Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Any word on Jerry Gray?

Is he staying or taking the SU job?
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • TedMock
    • Jul 2002

The SU job was already given to Greg Robinson, co-DC at Texas. I did read that the 49ers may be interested in Gray, but he's not tops on the list.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

yeah- they probably just want the league to think they're considering minority candidates. An NFL head coaching job is a great gigue, but I doubt Gray is all that eager to get his hands on that train wreck in SF.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
        • May 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
        yeah- they probably just want the league to think they're considering minority candidates. An NFL head coaching job is a great gigue, but I doubt Gray is all that eager to get his hands on that train wreck in SF.
        I see what you are saying, but I can't imagine ANY assistant coach in the NFL passing up a chance to be the head coach of the Niners. Yes they are in turmoil right now....but HC jobs are not easy to get....and things are bound to get better in SF in the next few years....If the Niners were to offer the job to Gray, I can't imagine him not taking it, no matter how poor the chances for success.
        "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
        --Leo Durocher

Comment

• juice
          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by DaBillzAhDaShiznit
          I see what you are saying, but I can't imagine ANY assistant coach in the NFL passing up a chance to be the head coach of the Niners. Yes they are in turmoil right now....but HC jobs are not easy to get....and things are bound to get better in SF in the next few years....If the Niners were to offer the job to Gray, I can't imagine him not taking it, no matter how poor the chances for success.
          The Niners Front Office is as much of a wreck as the play of the team.. Without good ownership any head coach is gonna fail in SF.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• capitolneal
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by DaBillzAhDaShiznit
            Agreed... If that was a place u could come in and win right away erickson would still be there no Assistant would pass that job

Comment

Working...
            X