Mr. Cynical
01-07-2005, 01:10 AM
Showed McGee's 104 YD TD return. :up:

Then showed Drew's fumble for a TD in the Pitt game. :madcurse:

BSXIII
01-07-2005, 01:21 AM
Showed McGee's 104 YD TD return. :up:

Then showed Drew's fumble for a TD in the Pitt game. :madcurse:

Aren't there enough Bledsoe bashing threads you could have added this too? Seriously, why start another one?

buffalofan19
01-07-2005, 01:37 AM
Aren't there enough Bledsoe bashing threads you could have added this too? Seriously, why start another one?
I don't think he was Bledsoe bashing actually. I'm a Bledsoe "defender" if you want to call it that (ok, ok, I voted DLC. So Shoot me now!), and I wished they just wouldn't have shown it.

BSXIII
01-07-2005, 01:39 AM
I don't think he was Bledsoe bashing actually. I'm a Bledsoe "defender" if you want to call it that (ok, ok, I voted DLC. So Shoot me now!), and I wished they just wouldn't have shown it.

You haven't read many of Cynical's posts then.

buffalofan19
01-07-2005, 01:42 AM
You haven't read many of Cynical's posts then.
I know about Cynical's posts. But, seriously, I doubt any Bills fan, Bledsoe basher or defender, really wanted to see that play again.

Billz_fan
01-07-2005, 01:49 AM

I don't see why this was viewed as a bashing thread, he simply stated what was shown on the NFL Live video. He didn't add any opinion :D

Mr. Cynical
01-07-2005, 01:56 AM
Maybe you who are being overly sensitive about it and are reading something into it that isn't there? :idunno:

If you read it again, I mentioned the positive clip of McGee's return. Wouldn't it have made more sense to omit that if I just wanted to bash Drew? I didn't make the video. Those were the two Bills' shots that I saw, altho I missed about 5 secs of it when I accidentally hit the remote.

So I fail to see how this is a Drew bashing thread.

BSXIII
01-07-2005, 01:59 AM
Maybe you who are being overly sensitive about it and are reading something into it that isn't there? :idunno:

If you read it again, I mentioned the positive clip of McGee's return. Wouldn't it have made more sense to omit that if I just wanted to bash Drew? I didn't make the video. Those were the two Bills' shots that I saw, altho I missed about 5 secs of it when I accidentally hit the remote.

You are the only one who thinks this is a Drew bashing thread.

Maybe, although if it was anyone else I wouldn't have these suspicions. You're not honestly saying you posted this to point out McGee's return are you?

Mr. Cynical
01-07-2005, 02:02 AM
Maybe, although if it was anyone else I wouldn't have these suspicions. You're not honestly saying you posted this to point out McGee's return are you?
I posted this thread because I just saw a video clip on NFL Live that has two Bills events on it. This is a Bills forum where people post things about the Bills. Still don't see how this is a Drew bashing thread.