PDA

View Full Version : Why He won't clean his locker

paladin warrior
01-07-2005, 01:04 PM
Why Drew won't goes somewhere esle. Travis Henry is leaving and he cleaned his locker too. Drew Blesoe is moron and Idiot!:pound: I wish Donahoe leaves door open for J.P. Losman competing for the starting quarterback job next season:hail:

LarryBoy
01-07-2005, 01:52 PM
:deadhorse

FTG
01-07-2005, 02:08 PM
Why Drew won't goes somewhere esle. Travis Henry is leaving and he cleaned his locker too. Drew Blesoe is moron and Idiot!:pound: I wish Donahoe leaves door open for J.P. Losman competing for the starting quarterback job next season:hail:

pos rep :up:

Jan Reimers
01-07-2005, 02:42 PM
This Bledsoe hating thing isn't just a dead horse, it's fossilized.

EDS
01-07-2005, 05:10 PM

Your post reads like a bad translation.

Michael82
01-07-2005, 05:17 PM
Donahoe shouldn't make the QB decision. That's up to the head coach, Mike Mularkey.

Drive 4 Five
01-07-2005, 06:21 PM
pos rep :up:

:tired:

Why? All this Bledsoe bashing makes for dull conversation and you should not be contributing. Enough already fellas.

There is nothing we can do except hope that J.P. steps up and is ready to take over this team. He brings alot to the table and I for one am excited for him to begin playing. Put all this Bledsoe stuff to rest. Forget about it. It is water under the bridge as far as I am concerned. It is all about J.P now homies.

Mudflap1
01-07-2005, 06:29 PM
It wasn't comforting in TD's press conference when he said at this stage JP is not where they want him to be in terms of progress. I know he got hurt and everything, and that sets you back, but still...

I hope he comes through in the offseason and is a ball of fire, I just have a bad feeling about this guy right now though...

Jon

YardRat
01-07-2005, 06:38 PM
Food for thought, based on nothing but the law of averages...

Lee Evans is a stud WR and possible future superstar playing much better in his rookie year than anyone expected.

What are the chances of the Bills hitting the jackpot with both of their 2004 first-round draft choices? Isn't one likely to fail? Wouldn't the "evidence" point to JP being the bust?

Billz_fan
01-07-2005, 06:39 PM
:tired:

Why? All this Bledsoe bashing makes for dull conversation and you should not be contributing. Enough already fellas.

There is nothing we can do except hope that J.P. steps up and is ready to take over this team. He brings alot to the table and I for one am excited for him to begin playing. Put all this Bledsoe stuff to rest. Forget about it. It is water under the bridge as far as I am concerned. It is all about J.P now homies.

I would be 100% in agreement if JP was gonna take over and we could be sure of it. Im just not so sure we haven't got at least another half season of DB coming up. Or worse yet.

JP beats out Drew in camp next year. Then JP struggles (like we know he will) Drew comes in and plays well enough to win a few games and this starts all over again. Personally I don't want the guy on the team. He doesn't make enough plays to justify his pay check.

Mudflap1
01-07-2005, 06:46 PM
I think the way it will go down if DB stays is that if Losman starts week 1, he'll have to BLOW away everyone else on the depth chart with his playing. If he doesn't do that (which isn't likely), DB will start, then if DB struggles, JP will come in, and basically play through the end of the season and thereafter.

The likely scenario if DB stays is he starts week 1, and if the team struggles, look for a quick hook to Losman (if they feel he's ready).

Jon

Typ0
01-08-2005, 08:31 AM
Drew sucks. He needs to hit the road I don't care what the cost.

Jayhawk
01-08-2005, 08:53 AM
dredsoe would prolly drop the ball on the cleaning out the locker too.

FTG
01-08-2005, 09:24 AM

Bledsoe bashing may be a lot of things but one thing it's not is dull. What threads have the most posts in them :scratch:

trapezeus
01-08-2005, 01:43 PM

Lee Evans is a stud WR and possible future superstar playing much better in his rookie year than anyone expected.

What are the chances of the Bills hitting the jackpot with both of their 2004 first-round draft choices? Isn't one likely to fail? Wouldn't the "evidence" point to JP being the bust?
Good point, but perhaps history will show that the 2003 and 2004 draft had things that boggled the mind. So many starteres and studs coming as well as two huge selections in the 2004 draft. It makes for a good story. Hopefully these guys can make WNY proud. At this point, faith is everything. Critical is for when the season is in full effect.

Let's go JP.

mypoorfriendme
01-08-2005, 04:25 PM

youre "law of averages" is faulty...consider flipping a coin 2 times. technically, you should get 1 head and 1 tail. however, just because you get a head the first time in no way holds any significance on the odds of the second coin being a head as well. the odds are still 50/50.

in other words, on draft day one could argue that odds are against us as both being descent players. but just because evans has shown tons of potential thus far, does not hinder losman's odds in doing the same when he gets the opportunity.

YardRat
01-08-2005, 09:34 PM
True, when flipping a coin, but how many times in the Super Bowl era has a team had two #1 draft choices become significant contributors to the team they were drafted by as opposed to those who had one or both go bust?

Does the name Tony Hunter ring any bells?

YardRat
01-08-2005, 09:35 PM
Good point, but perhaps history will show that the 2003 and 2004 draft had things that boggled the mind. So many starteres and studs coming as well as two huge selections in the 2004 draft. It makes for a good story. Hopefully these guys can make WNY proud.
I hope you're right.