PDA

View Full Version : Winfield can not miss interception

G. Host
01-09-2005, 03:59 PM
Farve throws one into his stomache. Too bad he could not do that when Winfield was at Buffalo. Good for Winfield.

Crisis
01-09-2005, 03:59 PM
For the money he's being paid, he better make that.

dannyek71
01-09-2005, 05:11 PM
Wear your bike helmet kids...........

LtBillsFan66
01-09-2005, 05:16 PM
It's the scheme.

justasportsfan
01-09-2005, 07:39 PM
Winfield , Cowher , Peerless and Bellichick are all laughing at us.

Demon
01-09-2005, 11:16 PM

I don't know why Peerless would be laughing. He's not responsible for anything Atlanta is doing. Everyone knows if they don't have Vick next season they wouldn't win more then 4 games.

BSXIII
01-09-2005, 11:29 PM

No, I'm sure they are all getting ready for their games next week. The world does not revolve around the Bills. I'm sure they have all moved on and are not holding any grudges.

justasportsfan
01-10-2005, 07:19 AM
they are all in the playoffs. Other than Cowher, looks like they made the right decision to leave the bills if all they wanted to do is win, especially Winfield. Spikes is still dreaming of that playoff appearance.

Drive 4 Five
01-10-2005, 10:39 AM
Well I sure as hell miss Antoine Winfield. I cannot believe this guy has yet to make a Probowl appearance. Winfield was one of my favorite Bills players, regardless of how many interceptions he had. So many people get too hung up on stats and miss the fact that this little guy, pound for pound, is one of the toughest players in this league. I don't see too many other corners in this league able or even willing to take down monstrous tight-ends on a regular basis.

The King
01-10-2005, 10:56 AM
I don't know why Peerless would be laughing. He's not responsible for anything Atlanta is doing. Everyone knows if they don't have Vick next season they wouldn't win more then 4 games.

Thats not true!! He is responsible for 45 catches and 575 yards. Hes no Lee Evans though..... HA!

Voltron
01-10-2005, 11:05 AM
He is still not worth the money that Min. gave him. It is also kind of funny how now that he is gone we lead the league in INTs

justasportsfan
01-10-2005, 11:20 AM
He is still not worth the money that Min. gave him. It is also kind of funny how now that he is gone we lead the league in INTsthe bills are also overpaying someone and the team is now on vacation.

capitolneal
01-10-2005, 11:36 AM
Well I sure as hell miss Antoine Winfield. I cannot believe this guy has yet to make a Probowl appearance. Winfield was one of my favorite Bills players, regardless of how many interceptions he had. So many people get too hung up on stats and miss the fact that this little guy, pound for pound, is one of the toughest players in this league. I don't see too many other corners in this league able or even willing to take down monstrous tight-ends on a regular basis.

Agreed hardest hitting coroner in the NFL hands down I mss him here in buffalo I think he would be the best safety in the league (tackling ability &
coverage)