PDA

View Full Version : Josh Reed

Mr. Miyagi
01-10-2005, 07:23 PM
What a waste of a second rounder. :mad:

BuffBills333
01-10-2005, 08:03 PM
I agree he can not hold on to any balls thrown to him, so many dropped passes.

FTG
01-10-2005, 08:10 PM
He'll be on the team next year. Deal with it you Josh Reed haters

jdenning
01-10-2005, 08:12 PM
ok this is what i was thinking.......... how about we trade henry and bledsoe to the phins for booker this way we can beat the shi* out of drew 2 times a year for giving us a couple lousy years of wasted talent... and we would be getting a reliable wr which we need a 3rd of..... DREW SUCKS he better not start next year.. TD i hope your reading this DREW is HORRIBLE GET RIS OF HIM ASAP

FTG
01-10-2005, 08:16 PM
ok this is what i was thinking.......... how about we trade henry and bledsoe to the phins for booker this way we can beat the shi* out of drew 2 times a year for giving us a couple lousy years of wasted talent... and we would be getting a reliable wr which we need a 3rd of..... DREW SUCKS he better not start next year.. TD i hope your reading this DREW is HORRIBLE GET RIS OF HIM ASAP

Nothing would make me happier than to have Drew Bledsoe as the Dolphins starting QB. A few posters here would prolly leave for finheaven :clap:

helmetguy
01-10-2005, 08:20 PM
Nothing would make me happier than to have Drew Bledsoe as the Dolphins starting QB. A few posters here would prolly leave for finheaven :clap:
You'd do that for us?

The_Philster
01-10-2005, 08:21 PM
Nothing would make me happier than to have Drew Bledsoe as the Dolphins starting QB. A few posters here would prolly leave for finheaven :clap: :liar2: Nominated for dumbest post of the year

FTG
01-10-2005, 08:22 PM
You'd do that for us?

I'm a Bills fan. Not a Drew fan like some.

FTG
01-10-2005, 08:24 PM
:liar2: Nominated for dumbest post of the year

Well it will come in about 1000th place behind 999 of your posts

Mr. Miyagi
01-10-2005, 08:25 PM
Uh...excuse me.

HOW THE :curse: DID THIS TURN INTO YET ANOTHER DREW HATING THREAD??? DID YOU READ THE TITLE? IT'S JOSH :curse: REED!!!!! NOW SHUT THE :curse: UP ABOUT DREW BLEDSOE ALREADY!!!!!!

Thank you. :miyagi:

The_Philster
01-10-2005, 08:27 PM
Uh...excuse me.

HOW THE :curse: DID THIS TURN INTO YET ANOTHER DREW HATING THREAD??? DID YOU READ THE TITLE? IT'S JOSH :curse: REED!!!!! NOW SHUT THE :curse: UP ABOUT DREW BLEDSOE ALREADY!!!!!!

Thank you. :miyagi:

It's called obsession, OMM...some people don't know how to talk about anything else :down:

Mr. Miyagi
01-10-2005, 08:29 PM
It's called obsession, OMM...some people don't know how to talk about anything else :down:
It's beyond obsession at this point, and starting to cross over to pathetic. :shakeno:

The_Philster
01-10-2005, 08:30 PM
It's beyond obsession at this point, and starting to cross over to pathetic. :shakeno:

:10: It was like this in most Bills fan circles during the RJ/Flutie wars too....people actually want that still? :shakeno:

FTG
01-10-2005, 08:31 PM
Keep accusing others of lying in your :limp: negative ratings. You're the one with a truth problem

you don't even read anyone's posts, do you? Grow up, Roger...you sound like a whiny baby cause people don't agree with you that Drew is the only problem...cause we've all complained about Drew

Philter.....................you have a lying problem. Seriously. You know for a fact I don't say Drew is the ONLY problem on this team.

FTG
01-10-2005, 08:32 PM

Some people don't know how to tell the truth

The_Philster
01-10-2005, 08:33 PM
I'm a Bills fan. Not a Drew fan like some.

Keep accusing others of lying in your :limp: negative ratings. You're the one with a truth problem

you don't even read anyone's posts, do you? Grow up, Roger...you sound like a whiny baby cause people don't agree with you that Drew is the only problem...cause we've all complained about Drew

Philter.....................you have a lying problem. Seriously. You know for a fact I don't say Drew is the ONLY problem on this team.

this type of post shows all you're doing is trying to incite more arguments

FTG
01-10-2005, 08:34 PM
DID YOU READ THE TITLE? IT'S JOSH :curse: REED!!!!! :miyagi:

Why do you have to rip on Josh Reed?

The_Philster
01-10-2005, 08:35 PM
This message is hidden because FTG is on your ignore list. much better :up:

FTG
01-10-2005, 08:36 PM
this type of post shows all you're doing is trying to incite more arguments

For once you are right. I do want to argue with someone who CONTINUES to lie about me by saying I say Drew is the ONLY problem. Back up your accusation with a post of mine please

FTG
01-10-2005, 08:37 PM
much better :up:

Thank You!

helmetguy
01-10-2005, 08:39 PM
I just figured, with all the ad hominem bashing, he'd go to Finhell to get his Bash Bledsoe fix.

FTG
01-10-2005, 08:41 PM
I just figured, with all the ad hominem bashing, he'd go to Finhell to get his Bash Bledsoe fix.

More proof you guys don't get it.

The_Philster
01-10-2005, 08:41 PM

probably...I just thank God I don't have to read the drivel anymore :up:

FTG
01-10-2005, 08:44 PM
probably...I just thank God I don't have to read the drivel anymore :up:

I know you read this post Phillip. :limp:

Mr. Miyagi
01-10-2005, 08:47 PM
Why do you have to rip on Josh Reed?
Why do I have to rip Josh Reed? Because as a fan I have the right to, as you have the right to rip Bledsoe. I may have disagreed with you but I have never denied you the right to an opinion.

Now all I ask is when I post a thread ripping Josh Reed, don't turn it into another :deadhorse Bledsoe bashing thread.

You feelin' me? :club:

Typ0
01-10-2005, 08:48 PM
Drew sucks way more ass than Josh Reed does.

The_Philster
01-10-2005, 08:50 PM
Why do I have to rip Josh Reed? Because as a fan I have the right to, as you have the right to rip Bledsoe. I may have disagreed with you but I have never denied you the right to an opinion.

Now all I ask is when I post a thread ripping Josh Reed, don't turn it into another :deadhorse Bledsoe bashing thread.

:bf1:

back on topic, I wouldn't be surprised to see Reed cut or traded before the season starts unless he has an outstanding camp

Mr. Miyagi
01-10-2005, 08:52 PM
Josh Reed would look great in a TiCat uniform. :down:

FTG
01-10-2005, 08:54 PM

first.............I don't care if you rip on Reed. It was a joke

second I was responding to this

I did not turn it to a Drew Bashing thread. I just threw gas on the fire :D

Finally...................NO!!!!!!!! I'm not feelin' you and I NEVER will :snicker:

helmetguy
01-10-2005, 08:57 PM
Reed would look good with a pair of functional hands.

Mr. Miyagi
01-10-2005, 08:59 PM
first.............I don't care if you rip on Reed. It was a joke

second I was responding to this

I did not turn it to a Drew Bashing thread. I just threw gas on the fire :D

Finally...................NO!!!!!!!! I'm not feelin' you and I NEVER will :snicker:
Fair enough. :up:

Voltron
01-10-2005, 10:36 PM
I say package him and Travis for a 2nd rounder. We have all seen what Reed can do. Maybe he just needs a change of scenery. The guy has talent. He showed that in college and his first year with the Bills. He just may need a different coach or a different type of offense to break out. :idunno:

Mr. Miyagi
01-10-2005, 11:27 PM
Henry alone can fetch us a 2nd rounder, at least.

ArcticWildMan
01-11-2005, 02:14 AM
Henry alone can fetch us a 2nd rounder, at least.

Put the pipe down MM. You're stoned.

justasportsfan
01-11-2005, 07:31 AM
I'd like to see another qb throw to Reed before I label him a bust. Moulds and Reed have had the dropsies because they run horizontally instead of down field like they did when Drew first came over and reed's first season. Drew also tends to tap the ball first which could make their timing off.

Even Willis can catch because he runs downwards instead of sideways . He does stop and wait however unlike Reed and Moulds who have to catch a zipped ball sideways.

Even Aiken doesn't run sideways, he runs downfiled.

I'm sorry, two wr's known to have great hands can't just have dropsies two years in a row all of a sudden.

justasportsfan
01-11-2005, 07:39 AM
I say package him and Travis for a 2nd rounder. We have all seen what Reed can do. Maybe he just needs a change of scenery. The guy has talent. He showed that in college and his first year with the Bills. He just may need a different coach or a different type of offense to break out. :idunno:he needs to run a different route up the middle like his first year.

Mr. Miyagi
01-11-2005, 07:49 AM
So Reed's problem is Drew's fault?

No wonder Peerless Price is a bust in Atlanta. Vick sucks so much. :shakeno:

justasportsfan
01-11-2005, 08:19 AM
So Reed's problem is Drew's fault?

No wonder Peerless Price is a bust in Atlanta. Vick sucks so much. :shakeno: I wouldn't say it's his fault directly. His abilities or lack of it has forced the schemes to change for Moulds and Reed who run routes for 5 yds. so Drew can get rid of the ball fast.

Notice how they weren't doing that in Drew's first year and they were successful for 1 half of the season and then teams realized that if they pressure Drew it won't give him to throw downfield? We had 2 1000 yds wr's that year and Reed had close to 500 as a 3rd wr.

Last year the schemes were the same but teams already knew how to beat Drew and our passing game was ranked 29 .throwing 5-10 quick patterns and Drew's been obviously been off target and when he is, he zips that ball. Plus that tapping of the ball is one bad habit he hasn't gotten rid of.

This year, w/ 5-10 yds routes and Drew having a horrible short passing arm, we're ranked 26 in the NFL. 3 steps better? :tired:

Moulds has had more yds w/ less attempts and less drops running downfield. he's proven that over and over again. The only time he did that this year was against the Pats and he caught a long one and a TD. Making him run inside and sideways just limits his abilities to make plays.

Our TE's can't get downfield like Reimersma used to because of the same problem. By moving in the pocket , Flutie made probowlers out of Moulds and JR.

I say get rid of Drew or get an all probowl OL that would give Reed , Moulds and evans time to go downfield and let the TE's and rb's run up the middle . :up: Problem is, how much is an all probowl OL gonna cost us.

justasportsfan
01-11-2005, 08:28 AM
People say Reimersma lost it. Notice how all of a sudden he was no longer a weapon when Drew was the qb? Were our TE's real threat's this year other than Campbells 3 td's in that one game. That too was a short route w/ a smaller db covering him in the endzone. In the open field they are worthless when they do not have to block for our qb that imobile and holding on to the ball too long at times.

There's so much more we can do w/ a qb that can move in the pocket that buys our wr's and TE's time go get open. It doesn't have to be a Manning to make our passing game one of the top in this league. Hell when Drew was able to move a little it good things happen. It doesn't happen often because Drew is the worse qb throwing on the run.

TedMock
01-11-2005, 08:59 AM
A lot of WR's take a good three years to come into their own. There are obviously some special exceptions, but the turnaround time on WR's and OL is usually three years. I was going to give Reed until this season to show me something (like I matter). However, he was injured this season. In all fairness, I say one more year, and that's it. I watched him in college, many times. He was a stud. When I saw that we picked him up in the second round, I was jumping around like an idiot, cheering. He caught everything thrown to him, and most of the throws were very ugly passes by Rohan Davey. Reed made Davey look good on several occasions. He gets one more year, in my eyes, to show his stuff. Of course, I'm not suggesting that he's given the #3 spot. Let Aiken and the boys challenge him for it, and may the best man win.

TheBrownBear
01-11-2005, 09:09 AM
For once you are right. I do want to argue with someone who CONTINUES to lie about me by saying I say Drew is the ONLY problem. Back up your accusation with a post of mine please
Drew is not the ONLY problem. But he is the MAIN problem on the team. And a problem that is easily fixed. It's called a pink slip.

Mr. Miyagi
01-11-2005, 09:09 AM
People say Reimersma lost it. Notice how all of a sudden he was no longer a weapon when Drew was the qb?
Riemersma didn't do jack in Pittsburgh under last year's comeback player of the year and this year's rookie of the year.

justasportsfan
01-11-2005, 09:23 AM
Riemersma didn't do jack in Pittsburgh under last year's comeback player of the year and this year's rookie of the year. Reimersma is a catching TE. Their OL was injured and so was Bettis. He became useless to us because w/ Drew as our qb our TE's become blockers and he sucked at blocking. Why is it JR all of a sudden sucked under Drew, Reed starts sucking and Moulds doesn't become a probowler the longer Drew stays w/ us? Remember, Evans is the only one who runs up field because having Mould 5-10 yds allows him to while our TE blocks for Drew.

Don't you ever wonder if Drew tends to screw up wr's careers? The minute he went down in NE, their passing game got better. Ne's screen pass was better because Brady can throw short passes while Drew can't. They didn't even have a great OL when they first won a sb.

BSXIII
01-11-2005, 09:58 AM
Reimersma is a catching TE. Their OL was injured and so was Bettis. He became useless to us because w/ Drew as our qb our TE's become blockers and he sucked at blocking. Why is it JR all of a sudden sucked under Drew, Reed starts sucking and Moulds doesn't become a probowler the longer Drew stays w/ us? Remember, Evans is the only one who runs up field because having Mould 5-10 yds allows him to while our TE blocks for Drew.

Amazing, how the QB can be responsible for all the other players on the team. I take it your point is that these guys suck because they are forced to run short routes. Why is that the QB's fault? If you need to keep extra blockers in, that's because the o-line isn't doing their job well. Do you even watch other teams play? Every playoff team was able to send receivers deep without keeping both TE's into block, and I didn't see their QB's running all over the place. They stayed in the pocket and waited for the play to develop. That's something all good teams are able to do. And the part about Bledsoe causing receivers to suck is just laughable. Price, Reimersma, and Bobby Shaw have really lit it up since leaving Buffalo.

justasportsfan
01-11-2005, 10:15 AM
Amazing, how the QB can be responsible for all the other players on the team. I take it your point is that these guys suck because they are forced to run short routes. Why is that the QB's fault? If you need to keep extra blockers in, that's because the o-line isn't doing their job well. Do you even watch other teams play? Every playoff team was able to send receivers deep without keeping both TE's into block, and I didn't see their QB's running all over the place. They stayed in the pocket and waited for the play to develop. That's something all good teams are able to do. And the part about Bledsoe causing receivers to suck is just laughable. Price, Reimersma, and Bobby Shaw have really lit it up since leaving Buffalo.

Never said it was entirely his fault but it's obvious schemes were made for Drew to succeed and yet we're ranked 26. No, our wr's don't suck, my point is they could do a lot better w/ a different qb. Drew limits our O from being more creative because he has limits that prevent us from moving forward. Do you disagree?

Check Moulds nos. and it's been declining every year that Drews been here. Our Passing game has sucked for the last 2 1/2 half years inspite of all the coaching changes, schemes, etc.

We simplified Gilbrides system and Mularkey said he wouldn't ask his players to do what they can't do. Well Drew can't even be a caretaker. How pathetic is that?

Price will have a problem w/ a qb like Vick because he only runs one way, downfield. While he runs downfield, Vick will scramble to the left, to the right and by that time, there are guys on Price. Price would be a great wr for someone like Manning.

If TD and MM didn't share my doubts about Drew then they would've just went ahead and said the job is his. They wouldn't have given up a lot to draft JP would they? Moulds, reed and catching TE's just don't just become mediocre overnight. You gotta wonder what happened and I say it's the qb that's the weakest link in this bottom of the league passing game.

tbone2005orbust
01-11-2005, 10:59 AM
Actually Moulds had his 3rd best year in catches this year, 4th best in yards and tied his 3rd best total in TD's. He had two 1000 yd seasons in 6 years without Drew and two in the 3 years with Drew. Plus he had a groin injury that was obviously bothering him for the better part of last year that hindered him from another 1000 yd season. And if you look who was across from him in 2002 when he had 100 rec. 1292 yards and 10 TD's it was Peerless Price, and as i see it Lee Evans is just as good as Price was, and i see no reason why that combination can't become even more lethal this year. Also Josh Reed was not a proven NFL WR when he came to Buffalo so we have no idea what he might have done in another city. Get a better O-Line for Drew and he will be fine. If our Defense could actually seal a game then we would have been 12-4 his season. Add the fact that we will have McGahee next season for a whole season and i think it is pretty promising.