-06-2005, 07:18 PM
...apparently you DID alter my poll...and also deleted posts on this thread.

Editing and deleting someone else's posts? Man, that's bush league. Hope that's a joke.

:fury:

FTG
01-06-2005, 07:19 PM
Figure I should officially join the DLC, since he IS going to start next year (see signature). May as well not b!tch about it. It won't do any good if I was a "start Losman now no questions asked" guy anyway.

Besides, I don't want to be referred to as an "amigo" anyway, regardless of what the position stands for.

He'll likely be back but he'll also likely face an open competition in training camp. Thats all I ask. The DLC should want the same.

FTG
01-06-2005, 07:21 PM

Typ0
01-06-2005, 07:21 PM
Editing and deleting someone else's posts? Man, that's bush league. Hope that's a joke.

:fury:

Not a joke and I trust the sources.

ATTN: Please NEG Mikey as much as you can :snicker:

YardRat
01-06-2005, 07:23 PM
I don't care either way who starts as long as he proves to me in preseason next year that he is the man!
Ditto.

Typ0
01-06-2005, 07:24 PM
How'd you find that out

:ontome:

It was witnessed by a little birdie who told me.

Tatonka
01-06-2005, 07:27 PM
Now, back to topic....

you are one of the other.. and since you have to think about it.. your a DLC.

Mr. Cynical
01-06-2005, 07:33 PM
No QB wins or loses on his own Agreed, but we've gone over this a ton already. In the end, his record/performance in big games against good teams is what it is regardless of the team, system, coaches or other circumstances. At some point you have to look at the common denominator, and that is him.

Michael82
01-06-2005, 08:08 PM
OK Mikey. That's it. Now I got the low down...apparently you DID alter my poll...and also deleted posts on this thread. Then you changed it back and paid people off to keep them quiet. Who the hell do you think you are anyway? You haven't heard the last of this!
I did edit the poll, but I fixed it back. I also deleted the posts to clean up the thread. I also paid ZBs to both people and sent rep to them. Everything was settled between us and we were fine. So, get your ass out here and change everything back to the way it was before. I'm serious! Don't screw with me!

Bill Brasky
01-06-2005, 08:09 PM
Your vote will be your membership application.

I have no clue what this is about? I've been gone alot lately. :idunno: Someone explain.

The Natrix
01-06-2005, 08:15 PM

FTG
01-06-2005, 08:17 PM
So, get your ass out here and change everything back to the way it was before. I'm serious! Don't screw with me!

I think that's a TOS violation :D

Michael82
01-06-2005, 08:18 PM
I think that's a TOS violation :D
what is? I didnt call anyone names. I'm just trying to get my **** back. I worked hard to get those ZBs and the rep. :mad:

Forward_Lateral
01-06-2005, 08:18 PM
I found this picture of a recent Amigo's meeting. Someone should tell Cynical that cap guns won't kill Drew.

http://www.users.bigpond.com/bagladstone/The3Amigoes.jpg

Forward_Lateral
01-06-2005, 08:20 PM
Here's another one, I think they were on their field trip to The Neverland Ranch.

http://www.tapshopta.com/leige/three_amigos.jpg

Michael82
01-06-2005, 08:22 PM
I found this picture of a recent Amigo's meeting. Someone should tell Cynical that cap guns won't kill Drew.

http://www.users.bigpond.com/bagladstone/The3Amigoes.jpg

BSXIII
01-06-2005, 08:28 PM
I hear they are starting a new musical group.

http://gallery.xenite.ca/albums/DragonCon2003/123_2373.sized.jpg

Iehoshua
01-06-2005, 08:30 PM

I'm the one with the stache! (in both pics)

Forward_Lateral
01-06-2005, 08:30 PM
:roflmao: :punk:

Michael82
01-06-2005, 08:32 PM
I hear they are starting a new musical group.

http://gallery.xenite.ca/albums/DragonCon2003/123_2373.sized.jpg
:roflmao:

That is just wrong. :scared:

Michael82
01-06-2005, 08:40 PM
Damn, there are already 21 Drew Haters. :eek:

007, Bear_Hunter, BillsOwnAll, BillsRockSOMUCH, Billz_fan, Bulldog, DaBills, DaBillzAhDaShiznit, Darth Takeo, FTG, Jimbuktu, justasportsfan, Mr. Cynical, MustWin, Philagape, ScottLawrence, Tatonka, The Natrix, Typ0, W, Xanthos

lordofgun
01-06-2005, 08:41 PM
I'm an hombre. Who's with me?

Mr. Cynical
01-06-2005, 08:45 PM
Rather be wearing a sombrero than look like this. :snicker:

chernobylwraiths
01-06-2005, 08:49 PM

:dance:

BAM
01-06-2005, 08:52 PM
http://www.brzaspot.com/MISC/beatdeadhorse.gif http://www.brzaspot.com/MISC/beatdeadhorse.gif http://www.brzaspot.com/MISC/beatdeadhorse.gif http://www.brzaspot.com/MISC/beatdeadhorse.gif

lordofgun
01-06-2005, 08:52 PM
:honda:

BAM
01-06-2005, 08:54 PM
Honda?

BAM
01-06-2005, 08:55 PM
http://www.autogazeta.com/n/200305/logo_nissan_autogazeta.jpg

lordofgun
Honda?
There's a Honda everywhere you look.

There's a Bledsoe hater thread everywhere you look.

BAM
Oh.... hahaha.

:smoke:

Typ0
01-06-2005, 08:57 PM
This thread does not take sides. It's the people in it who take sides.

Tatonka
01-06-2005, 08:58 PM
I did edit the poll, but I fixed it back. I also deleted the posts to clean up the thread, if you want to fight dirty...then that's it. I'm ****ing done with you and this ****ing site. I'm serious! Don't screw with me!

:eek:

talk about taking things too serious..

BAM
01-06-2005, 09:00 PM
HAH no kidding. Some of you just need to smoke a J and fuggetaboutit. :smoke:

lordofgun
01-06-2005, 09:00 PM
I'll never screw with Mike again! :chuckle:

Michael82
01-06-2005, 09:10 PM
:club:

Michael82
01-06-2005, 09:12 PM
http://www.brzaspot.com/MISC/beatdeadhorse.gif http://www.brzaspot.com/MISC/beatdeadhorse.gif http://www.brzaspot.com/MISC/beatdeadhorse.gif http://www.brzaspot.com/MISC/beatdeadhorse.gif
Keep beating it, BAM. You will find out how fun it can be. But watch out, sometimes your hand will get sore and you'll have to wear a split. :ontome:

Michael82
01-06-2005, 09:13 PM
:honda:
Do you have a Hyundai one? :up:

Mr. Cynical
01-06-2005, 09:25 PM
Ok, that was a mental image I could have done without.

Michael82
01-06-2005, 09:40 PM
Ok, that was a mental image I could have done without.
:scared: :puke:

DraftBoy
01-06-2005, 09:44 PM
So what is this thread all about?

Mikey not being screwed with?

Some posters being too old and needing to leave?

or...

Drinking lots of beer?

I like option 3!

Michael82
01-06-2005, 10:38 PM
So what is this thread all about?

Mikey not being screwed with?

Some posters being too old and needing to leave?

or...

Drinking lots of beer?

I like option 3!
:boozer:

kardshark19
01-06-2005, 10:57 PM

Demon
01-07-2005, 01:23 AM
Doh i voted the wrong one. I didn't read any of the topics, and saw this post: "At the DLC meetings we just get drunk on beer (we will have wine coolers for some), because its fun. Then we assume everything else will go occording to plan." so i voted DLC....... without thinking. But i'm definetly not in Bledsoe's corner. GO AMIGOS!

Mr. Cynical
01-07-2005, 02:07 AM
Doh i voted the wrong one. I didn't read any of the topics, and saw this post: "At the DLC meetings we just get drunk on beer (we will have wine coolers for some), because its fun. Then we assume everything else will go occording to plan." so i voted DLC....... without thinking. But i'm definetly not in Bledsoe's corner. GO AMIGOS!
You must be from Florida. Although there were no hanging chads here. :;

The Amigos demand a recount! :mex:

StillLurkin
01-07-2005, 02:19 AM
which "cult" has the most neked women?

StillLurkin
01-07-2005, 02:19 AM
which "cult" has the most neked women?

thats what i am gonna base my decision.

ryjam282
01-07-2005, 07:10 AM
I was a member of the ostrich club, but have brought my head out of the sand some 14 weeks ago. I apologize to the ones I have left but this guy is utterly terrible.

I welcome my alegiance to the Amigos......"On my mark, unleash Hell."

Jayhawk
01-07-2005, 07:17 AM
so do amigos get better women?

Tatonka
01-07-2005, 07:29 AM
actually.. the DLCers ARE women. :snicker:

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
01-07-2005, 07:36 AM
1200 views and less than 80 votes?

To me this shows that there are lots of fans lacking enough sack to admit they are part of the DLC.

In the face of this poor showing, it is imperitive that the amigos and their followers stick together....we few...we happy few...we band of brothers!

justasportsfan
01-07-2005, 07:55 AM
DLC to me are like those guys who wanted to keep Rob Johnson. Johnsonites :tired:

Forward_Lateral
01-07-2005, 07:58 AM
DLC to me are like those guys who wanted to keep Rob Johnson. Johnsonites :tired:

That might be the stupidest thing I've ever read. To compare Bledsoe or any Bills QB for that matter to RJ is purely assanine. I'm very offended by that.

justasportsfan
01-07-2005, 08:00 AM
That might be the stupidest thing I've ever read. To compare Bledsoe or any Bills QB for that matter to RJ is purely assanine. I'm very offended by that.Johnsonites insisted on keeping Rob even though he was hurting the team or the team wasn't going anywhere w/ him . They also kept saying it's not all his fault. the Ol was bad, yada,yada,yada and then both Van Pelt and Flutie made the OL look better.

WYS was one of them.

The King
01-07-2005, 08:05 AM
Is anyone suprised by the results thus far?

ryjam282
01-07-2005, 08:27 AM
That might be the stupidest thing I've ever read. To compare Bledsoe or any Bills QB for that matter to RJ is purely assanine. I'm very offended by that.

How is that a stupid statement? They are the same person. Mirror images of each other. Just one is a bit older. Not to mention they both suck.

justasportsfan
01-07-2005, 08:32 AM
How is that a stupid statement? They are the same person. Mirror images of each other. Just one is a bit older. Not to mention they both suck.Rob was more accurate. :shocked:

ryjam282
01-07-2005, 08:33 AM
I knew I left something out, thanks Justa.

justasportsfan
01-07-2005, 08:36 AM
I knew I left something out, thanks Justa.De Nada. :up: drew is more durable though. :D.

I'll get you another Drew autograph at next years camp. :D

FTG
01-07-2005, 08:41 AM
De Nada. :up: drew is more durable though. :D

Unfortunately

ryjam282
01-07-2005, 08:55 AM
De Nada. :up: drew is more durable though. :D.

I'll get you another Drew autograph at next years camp. :D

I know, right...Now, I am just wishing you lost the Bledsoe jersey instead of the TKO one. You wouldn't have had to replace that one :tip:

Jan Reimers
01-07-2005, 09:21 AM
My wife and I are going to St. Maarten for 2 weeks. Hopefully, by the time we get back, this sophmoric Amigos and DLC crap will have subsided.

Iehoshua
01-07-2005, 10:06 AM
My wife and I are going to St. Maarten for 2 weeks. Hopefully, by the time we get back, this sophmoric Amigos and DLC crap will have subsided.

St. Maarten was nice from what I remember... It was a stop on a cruise I went on a few years back.

Mr. Cynical
01-07-2005, 03:05 PM
Unfortunately
:roflmao: :roflmao:

Mr. Cynical
01-07-2005, 03:06 PM
If during those 2 weeks TD makes the announcement that he is cutting the Useless One loose, then your wish will come true. :D

chernobylwraiths
01-07-2005, 09:09 PM

Sorry, it won't happen.

BTW, as a DLCer, I was a big Flutie fan and never really liked Johnson.

helmetguy
01-07-2005, 09:43 PM
Don't get your hopes up, Jan. It's easy to understand why some species eat their young, isn't it? Enjoy your trip!

BTW, you will be coming to the 'Zone "Convention" on Home Opener Eve, right? Hope to see you then.

Billz_fan
01-07-2005, 10:13 PM

Have a safe and good time :up:

This is just some fun everyone is having with the affiliations and cults etc. It's gonna be a long off season. We need some levity :laughter:

Typ0
01-08-2005, 08:20 AM
It will subside when that useless piece of **** Drew Bledsoe is sent packing.

Typ0
01-08-2005, 08:34 AM
Quite nearly two to one saying Drew sucks ass!

mybills
01-08-2005, 08:39 AM
It will subside when that useless piece of **** Drew Bledsoe is sent packing.
:evil:

Michael82
01-08-2005, 10:19 AM
Sorry, it won't happen.

BTW, as a DLCer, I was a big Flutie fan and never really liked Johnson.
I'm with you. I couldn't stand Johnson. :ill:

BuffBills333
01-08-2005, 11:22 AM
Oh, I didn't realize this was a vote for Drew or not Drew, didn't know what the groups were. I want to change from undecided to Amigos. Go Losman!!

Historian
01-08-2005, 11:28 AM
I voted Amigos.

I like a Quarterback that can at least throw a screen pass.

justasportsfan
01-08-2005, 11:53 AM
Sorry, it won't happen.

BTW, as a DLCer, I was a big Flutie fan and never really liked Johnson.Flutie was nothing but a better option than Rob. I would rather have Flutie than Drew. I am almost sure we would've made playoffs if he was here.

FTG
01-08-2005, 12:06 PM
Why not? He was the Bills QB. You should have been pulling for him. :down:

justasportsfan
01-08-2005, 12:19 PM
Why not? He was the Bills QB. You should have been pulling for him. :down:Drew has class. :scared:

Typ0
01-08-2005, 12:30 PM

You aren't a true buffalo bills fan if you don't root for whoever we have at QB!

Michael82
01-08-2005, 12:49 PM
Why not? He was the Bills QB. You should have been pulling for him. :down:
I did. When he was starting, I'd root for him and hope that he would kick ass. When he sucked badly, and kept getting injured...I'd get pissed at him, but he was still the QB. When they chose to keep him, I was pissed, but I still rooted for him and the team.

FTG
01-08-2005, 01:02 PM
When he sucked badly, ..............................I'd get pissed at him, . .

So why don't you get pissed at Drew?

Mr. Cynical
01-08-2005, 01:16 PM
I did. When he was starting, I'd root for him and hope that he would kick ass. When he sucked badly, and kept getting injured...I'd get pissed at him, but he was still the QB. When they chose to keep him, I was pissed, but I still rooted for him and the team.There is a difference between rooting for the QB of your team and wanting the QB of your team gone.

Everyone here wants to win, so eveyone rooted for Drew by default.

However, not everyone wanted him to be the QB because they knew he wouldn't get it done.

Two entirely different things.

None of the Amigos wanted to Drew to fail because that would mean the Bills would fail. So it is the same with you and RJ. You were an amigo back then and didn't even know it. :snicker:

:;

Michael82
01-08-2005, 01:39 PM
So why don't you get pissed at Drew?
I do. But I STILL think he's our best option right now, until JP proves me wrong.

Mr. Cynical
01-08-2005, 01:53 PM
I do. But I STILL think he's our best option right now, until JP proves me wrong.
Let me ask you this...

Forget about "options" for a moment....

Do you want Drew to be the QB of the Bills next year, based on your belief that he can get it done? Don't worry about options or what we can get to replace him, etc. I just want to know how you feel about Drew and Drew alone.

Michael82
01-08-2005, 02:19 PM
Let me ask you this...

Forget about "options" for a moment....

Do you want Drew to be the QB of the Bills next year, based on your belief that he can get it done? Don't worry about options or what we can get to replace him, etc. I just want to know how you feel about Drew and Drew alone.
I saw a different Drew this season. This Bledsoe avoided the pass rush, and scrambled around in the pocket, plus he also ran for yards. This Drew also did a great job in not turning the ball over and he got better as the season progressed. I am curious to see if he can keep it up. I'm not counting the Steelers game, because of 2 things...

1. EVERYONE stunk it up.
2. It was a tough defense and Bledsoe didn't really do that bad. IMO, if they aired it out more...the Bills would have won.

ArcticWildMan
01-08-2005, 02:28 PM
A friend of mine is a big Miami fan and he called me up after the Pitt game. The first words out of his mouth were that he knew Drew would revert to his old self and choke during a big game.

Several other freinds of mine that are fans of various teams pretty much echoed those sentiments last week. Apparently the game they watched, showed how ineffective Drew was. Guess they watched a different game than the DLC, huh?

Michael82
01-08-2005, 02:29 PM
I'd say...Have both QBs compete for the job, I think Drew Bledsoe will win, becaus Losman isn't ready yet. however, one big thing....

IF Bledsoe stinks it up for a game, (which according to all of you Haters....it's a definite), then Mularkey can pull Bledsoe and put Losman in, for a spark...exactly like he did with McGahee last year.

ArcticWildMan
01-08-2005, 02:34 PM
I'd say...Have both QBs compete for the job, I think Drew Bledsoe will win, becaus Losman isn't ready yet. however, one big thing....

IF Bledsoe stinks it up for a game, (which according to all of you Haters....it's a definite), then Mularkey can pull Bledsoe and put Losman in, for a spark...exactly like he did with McGahee last year.

Sorry, but I'd rather we just take our lumps right off the bat and let Losman learn the ropes. Letting him come in to replace Drew when he struggles only prolongs the learning curve we will undergo with Losman.

Our defense and Special teams play can carry the load like they did this year until Losman gets comfortable.

Typ0
01-08-2005, 02:34 PM
I saw a different Drew this season. This Bledsoe avoided the pass rush, and scrambled around in the pocket, plus he also ran for yards. This Drew also did a great job in not turning the ball over and he got better as the season progressed. I am curious to see if he can keep it up. I'm not counting the Steelers game, because of 2 things...

1. EVERYONE stunk it up.
2. It was a tough defense and Bledsoe didn't really do that bad. IMO, if they aired it out more...the Bills would have won.

Here's the thing mike...it was a new coaching staff and a new system. The team got better as the season progressed...but drew did not get better. During the win streak all people could do is defend DB because we were winning stating that "he didn't give the game away". Well if that doesn't tell the whole story I don't know what does. Trust me, we can put Shane Matthews in there and he won't give the game away. Drew is a 12 year vet...a seasoned professional that is supposed to be a franchise QB...and people are defending him saying he didn't give the game away. Drew Bledsoe also needs to be the guy who steps up and leads the team to play well when they are having trouble...unfortunatelly he's always the one having trouble. He sucks as a franchise QB. He's barely a capable backup. Sure he's got a nice arm on him...to bad he rarely throws the ball where it needs to be and he can't do anything else. He sucks and needs to be sent packing.

Typ0
01-08-2005, 02:38 PM
Sorry, but I'd rather we just take our lumps right off the bat and let Losman learn the ropes. Letting him come in to replace Drew when he struggles only prolongs the learning curve we will undergo with Losman.

Our defense and Special teams play can carry the load like they did this year until Losman gets comfortable.

I'd love to see someone competing with JP for the job myself....just not Dredsoe. We need to cut our losses with him...he was a good stop back QB but that was it...and we are going to have a top knotch team next season. No more stop gap...no way should Drew be competing with JP for the job because we know Drew just plain blows against good defenses and pads his numbers against the crap teams. On the other hand, when we get a more seasoned QB in camp there should be open competition for the job. Make JP work. Make him know that if he slacks off he's going to lose his job.

ArcticWildMan
01-08-2005, 02:41 PM
I'd love to see someone competing with JP for the job myself....just not Dredsoe. We need to cut our losses with him...he was a good stop back QB but that was it...and we are going to have a top knotch team next season. No more stop gap...no way should Drew be competing with JP for the job because we know Drew just plain blows against good defenses and pads his numbers against the crap teams. On the other hand, when we get a more seasoned QB in camp there should be open competition for the job. Make JP work. Make him know that if he slacks off he's going to lose his job.

I'll go along with that. :up:

Mr. Cynical
01-08-2005, 02:51 PM
Here's the thing mike...it was a new coaching staff and a new system. The team got better as the season progressed...but drew did not get better. During the win streak all people could do is defend DB because we were winning stating that "he didn't give the game away". Well if that doesn't tell the whole story I don't know what does. Trust me, we can put Shane Matthews in there and he won't give the game away. Drew is a 12 year vet...a seasoned professional that is supposed to be a franchise QB...and people are defending him saying he didn't give the game away. Drew Bledsoe also needs to be the guy who steps up and leads the team to play well when they are having trouble...unfortunatelly he's always the one having trouble. He sucks as a franchise QB. He's barely a capable backup. Sure he's got a nice arm on him...to bad he rarely throws the ball where it needs to be and he can't do anything else. He sucks and needs to be sent packing.
:10:

Well said amigo.

The_Philster
01-08-2005, 04:35 PM
A friend of mine is a big Miami fan and he called me up after the Pitt game. The first words out of his mouth were that he knew Drew would revert to his old self and choke during a big game.

Several other freinds of mine that are fans of various teams pretty much echoed those sentiments last week. Apparently the game they watched, showed how ineffective Drew was. Guess they watched a different game than the DLC, huh?Not to discount that Drew had a bad game...there's not a soul who will say he played well, but did they happen to notice he wasn't alone in having a bad game? :huh:

FTG
01-08-2005, 04:50 PM
Not to discount that Drew had a bad game...there's not a soul who will say he played well, but did they happen to notice he wasn't alone in having a bad game? :huh:
You already know the answer to that. We have all said the team was bad against Pittsburg. What do you want us to do? Have this at the end of every one of our posts bashing Drew

* Ps. I know the entire team sucked against the steelers

The_Philster
01-08-2005, 04:54 PM
You already know the answer to that. Do I? I've seen posts stupid enough to literally blame losses all on the QB. Maybe these friends see things that way...I don't know :idunno:

FTG
01-08-2005, 04:59 PM
Do I? I've seen posts stupid enough to literally blame losses all on the QB. Maybe these friends see things that way...I don't know :idunno:

earlier this week Eb was blaming our failure to make the playoffs on 1 guy....................Nate Clements and his failure to knock down the long pass against Jacksonville. Was that stupid?

The_Philster
01-08-2005, 05:00 PM
earlier this week Eb was blaming our failure to make the playoffs on 1 guy....................Nate Clements and his failure to knock down the long pass against Jacksonville. Was that stupid?

yes...because you could find a number of plays that knocked us out of the playoffs any of which could get us in had we made the play instead of screwing it up

The_Philster
01-08-2005, 05:01 PM
yes...because you could find a number of plays that knocked us out of the playoffs any of which could get us in had we made the play instead of screwing it up

one play that comes to mind is LOG waiting so long to change his avatar to Evil Drew :madcurse: :blamelog:

The_Philster
01-08-2005, 05:04 PM
Do I? I've seen posts stupid enough to literally blame losses all on the QB. Maybe these friends see things that way...I don't know :idunno:

BTW, just as proof
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=860711#post860711

FTG
01-08-2005, 05:11 PM
BTW, just as proof
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=860711#post860711

Where?

I sincerely hope TD gets his head out of his butt and understands the #1 Reason beyond all others we are still not doing it on offense AND still not the team we should be....Is drew bledsoe.

He said he's the #1 reason...............not the only 1 and I agree with that.

The_Philster
01-08-2005, 05:13 PM
Where?

He said he's the #1 reason...............not the only 1 and I agree with that.

That's not the post I meant
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=860711&postcount=18

there is only one position that directly effects the outcome of a game....the QB.

BAM
01-08-2005, 05:16 PM
there is only one position that directly effects the outcome of a game....the QB.

:roflmao:

Mr. Cynical
01-08-2005, 05:17 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=860711&postcount=18 (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=860711&postcount=18)
So some random guy who registers in December '04 with 6 posts counts as credible view? If it had been me, ftg, tonk, mybills, etc....i.e., the people who ***** the most about Drew, then yeah, I'd see your point.

The_Philster
01-08-2005, 05:18 PM
So some random guy who registers in December '04 with 6 posts counts as credible view? If it had been me, ftg, tonk, mybills, etc....i.e., the people who ***** the most about Drew, then yeah, I'd see your point.

never said anything about credibility...just said someone made that statement :peace:

FTG
01-08-2005, 05:21 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=860711&postcount=18
OK........so theres one dummy on the board. None of the amigos would agree with what he said

Typ0
01-08-2005, 05:24 PM
Face it guys...our two main point scorers stink!

Iehoshua
01-08-2005, 05:52 PM
OK........so theres one dummy on the board. None of the amigos would agree with what he said

Hear hear!

Mad Bomber
01-08-2005, 07:34 PM
I have never been a big fan of Drew Bledsoe. When we got him I wasn't thrilled, because he has never been more than an average QB in the NFL.

After the Steelers game, all I can say is....

Yo soy un amigo!

Drew es un pendejo!!! :mex:

Typ0
01-08-2005, 07:36 PM
Drew can have all the undecideds and he's still in the dog house :snicker:

Mad Bomber
01-08-2005, 08:00 PM
#11 sucks...

Norwood....RJ....Drew....

Retire the number!

Michael82
01-09-2005, 08:21 AM
#11 sucks...

Norwood....RJ....Drew....

Retire the number!
I totally agree. After Drew is let go, or retires (this would be best)...then the Bills should unofficially retire the #11 and NEVER EVER issue it again.

Mr. Cynical
01-09-2005, 01:53 PM
OMFG...I totally forgot that Nogood was #11. DEFINITELY BAN THAT @##^ NUMBER.