PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Frank Stephen

northernbillfan
01-07-2005, 03:42 PM
Here is the final part of Eb's post season look at the Bills.

George Allen was one of the first coaches that realized special teams are one third of a football team. Upon his hire Marv Levy's (Allen's special teams coach) first objective was to improve a horrible unit. An excellent sign is that new Buffalo Bills Head Coach Mike Mularkey address the unit right away by bring in Bobby April from the St. Louis Rams. April succeeded in turning the group into one of the best units assembled by a Buffalo Bills team. As the team goes into the 2005 season things look bright but as with the rest of the team there is some room for improvement. Let’s start our review of the special teams with its shining star.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2005/01/07/up_my_flagpole_the_special_teams_the_offseason.php)

Ebenezer
01-07-2005, 03:46 PM
Here is the final part of Eb's post season look at the Bills.

George Allen was one of the first coaches that realized special teams are one third of a football team. Upon his hire Marv Levy's (Allen's special teams coach) first objective was to improve a horrible unit. An excellent sign is that new Buffalo Bills Head Coach Mike Mularkey address the unit right away by bring in Bobby April from the St. Louis Rams. April succeeded in turning the group into one of the best units assembled by a Buffalo Bills team. As the team goes into the 2005 season things look bright but as with the rest of the team there is some room for improvement. Let’s start our review of the special teams with its shining star.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2005/01/07/up_my_flagpole_the_special_teams_the_offseason.php)
thanks for posting it NBF!

northernbillfan
01-07-2005, 03:50 PM
That's what the editor is supposed to do.

Sorry it took so long, but the stomach flu has been running through this house, and I just had my turn with the fun and vomit. It was a long 24 hours.

Ebenezer
01-07-2005, 03:52 PM
That's what the editor is supposed to do.

Sorry it took so long, but the stomach flu has been running through this house, and I just had my turn with the fun and vomit. It was a long 24 hours.
sorry to hear that...get better soon!