PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Non-Bills News...Ty Law put on IR

Michael82
01-07-2005, 03:07 PM
I was just watching ESPN NFL Live and they said that Patriots CB Ty Law will be placed on injured reserve and is done until next season. This is big news. IMO, this gives the Colts a big chance at beating them next week. :pray:

pats-were-right
01-07-2005, 03:32 PM
I was just watching ESPN NFL Live and they said that Patriots CB Ty Law will be placed on injured reserve and is done until next season. This is big news. IMO, this gives the Colts a big chance at beating them next week. :pray:

Screw off - rooting for the Colts? Why? Just 'cause we beat you guys up? Teaches me for rooting for you guys in EACH of the FOUR CONSECUTIVE SUPER BOWL LOSSES.

Mr. Cynical
01-07-2005, 03:37 PM
Screw off - rooting for the Colts? Why? Just 'cause we beat you guys up? Teaches me for rooting for you guys in EACH of the FOUR CONSECUTIVE SUPER BOWL LOSSES.
:cry:

Get over it. Give us one GOOD reason to root for the Pats? They've won 2 SBs already and Brady has 2 rings.

Manning has none and is a class act. Easy decision.

GO COLTS.

Michael82
01-07-2005, 03:38 PM
Exactly! For once, i actually agree with Cynical. Good post. :bf1:

Oh and... **** THE PATS! :snicker:

devour
01-07-2005, 03:54 PM
Any chance Buffalo would be interested in trading Nate Clements for next year's #1 pick ? Just a thought. Boy, this news just ruined my weekend :(

Michael82
01-07-2005, 03:55 PM
Any chance Buffalo would be interested in trading Nate Clements for next year's #1 pick ? Just a thought. Boy, this news just ruined my weekend :(
Nope! :lolpoint: Pats

Your run is finally over. 2 rings is enough. It's time to give someone else a chance. Go Colts! :dance:

devour
01-07-2005, 04:03 PM
Well, what would people say if the Pats win it all again this time?
OT: Too bad the Bills could not beat those punk Stillers last week, I was rooting hard for you guys.

Michael82
01-07-2005, 04:17 PM
Well, what would people say if the Pats win it all again this time?
OT: Too bad the Bills could not beat those punk Stillers last week, I was rooting hard for you guys.
If the Pats win it all again this time...

#1. I will be sick. I really am tired of seeing this team win it. They are starting to become like the Lakers or Red Wings. :ill:

#2. I will finally give them credit about them being the true dynasty.

cordog
01-07-2005, 04:24 PM
I just hope the Steelers go down. I hate the steelers with a passion, almost as much as i hate the dolphins. It looks like they might just make it to the SB. The only team that could have beat them was the Pats, but i dont know now.

devour
01-07-2005, 04:25 PM
I just hope the Steelers go down. I hate the steelers with a passion, almost as much as i hate the dolphins. It looks like they might just make it to the SB. The only team that could have beat them was the Pats, but i dont know now.

Yes, I despise everything about the Steelers -- their coach, their players, their fans. If the Pats can't make it, I'm rooting for San Diego

Michael82
01-07-2005, 04:30 PM
Go Colts and Go Chargers! :dance:

cordog
01-07-2005, 04:30 PM
Yes, I despise everything about the Steelers -- their coach, their players, their fans. If the Pats can't make it, I'm rooting for San Diego

I agree. Their fans are the worst. Most of them are under the poverty level. I just hope someone can beat them. Ill move if they win the Super Bowl.

Mr. Cynical
01-07-2005, 04:31 PM
My preference from the AFC:

1. Colts (for Manning)
2. Steelers (For Cowher...I like the guy)
3. SD (w/ Flutie starting the SB!)
4. Jets (for no other reason that "anyone but the Pats")

cordog
01-07-2005, 04:33 PM
My preference:

ANYBODY BUT THE STEELERS!

What a bad year if the Steelers win it.

devour
02-09-2005, 01:31 PM
If the Pats win it all again this time...

#1. I will be sick. I really am tired of seeing this team win it. They are starting to become like the Lakers or Red Wings. :ill:

#2. I will finally give them credit about them being the true dynasty.

hey Mikey, where's the love ? :dance: :bow:

Damn, I can't get that dumb smile off my face. Life is good in New England. Gents, here's to a successful offseason of drafting and free agent signing. I see some serious competition in the AFC East next season.

Mr. Cynical
02-09-2005, 03:55 PM
:stfu:

devour
02-09-2005, 04:53 PM
Cynical, relax ;) You need to appreciate greatness, for it does not happen all the time. Anyway, any chance you guys will be interested in Ty Law for a #1 pick ? I'd figure no harm in asking :)

Drive 4 Five
02-09-2005, 05:29 PM
Cynical, relax ;) You need to appreciate greatness, for it does not happen all the time. Anyway, any chance you guys will be interested in Ty Law for a #1 pick ? I'd figure no harm in asking :)

Yeah sure, like all the other Patriot cast-offs we have signed have panned out. Listen pal, why don't you Pat fans go gloat somewhere else. You know how we all just absolutley freakin' hate you and your team. While most of us are not afraid of acknowledging what a great (and I don't use this word lightly) team you guys have up there, there is absolutley no need to rub it in. You're cruisin' for a bruisin' pal.

devour
02-09-2005, 06:07 PM
ok. It was meant as some good natured ribbing, don't take it so hard :) I only brought back this thread because I was nervous as hell before the playoffs, and see how Mikey and Cynical laughed at my misery then, I only wanted to gently remind them of the satisfaction I have now. No offense intended to the rest of the Bills fans here. God knows you already did us enough favors :)