• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CuseJetsFan83
    Closet Bills Fan
    • Nov 2004

j-e-t-s jets jets jets

a jets fan in complete disbelief right now...............

man, win or lose next week , or in hte future................... what an exciting playoffs this will be!

j-e-t-s
    jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

• Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Congrats on a most improbable win!

I really like Schottenheimer- but his decisions on that last series before the kick puzzled me.

Run into the line twice for no gain, .....ok.....you set up the ball for the middle of the field. That third down run relly puzzled me. Instesad of kicking it on 3rd down like conventional wisdom tells you to do in that situation (Bad snap, ect.....) you now have moved the ball to the right hashmark as LT tried to get that to the outside.

Your Rookie proceeds to blow it.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Kaeding should've made that FG. You guys were completely outplayed.

L-U-C-K Luck Luck Luck.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

L-U-C-K Luck Luck Luck.
        Ok John Madden.
        The Jets played strong throughout that game. Am I the only one who saw that?
        Besides, the Bolts blew it because their QB's name is Drew!
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Dozerdog
          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Brees did struggle in that game...it wasn't his best effort of the year. Hats off to the Jet's defense. They played great for 55 minutes- and despite Barton's industrial-strength dumb play at the end- they managed to pull it out.

Did anyone figure out what the Jets cosaches were melting down over in the second half? Edwards and their RB coach were abou to beat each other to death for a moment there- WHEN THEY WERE LEADING!!!

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

I didn't catch what it was about, but Herm said it was all over as soon as it started and they put it behind them.
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by mybills
              Ok John Madden.
              The Jets played strong throughout that game. Am I the only one who saw that?
              Besides, the Bolts blew it because their QB's name is Drew!
              Closet Jets fan aren't we? I knew it!

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

lol..no, I got a point by picking them!

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                  • Aug 2004

good game but
                  http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• imbondz
                    Democrats are people too
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by CuseJetsFan83
                    a jets fan in complete disbelief right now...............

man, win or lose next week , or in hte future................... what an exciting playoffs this will be!
                    Good luck next week.
                    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
                      • Sep 2004

L-U-C-K Luck Luck Luck.
                      You werent wathcing the same game were you?

Comment

• Typ0
                        honey pie
                        • Jul 2002

I'll be a JETS fan. They played a really tough game and got a win on the road in the playoffs...I would love to see them go into NE next week and beat the patsies .

Comment

• Halbert
                          I'm Not Normal
                          • Jul 2002

The Jets are my #1 most despised team, barely inching past the Boys and Fish for top honors.

Yet I hope they win the SB this year. Why? I want the Bills’ players to have the shame of a loss to deep scrubs to haunt them for as long as possible. The Jets wouldn’t even be in the playoffs if it wasn’t for the Bills’ historic pathetic collapse. If they win the SB that will be like a knife in the side of the Bills’ players all next season long.

Hopefully that lesson will last at least a season, if not a decade. To take that game against the Steelers lightly is one of the all-time sins and they should be given every incentive to never forget it.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                            • Jan 2003

L-U-C-K Luck Luck Luck.
                            No not outplayed... If the Chargers were smart, they'd have done something more than scuttlebutt around the 3 downs before kicking, IMO.

Originally posted by Halbert
                            The Jets are my #1 most despised team, barely inching past the Boys and Fish for top honors.

Yet I hope they win the SB this year. Why? I want the Bills’ players to have the shame of a loss to deep scrubs to haunt them for as long as possible. The Jets wouldn’t even be in the playoffs if it wasn’t for the Bills’ historic pathetic collapse. If they win the SB that will be like a knife in the side of the Bills’ players all next season long.

Hopefully that lesson will last at least a season, if not a decade. To take that game against the Steelers lightly is one of the all-time sins and they should be given every incentive to never forget it.
                            Good point, I couldn't help but think every few minutes as I saw their puke green and white unis that they'd be sitting on the couch had our team been able to get the W against Pittsburgh's garbage. Regardless, the more I look upon those Jests, the more I'm going to think about it, so it would be a safe bet the Bills are thinking the same thing.

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Darth Takeo
                              No not outplayed... If the Chargers were smart, they'd have done something more than scuttlebutt around the 3 downs before kicking, IMO.

Good point, I couldn't help but think every few minutes as I saw their puke green and white unis that they'd be sitting on the couch had our team been able to get the W against Pittsburgh's garbage. Regardless, the more I look upon those Jests, the more I'm going to think about it, so it would be a safe bet the Bills are thinking the same thing.
                              I don't think putting the ball in LT's hands at that point was that much of a mistake...in hindsite he was shut down and people can gripe about it...but that was the JETS stopping him. He's a great runner. If I had him on my team I would never hesitate to give him the ball.

Comment

Working...
                              X