• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Winfield can not miss interception

Farve throws one into his stomache. Too bad he could not do that when Winfield was at Buffalo. Good for Winfield.
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

For the money he's being paid, he better make that.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• dannyek71
      Drink Responsibly
      • Dec 2004

Wear your bike helmet kids...........
      [

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
        • Jul 2002

It's the scheme.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Winfield , Cowher , Peerless and Bellichick are all laughing at us.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Demon
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
            I don't know why Peerless would be laughing. He's not responsible for anything Atlanta is doing. Everyone knows if they don't have Vick next season they wouldn't win more then 4 games.
            Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• BSXIII
              Never trust a man wearing a sombrero
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan
              No, I'm sure they are all getting ready for their games next week. The world does not revolve around the Bills. I'm sure they have all moved on and are not holding any grudges.
              I'm a long time lurker

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

they are all in the playoffs. Other than Cowher, looks like they made the right decision to leave the bills if all they wanted to do is win, especially Winfield. Spikes is still dreaming of that playoff appearance.
                sacrifice1

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                  • May 2003

Well I sure as hell miss Antoine Winfield. I cannot believe this guy has yet to make a Probowl appearance. Winfield was one of my favorite Bills players, regardless of how many interceptions he had. So many people get too hung up on stats and miss the fact that this little guy, pound for pound, is one of the toughest players in this league. I don't see too many other corners in this league able or even willing to take down monstrous tight-ends on a regular basis.

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Demon
                    I don't know why Peerless would be laughing. He's not responsible for anything Atlanta is doing. Everyone knows if they don't have Vick next season they wouldn't win more then 4 games.
                    Thats not true!! He is responsible for 45 catches and 575 yards. Hes no Lee Evans though..... HA!
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Voltron
                      • Jul 2002

He is still not worth the money that Min. gave him. It is also kind of funny how now that he is gone we lead the league in INTs
                      Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                      - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                      -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                      - Mark Twain

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Voltron
                        He is still not worth the money that Min. gave him. It is also kind of funny how now that he is gone we lead the league in INTs
                        the bills are also overpaying someone and the team is now on vacation.
                        sacrifice1

Comment

• capitolneal
                          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
                          Well I sure as hell miss Antoine Winfield. I cannot believe this guy has yet to make a Probowl appearance. Winfield was one of my favorite Bills players, regardless of how many interceptions he had. So many people get too hung up on stats and miss the fact that this little guy, pound for pound, is one of the toughest players in this league. I don't see too many other corners in this league able or even willing to take down monstrous tight-ends on a regular basis.
                          Agreed hardest hitting coroner in the NFL hands down I mss him here in buffalo I think he would be the best safety in the league (tackling ability &
                          coverage)

Comment

Working...
                          X