• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Mike "Liquored-up kicker" Vanderjagt

The word on ESPN is that he has cleaned out his locker already, unhappy in Indy. His teammates don't like him either, especially after what he said about the Patriots.

I'd tolerate his mouth for his foot. Bu-bye Lindell.
  • Mudflap1
    Next Question!
    • Nov 2004

Did you get this off of TV or espn.com?

Jon

Comment

• FTG
      • Aug 2004

Is he a FA?
      Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Iehoshua
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
        The word on ESPN is that he has cleaned out his locker already, unhappy in Indy. His teammates don't like him either, especially after what he said about the Patriots.

I'd tolerate his mouth for his foot. Bu-bye Lindell.
        I thought he was quoted saying the Pats are 'ripe for the picking' or something like that. Never heard of this unhappiness.
        Originally posted by FTG
        Is he a FA?
        I don't think so but if he happens to be, SIGN HIM, TOM!!

Comment

• DaBills
          • Sep 2004

Dungy was just on NFL network and they didn't mention anything about him leaving. He dismissed the comments about the Pats.

And if the Pats need comments by a kicker to get them fired up, they got problems anyway.
          “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• Bill Brasky
            Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
            • Jan 2004

I love it. Every week some new ******* emerges in the NFL. This time it's an idiot kicker.

Comment

• buffalofan19
              God's gift to the Zone
              • Dec 2004

I really think he wants out of Indy. I think he is sounding overconfident on purpose so that the team will get irritated enough to release him. Sounds crazy, but look at his past history with that team.
              Penguins at Sabres Highlight Video 10/10/05
              Sabres at Lightning Highlight Video 10/13/05
              Sabres at Bruins Highlight Video 10/20/05
              Rangers at Sabres Highlight Video 10/22/05
              Sabres at Islanders Highlight Video 10/29/05
              Maple Leafs at Sabres Highlight Video 11/11/05
              Devils at Sabres Highlight Video 11/15/05
              Sabres at Bruins Highlight Video 11/19/05
              Sabres at Islanders Highlight Video 11/23/05
              Canadiens at Sabres Highlight Video 11/25/05

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

He just said they weren't the same team as when the season started..injuries etc..he said they're ripe for the picking (as in any team can lose) and he's right. The local news was trying to cause trouble by reading too much into it, and Brady & Bruschi sounded like they were laughing at the media more than the colts kicker. Actually, Brady kind of agreed with him.
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

ESPN radio reported that according to Indy Star (I suppose that the local paper), Vanderjerk had his locker cleaned out and everything already.

Comment

• jamze132
                    • Jun 2003

Lets think about this one. NE doesn't really care for Vanderjerk. We play NE twice a year. Do we really need to make matters worse for ourselves having a loudmouth starting ***** off the field? He may be a good kicker and all but the baggage isn't worth it.

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

is there a link anywhere? i would assume if the best kicker in the nfl walked out on his team right before the playoffs, this would get an article or two.
                      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• DaBills
                        • Sep 2004

Besides, he's a kicker. What else besides a tee would he have to clean out?

“The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• HAMMER
                          I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                          is there a link anywhere? i would assume if the best kicker in the nfl walked out on his team right before the playoffs, this would get an article or two.
                          Do the Colts work out at the RCA Dome? I took this to mean he cleaned it out as he figures to be done with the Colts after the playoffs, they will not play in the RCA Dome again this year. I certainly hope that is the case, if he walked out on his team the Colts will most likely lose and he will be public enemy #1 in the league.

I wouldn't want this guy within two cities of Buffalo, horrific teammate.

Comment

• ticatfan
                            The Meathead of Muslims!
                            • Jul 2002

On the jim rome show today,they were talking about it and nothing of him leaving was mention ,and they quoted mike saying that he is not wanted there for next year and that he just might come back to the cfl and finish out there. Alot of nothing over nothing,what he said was no worse than anybody else has said at times. And Forest Manning should thank him for waking him up with his other comments last year. Why are they making such an issue over this, because he is canadian from the CFL?
                            Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
                            Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• tbone2005orbust
                              • Jan 2005

i would stiil take his leg over lindell's. bring him in. maybe he can make 28 yd FG's.

Comment

Working...
                              X