PDA

View Full Version : The Colts kicker situation

Mr. Miyagi
01-12-2005, 09:54 AM
I bet Martin Gramatica is utterly surprised that everyone is now making fun of a kicker on his team, AND IT'S NOT HIM!!! :phew:

Drive 4 Five
01-12-2005, 12:32 PM
I bet Martin Gramatica is utterly surprised that everyone is now making fun of a kicker on his team, AND IT'S NOT HIM!!! :phew:

I was listening to the guys on NFL Total Access (L. Kennedy & D. Woodson) and both said that there was nothing wrong with the comments, except that they were made by a kicker. They went on to say that a kicker has no place making comments and should just keep his mouth shut and kick the ball. To me it would seem that the kicker is one of the most important positions in football. Bill's fans know this better than anyone. I don't see players talking crap or complaining when their kicker wins an important game for them. Sure kickers talking trash is sort of unheard of, but so what?

Best of luck in qutting smoking. I quit nearly three years ago (right after the Pats-Rams SB), but fell this past November. However, I have stopped again 1/2/05 and am doing ok. I used the Nicotine gum both times and it really really helped. Don't give in bro. Be strong.

Mr. Miyagi
01-12-2005, 12:46 PM
You and I have the same quit date. We'll get each other's back. :up:

Drive 4 Five
01-12-2005, 01:00 PM
You and I have the same quit date. We'll get each other's back. :up:

:up: I'm with ya bro.

Just don't let me find out you started up again! :spanku:

I'm curious. Did you just stop cold turkey or are you using the patch, gum, what? Here is the thing about the gum. I feel that it made me chemically intolerable to smoke. I would see people smoking in their cars or outside and it would make me nauseous. I could not stand the smell let alone the sight of someone smoking. Also, I did not pay alot of money for the expensive (Nicorette) start up kits, I bought the Wal-Mart brand, about $17, and would use it only when I had a really really bad craving. I think the fact that it is so damn expensive is the reason most people won't use it. The Nicorette brand is like $70.