PDA

View Full Version : HAHAHA RANDY MOSS - PT.2

Bill Brasky
01-09-2005, 06:49 PM
Did you catch is post game comments?????? ****ING HILARIOUS...

Totally denied everything and ends it with "IT DON'T MATTA.... WE WHOOPED THEY ASS!!!!!" and runs away.

Now the announcers are really letting him have it!!

RedEyE
01-09-2005, 06:52 PM
Did you catch is post game comments?????? ****ING HILARIOUS...

Totally denied everything and ends it with "IT DON'T MATTA.... WE WHOOPED THEY ASS!!!!!" and runs away.

Now the announcers are really letting him have it!!

He's ****ed! The NFL is going to slap a hellavu fine on his ass. The NFL is all about maintaining class. They fine you if your shirt isn't tucked in. This isn't the XFL.

Crisis
01-09-2005, 06:57 PM
LMAO.

This is the most hilarious thing ever!

LtBillsFan66
01-09-2005, 06:57 PM
He's ****ed! The NFL is going to slap a hellavu fine on his ass. The NFL is all about maintaining class. They fine you if your shirt isn't tucked in. This isn't the XFL.
Maybe. While they are laughing all the way to the bank. The NFL is LOVING this. More pub. More ink. More news.

Bill Brasky
01-09-2005, 06:59 PM
IT'S GREAT... EVERYBODY JUST HATES THIS GUY NOW. He pissed off the entire NFL in 1 short week.

RedEyE
01-09-2005, 06:59 PM
Maybe. While they are laughing all the way to the bank. The NFL is LOVING this. More pub. More ink. More news.

That's probably true. I still don't care for it.

RedEyE
01-09-2005, 07:00 PM
IT'S GREAT... EVERYBODY JUST HATES THIS GUY NOW. He pissed off the entire NFL in 1 short week.

I think his hair is cool.

Crisis
This is the single greatest thing ever!

Everyone's gonna be *****ing all off-season!

LMAO!

"it dont matta, we whooped they ass!"

CLASSIC!

STAMPY
I think you guys are over reascting. Its funny, let him celebrate. GB is the ones that should be punished. That was a pathetic performance. Brett needs to retire. 4 ints. He choked vs Atl too last time at Lambeau

The_Philster
01-09-2005, 07:02 PM

What are you talking about? I already couldn't stand that loud-mouthed punk

RedEyE
01-09-2005, 07:04 PM
I think you guys are over reascting. Its funny, let him celebrate. GB is the ones that should be punished. That was a pathetic performance. Brett needs to retire. 4 ints. He choked vs Atl too last time at Lambeau

It's not the celebration, it's how you celebrate. I've backed TO up several times, but what Moss did was childish and uncalled for. The only thing that I find funny is that he made a complete ass out of himself and his team without even realizing it..

Just when I thought the guy was growing up and becoming an amazing leader, he proves me wrong without saying a word.

shotgun
01-09-2005, 07:12 PM
WHAT HE DID IN tonights game after the td and after the game is thr reason why is will be on the tradeing block

Michael82
01-09-2005, 07:29 PM
Man, the NFL will fine him twice now. Once for the moon celebration and once for swearing on tv. :snicker:

STAMPY
01-09-2005, 07:32 PM
Randy is so funny. Freeman you got your Randy Moss jersey?

JD
01-09-2005, 07:33 PM
WHAT HE DID IN tonights game after the td and after the game is thr reason why is will be on the tradeing block

Trade moss.... :shocked:
:crazy:

That was some funny **** though.
I loved watching him yelling back at the GB fans and pointing to the scoreboard, lol.

Bill Brasky
01-09-2005, 07:35 PM
Randy is so funny. Freeman you got your Randy Moss jersey?

Hell yeah I do. How awesome of a guy do you have to be to turn an entire country against you in less than a quarter? I mean people that used to hate him now DISPISE him. He really did himself in this time, it's great.

Michael82
01-09-2005, 07:36 PM
Hell yeah I do. How awesome of a guy do you have to be to turn an entire country against you in less than a quarter? I mean people that used to hate him now DISPISE him. He really did himself in this time, it's great.
I despise him. :mad: :ill: :puke: