clumping platelets
01-10-2005, 09:59 AM
I'm gonna be back in '05, deal with it!

Earthquake Enyart
01-10-2005, 10:03 AM
"Screw the amigos"

The King
01-10-2005, 10:04 AM
Do any of you reporters want to come play wide reciever next year? I see your doing a great job holding on to the microphones.

northernbillfan
01-10-2005, 10:07 AM
This is my "Deer in the headlights" look.

OpIv37
01-10-2005, 10:09 AM
"Well, first off I'd like to thank God- he's the one who made all this possible. And of course, the Academy for this prestigious award....wait, what? I just lost a what? Football, what the hell are you talking about?"

Iehoshua
01-10-2005, 10:14 AM
"Duhh.... It's my team, I just need to work on... aww screw it, I blow..."

Forward_Lateral
01-10-2005, 10:16 AM
I declined the Amigos Invitation to play "Hide the Weiner" that's why they hate me so much.

Earthquake Enyart
01-10-2005, 10:17 AM
"Mark Weiler is an idiot"

The King
I declined the Amigos Invitation to play "Hide the Weiner" that's why they hate me so much.

Brilliant!

Iehoshua

That's mature.

Negged.

Iehoshua
01-10-2005, 10:18 AM
Brilliant!
Negged.

DaBills
01-10-2005, 10:30 AM
Appearing at a press conference yet again with Rob Johnson conspicously absent, Drew Bledsoe has trouble defending reporter's accusations that he and RJ are actually one and the same.

Iehoshua
01-10-2005, 10:35 AM
Appearing at a press conference yet again with Rob Johnson conspicously absent, Drew Bledsoe has trouble defending reporter's accusations that he and RJ are actually one and the same.

:chuckle:

Michael82
01-10-2005, 10:36 AM
"I'll admit it. I had a bad game...But so did everyone else."

The King
01-10-2005, 10:40 AM
Negged.

Ah, My bad. I ignored the amigos motto. "Bledsoe sucks. Just Because."

Michael82
01-10-2005, 10:43 AM
Okay, now that is funny. :rofl:

justasportsfan
01-10-2005, 10:45 AM
"Remember when I said I'd be prouder of the sb ring I'd win w/ the bills? Psyche. Who cares ? They paying me millions anyways. They overpaid for A qb that was a sack Magnet w/ Rob and they're doing it again. Suckers.".

"BTW, I have to get better....."

Iehoshua
01-10-2005, 10:46 AM

Don't misrepresent Amigo mottos Mr.DLC posterboy.

justasportsfan
01-10-2005, 10:48 AM
Ah, My bad. I ignored the amigos motto. "Bledsoe sucks. Just Because." DLC Motto. "Screw the bills, we love our Drew".

The King
01-10-2005, 10:49 AM
I thought that was the motto? Oh then it must be "Bledsoe sucks, lets go play grab ass"?

kgun12
01-10-2005, 10:55 AM
Leon is just one man. What about the interception right to the defender? Well, just cause I threw it right to him isn't my fault the reciever should have gone to that spot instead of the defender. Don't hate leon.

Iehoshua
01-10-2005, 10:57 AM
I thought that was the motto? Oh then it must be "Bledsoe sucks, lets go play grab ass"?

Everyone sinking to new bitter lows eh? I don't recall myself ever personally attacking anyone who happens to support Bledsoe. I guess when you're defeated there's nothing else to do.

The King
01-10-2005, 10:59 AM
No I just thought the weiner comment was really funny. Im just messing with you. Your still cool in my book. and my sox dvd still rules.

Iehoshua
01-10-2005, 11:00 AM
No I just thought the weiner comment was really funny. Im just messing with you. Your still cool in my book. and my sox dvd still rules.

I thought that comment crossed the line myself. Big time. Maybe I'm taking it a bit personal.....

TedMock
01-10-2005, 11:05 AM
"Duhh.... It's my team, I just need to work on... aww screw it, I blow..."

I'm ready for a new start too, and I'd like to see Losman start next season, but why neg other people for being imature when this is what you typed? I know you didn't directly attack another poster, but you did directly attacked another person. Why is this any better?

Michael82
01-10-2005, 11:07 AM
DLC Motto. "Screw the bills, we love our Drew".
You are a fool IF you believe that. :cynic:

Iehoshua
01-10-2005, 11:11 AM
I know you didn't directly attack another poster, but you did directly attacked another person.

The attack on Bledsoe was warranted. In my opinion, he blows as a player. This message board is about debating such things. If I had called him a derogatory name or otherwise attacked him personally, then I could see a point but he blows as a player which is what I've always stated. I didn't go making lewd comments about other posters. Big difference, bub.

helmetguy
01-10-2005, 11:14 AM
"Damn! SOMEBODY'S Old Spice ain't working overtime!"

justasportsfan
01-10-2005, 11:16 AM
You are a fool IF you believe that. :cynic: :funny: Truth hurts huh?

DaBills
01-10-2005, 11:20 AM
The attack on Bledsoe was warranted. In my opinion, he blows as a player. This message board is about debating such things. If I had called him a derogatory name or otherwise attacked him personally, then I could see a point but he blows as a player which is what I've always stated. I didn't go making lewd comments about other posters. Big difference, bub.

I don't think that's very good caption.

:crazy:

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
01-10-2005, 11:21 AM
"If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater the effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders -- what would you tell him to do? I don't know. What could he do? What would you tell him? To shrug. "

The King
I thought that comment crossed the line myself. Big time. Maybe I'm taking it a bit personal.....

I think anytime the word weiner is used in an insult you should laugh it off.

TedMock

Bub? Lol. There's that maturity thing again. I just didn't think the "hide the weiner" comment was that bad. Just a goofy, lighthearted jab, similiar to calling somebody a "DLC poster boy." Oh well. I sincerely didn't mean to upset you. I apologize for not being more sensitive.
:bighug:

Iehoshua
01-10-2005, 11:23 AM
I don't think that's very good caption.

:crazy:

Neither is this.

:tongue:

DaBills
01-10-2005, 11:24 AM
"If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater the effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders -- what would you tell him to do? I don't know. What could he do? What would you tell him? To shrug. "

:lmao:

I could see him deer-fazed reciting that to the reporters/minions.

Iehoshua
01-10-2005, 11:26 AM

Bub? Lol. There's that maturity thing again. I just didn't think the "hide the weiner" comment was that bad. Just a goofy, lighthearted jab, similiar to calling somebody a "DLC poster boy." Oh well. I sincerely didn't mean to upset you. I apologize for not being more sensitive.
:bighug:

As I previously stated I may've taken it personal. It's not for me to decide what's acceptable and what's not, but to me saying the amigos essentially wanted to have gay sex with Bledsoe is a little more than a goofy lighthearted jab.

Again, perhaps it's me.

DaBills
01-10-2005, 11:28 AM
Neither is this.

:tongue:

sar·cas·tic ** (*P*)**Pronunciation Key**(sär-kstk)
adj.

1. Expressing or marked by sarcasm.
2. Given to using sarcasm.

'twas a joke mon.

:funny:

kgun12
01-10-2005, 11:28 AM

This is an opinion based board Darth, BUT only if our opinion matches some on these board. If not you get called all sorts of things. It is almost funny, if not sad! :scared:

DaBills
01-10-2005, 11:32 AM
but to me saying the amigos essentially wanted to have gay sex with Bledsoe is a little more than a goofy lighthearted jab.

HEY! Not all Amigoes. Just Mr. Cynical.

:moon:

(jk)

Iehoshua
01-10-2005, 11:33 AM
sar·cas·tic ** (*P*)**Pronunciation Key**(sär-kstk)
adj.

1. Expressing or marked by sarcasm.
2. Given to using sarcasm.

'twas a joke mon.

So was mine :rofl:

This is an opinion based board Darth, BUT only if our opinion matches some on these board. If not you get called all sorts of things. It is almost funny, if not sad! :scared:

If I was participating in the namecalling, then I couldn't say anything. While I may use the labels, I don't consider that to be an attack, especially if that's how the person believes. For instance, call me :mex: all you want cuz I'm proud to be a part of the school of thought which believes the Bills need a change at the QB position.

kgun12
01-10-2005, 11:36 AM
So was mine :rofl:

If I was participating in the namecalling, then I couldn't say anything. While I may use the labels, I don't consider that to be an attack, especially if that's how the person believes. For instance, call me :mex: all you want cuz I'm proud to be a part of the school of thought which believes the Bills need a change at the QB position.

I know you weren't, but like I said if you don't agree, and you attack someone or something they disagree with they will call you all sorts of things.

TedMock
01-10-2005, 11:43 AM
I just want to make it clear that I was being lighthearted in my comments. All the name calling, labeling, sensitivity, etc. that's been going on since our previous two QB's is just way out of hand. Of course, that's only my opinion. I'm not saying I'm right or wrong. In the end, we all have the same goals, aspirations for this team. We may not all want whoever to start at whatever position, but we'll all go out an cheer to our fullest capabilities, regardless of who's on the field. Remember, we root for laundry, not players! If he's in a Bills uniform, I'll support him. I'll piss and moan after every loss about whoever screwed up, but by next Sunday, I'm back on the horse, rooting for the team. I think we're all like that.

kgun12
01-10-2005, 11:45 AM
I just want to make it clear that I was being lighthearted in my comments. All the name calling, labeling, sensitivity, etc. that's been going on since our previous two QB's is just way out of hand. Of course, that's only my opinion. I'm not saying I'm right or wrong. In the end, we all have the same goals, aspirations for this team. We may not all want whoever to start at whatever position, but we'll all go out an cheer to our fullest capabilities, regardless of who's on the field. Remember, we root for laundry, not players! If he's in a Bills uniform, I'll support him. I'll piss and moan after every loss about whoever screwed up, but by next Sunday, I'm back on the horse, rooting for the team. I think we're all like that.

:clap: :bow: :clap: Great post!

Iehoshua
01-10-2005, 11:45 AM

Pos'd.

BAM
01-10-2005, 12:02 PM
I'm gonna start my own club.

Reebadeen Inc.

JD
01-10-2005, 02:31 PM
-When questioned about the interception with the opposing teams touchdown at his back a quirky Drew Bledsoe replied; "I thought he was on our team".

Mr. Cynical
01-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Reporter: "How do you explain your long history of losing big games against good teams?"

Blew: "If it wasn't for all those pesky defenders picking off my passes and blitzing me, you'd see a better Drew. And you can take that to the bank! Which reminds me...I need to go deposit another few million today. The vault at home is getting a bit full."

FTG
01-10-2005, 04:46 PM
"It pays being a nice guy. If I was a dick like Rob Johnson was the DLC would not be making excuses for me and ignoring my **** play"

FTG
01-10-2005, 04:54 PM

Even if any of the Amigos were gay they would never want to BF Drew. They'd have to tie a 2by4 to thier ass so they would not fall in since the DLC has loosend him up so much

The_Philster
01-10-2005, 05:54 PM
"It pays being a nice guy. If I was a dick like Rob Johnson was the DLC would not be making excuses for me and ignoring my **** play"

so who's in the DLC, exactly?...since no one ignores his poor play that I've seen :idunno:

Typ0
01-10-2005, 06:07 PM
so who's in the DLC, exactly?...since no one ignores his poor play that I've seen :idunno:

BAM, BSXIII, buffalofan19, chernobylwraiths, cordog, Demon, EDS, Forward_Lateral, hemi13, illusionone, Lawesome97, MBBedard, Mikey82, moosestg, Shasta McNasty, THATHURMANATOR

Canadian'eh!
01-10-2005, 06:22 PM
Negged.
why do you have to point out every post you neg? are you trying to go for some sort of "i neg every positive drew popst" record? just wondering.

Iehoshua
01-10-2005, 06:33 PM
Typ0's got the names, but see this thread for more info:
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=63396

why do you have to point out every post you neg? are you trying to go for some sort of "i neg every positive drew popst" record? just wondering.

The Larr Man is my inspiration.

I don't neg people who post positive about Drew, just those who attack or are inflammatory. For further proof you are hereby...

Negged.

The_Philster
01-10-2005, 06:35 PM
Thing is, cordog, THATHURMANATOR, and Mikey82 are guys I know away from the boards and I've heard each and every one of them complain about Drew at various times...guess that makes the DLC a fallacy :scratch:

LtBillsFan66
01-10-2005, 06:48 PM
http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/NYDD102010313_lower.jpg
Don't blame me, I'm only one player!
Tatonka and FTG can kiss my ass.

FTG
01-10-2005, 08:06 PM
I don't neg people who post positive about Drew, just those who attack or are inflammatory. For further proof you are hereby...

Negged.

:roflmao:

Canadian'eh!
01-10-2005, 09:11 PM
Don't blame me, I'm only one player!

"To all the Amigo's I have one thing to say: I'M RICH BIATCH!"

mybills
01-10-2005, 09:43 PM

"Wow..I didn't know my eyes could move to the side. I should try this on the field some day."

PUCKER
01-10-2005, 11:00 PM
"I will be the starti-...UH...UH..." *THUD*

kgun12
01-10-2005, 11:13 PM
"Wow..I didn't know my eyes could move to the side. I should try this on the field some day."

Best caption yet! :bow:

Turf
01-10-2005, 11:24 PM
Man, sniffing glue does give you a buzz....

Mr. Cynical
01-11-2005, 12:00 AM

Negged.:rofl:

I think you're onto something like Trump's "You're Fired"....

"But Mr. Darth, I only wanted to..."

"Negged."

:snicker:

ArcticWildMan
01-11-2005, 02:20 AM
"Uhhhh...has anybody seen my game? I seem to have lost it."

Historian
01-11-2005, 07:45 AM
"Uhhh....PJ who?"

TedMock
01-11-2005, 08:31 AM
"I like dressing like Tony Soprano"

Iehoshua
01-11-2005, 09:30 AM
:rofl:

I think you're onto something like Trump's "You're Fired"....

"But Mr. Darth, I only wanted to..."

"Negged."

:snicker:

I believe the Larr man has the copywright on "Negged." however I'm sure he'll be gracious enough to give me rights for free!

Michael82
01-11-2005, 10:45 AM
Damn, I better take my Bledsoe jersey and hat off. I don't want to be labeled as a Drew lover.

northernbillfan
01-11-2005, 10:48 AM
Damn, I better take my Bledsoe jersey and hat off. I don't want to be labeled as a Drew lover.
Too late...I think you are the president of the DLC.

DaBills
01-11-2005, 10:51 AM

Lol.

Tommy likey. Tommy want wingy.

Michael82
01-11-2005, 10:52 AM
Too late...I think you are the president of the DLC.
WOO HOO! :dance:

Michael82
01-11-2005, 10:53 AM
WOO HOO! :dance:
All I need now is the title...anyone want to give it to me? :scratch: :D

DaBills
01-11-2005, 10:56 AM
"I don't know why Coach Mularkey pulled me after that last sack in the 3rd inning. I felt fine actually."

northernbillfan
01-11-2005, 12:24 PM
Consider it done.

Mr. Cynical
01-11-2005, 12:50 PM
"I don't know why Coach Mularkey pulled me after that last sack in the 3rd inning. I felt fine actually."
:lmao:

Michael82
01-11-2005, 01:02 PM
Consider it done.
Thanks. :up:

ArcticWildMan
01-12-2005, 02:10 AM

Can we call you LOSER for short? :loser:

Iehoshua
01-12-2005, 08:16 AM
Thanks. :up:
Hail to the Chef!

I mean Chief!

jamze132
01-12-2005, 09:54 AM
"You guys are comparing me to Rob...? Who's this Rob guy everyone keeps talking about? Oh, sorry guys, hold on a min.... Hey Donahoe, we still on for tonight? I talked to Lindel and he's says he's already got candles. I got 2 new games at Spencers this morning before the game we can try tonight!"

pats-were-right
01-12-2005, 10:56 AM
"For the last time, yes my Wonderlic out of college was 35. Why is that so hard to believe?"

pats-were-right
01-12-2005, 10:58 AM
"about that pick, I mean, I played with Troy Brown for nine years. Who WOULDN'T make that mistake?"

Gunzlingr
01-12-2005, 05:13 PM
"I wish to take the 5th"

Forward_Lateral
01-12-2005, 09:18 PM
LOL @ all of the amigos who whined about my Weiner joke. Guys, it was a joke. If you are really that offended by it, then I'm sorry that you live such a sheltered life in which you have never abtained the ability to find humour in jokes. Neg me all you want, it still won't change the fact that you are mad at Drew because he won't be "the bun".

finsrclowns
01-12-2005, 10:22 PM
Typ0's got the names, but see this thread for more info:
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=63396

The Larr Man is my inspiration.

Negged.

:roflmao: Now that is funny.