PDA

View Full Version : Amigos or DLC

northernbillfan
01-11-2005, 01:21 PM
In you're quest to divide the fans based on alliances, you neglected a group. There are more than Drew haters or Drew lovers.

Where is the legion of fans who cheer for the team no matter the QB? There is a core of us who, even though we may not like the current QB, still root for the best day out of them week in and week out. We can hate him and support him in the same breath.

Long live the Legion!

Ebenezer
01-11-2005, 01:28 PM
In you're quest to divide the fans based on alliances, you neglected a group. There are more than Drew haters or Drew lovers.

Where is the legion of fans who cheer for the team no matter the QB? There is a core of us who, even though we may not like the current QB, still root for the best day out of them week in and week out. We can hate him and support him in the same breath.

Long live the Legion!
:wave:

justasportsfan
01-11-2005, 01:28 PM

Long live the Legion! Oh you mean guys that were like the one's who kept supporting and hoping Rob would get better even though some of us knew he wasn't going to?

We supported Drew. We hoped he would get better. If he still ends up the qb, we will still hope he get's better even though we don't think it's ever gonna happen. Becuase we don't think it's gonna happen we want him gone but we will still support him if he ends up our QB.

We will bash him based on his performance or give credit. I believe that's the stand of the Amigos. Some people think we just hate Drew for the sake of Hating. No. We want him to succeed but we're already tired of waiting.

Mudflap1
01-11-2005, 01:30 PM
That's where I'm at.

Jon

Iehoshua
01-11-2005, 01:32 PM
Just because I think a particular players stinks doesn't mean I support the team less or don't cheer it on as hard. Typical DLC propoganda... Now who's beating a dead horse?

northernbillfan
01-11-2005, 02:01 PM
Oh you mean guys that were like the one's who kept supporting and hoping Rob would get better even though some of us knew he wasn't going to?

We supported Drew. We hoped he would get better. If he still ends up the qb, we will still hope he get's better even though we don't think it's ever gonna happen. Becuase we don't think it's gonna happen we want him gone but we will still support him if he ends up our QB.

We will bash him based on his performance or give credit. I believe that's the stand of the Amigos. Some people think we just hate Drew for the sake of Hating. No. We want him to succeed but we're already tired of waiting.
That's pretty much what I was trying to say. It's been a very tiresome few years.

Typ0
01-11-2005, 02:32 PM

Long live the Legion!

We're all in the legion....just that some of us aren't going to support keeping DB right now at this point in the offseason because he sucks ass. Let's not forget our season is over...so you can go right ahead and support the team in the games they are playing. Myself, I'm going to complain about how we're not playing because Drew Sucks Ass.

The_Philster
01-11-2005, 03:56 PM

Long live the Legion!:clap: :bf1:

THATHURMANATOR
01-11-2005, 04:02 PM

Long live the Legion!

I am a legion Member for sure. :up:

FTG
01-11-2005, 04:57 PM

Long live the Legion!

The amigos all fall in this category. I'll say what a piece of **** Drew is Mon-Sat if he starts again next year and then root like heck for him on Sundays.

Mr. Miyagi
01-11-2005, 05:13 PM
Just wondering...was there ever a Gregg Williams Lovers Club? :scratch:

Iehoshua
01-11-2005, 05:16 PM
The amigos all fall in this category. I'll say what a piece of **** Drew is Mon-Sat if he starts again next year and then root like heck for him on Sundays.

This is the way it's always been for me. Some just don't have the balls to say they are Amigo or DLC so they come up with some corny 'tweenie new group which ends up sounding totally :limp: like 'Legion' or BBC.

Number one rule is you can't name your own group... It'll never stick.

Typ0
01-11-2005, 05:59 PM

There are a lot of things I liked about what Gregg Williams did. I liked the way he got the team together. I like the work ethic he instilled--I think we are still benefitting from that. Where he really failed was on Game day. He always seemed a step behind things during games....and I really think he should have stuck a boot up Gilbrides ass occassionally. He might be a good coach in the NFL someday though.

Mad Bomber
01-11-2005, 06:05 PM
Yo soy un amigo! :mex:

nolimit
01-11-2005, 06:13 PM
i want in on the legion

DaBills
01-11-2005, 06:18 PM

Yes. They held their daily meetings at Pizza Hut.

:dance:

northernbillfan
01-12-2005, 02:30 AM
This is the way it's always been for me. Some just don't have the balls to say they are Amigo or DLC so they come up with some corny 'tweenie new group which ends up sounding totally :limp: like 'Legion' or BBC.

Number one rule is you can't name your own group... It'll never stick.
I only started this because I wanted to spur some conversation and allow the fence sitters to have an alliance.

I guess when my mama told me never to say bad things about people, I listened. She would also add..."No matter how much you despise the bastards."

Iehoshua
01-12-2005, 08:15 AM
I only started this because I wanted to spur some conversation and allow the fence sitters to have an alliance.

I guess when my mama told me never to say bad things about people, I listened. She would also add..."No matter how much you despise the bastards."

So you consider calling someone an Amigo or DLC bad?

I don't... Just difference of opinion...

TedMock
01-12-2005, 08:46 AM
I don't know what I think of this whole thing anymore. What am I if I don't give a rat's a** as far as who starts at QB next season? I think Drew's as good as he's going to get. However, the thought of an immature rookie doesn't exactly excite me either. The prospect of JP is exciting, but the realization that he's "raw" and not quite ready is also a little scary. Either way we'll have to sit through some stupid decision making, so I really couldn't care less who starts. I'm at the point now where I just want to see the playoffs. Put Shane Matthews in for all I care, if he's the best guy.

TheBrownBear
01-12-2005, 10:09 AM
I guess TheBrownBear is an amigo as well. Great post.

justasportsfan
01-12-2005, 10:38 AM
I guess TheBrownBear is an amigo as well. Great post.Hell no. I quit then if that's the case. :fury:

Iehoshua
01-12-2005, 10:43 AM
Hell no. I quit then if that's the case. :fury:

Can't let other posters determine what you can and cannot do. The Founding Amigos are in my sig, the rest have hopped on our bandwagon.

justasportsfan
01-12-2005, 10:56 AM
Can't let other posters determine what you can and cannot do. The Founding Amigos are in my sig, the rest have hopped on our bandwagon.
Oh okay. The bears can be our pets.

northernbillfan
01-12-2005, 02:35 PM
So you consider calling someone an Amigo or DLC bad?

I don't... Just difference of opinion...
That's not what I meant.

Iehoshua
01-12-2005, 03:53 PM
That's not what I meant.
K, my bad.

In any event, you may not sit the fence. Crap or get off the pot.
:mex:

juice
01-12-2005, 04:01 PM
What the Hell is this thread about?

Why Politic about the starting QB when it's a coaches decision.

It's not like it makes a difference in the staffs minds.

Typ0
01-12-2005, 04:05 PM
What the Hell is this thread about?

Why Politic about the starting QB when it's a coaches decision.

some of us are bored and like to spout off.

northernbillfan
01-12-2005, 04:07 PM
some of us are bored and like to spout off.
:roflmao:

Iehoshua
01-12-2005, 04:15 PM

LOG assured us Tom Donahoe reads these boards. I thought I was influencing personnel decisions all this time!

:crazy: