PDA

View Full Version : When will Bills fans start calling for Bledsoes head?...feel free to do so HERE..

WCoastFin
11-25-2002, 10:21 AM
Man I guess that article about the Bledsoe curse was true ....he just keeps getting worse and worse each week....I think its pretty much official you got the rotten end of the stick in a good deal.:drunks:

Scott
11-26-2002, 06:11 AM
Farve has had two crappy games in a row as well.
He sucks! The Packers should cut him! (using WCF logic here)

Bledsoe is not the only player on the team, his success or failure is dependant upon the other 52 players on the roster.

SABURZFAN
11-26-2002, 06:16 AM
consider yourself lucky that i can't type how i feel about this thread without violating the TOS.

lunatic_bills_fan
11-26-2002, 06:26 AM
Another brilliant post brought to you by WCF. Well done WCF, you have given me my morning smile.

:urock:

PA Season Ticket Holder
11-26-2002, 08:33 AM
You need to find something more constructive with your time, WCF. Dude post the same stuff on 2 different Bills boards. Glad you learned how to copy and paste.

I'm sure it's difficult to come up with more ideas when you post at 100 different sites everyday but at least try.

The Natrix
11-26-2002, 12:05 PM
West Boast,

This is not the way to get under peoples skin. Bledsoe is a good QB. The only people that you are going to piss off are complete scumbags who bash Bledsoe because they are pissed off at the world and don't know anything about football. So you are doing a good job. Keep it up!

WCoastFin
11-26-2002, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Scott
Farve has had two crappy games in a row as well.
He sucks! The Packers should cut him! (using WCF logic here)

Bledsoe is not the only player on the team, his success or failure is dependant upon the other 52 players on the roster.

My goodness! you should be ashamed to even compare Bledsoe to Favre! Favre has had way much more success, ...not to mention even won 2 Super Bowls.

WCoastFin
11-26-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by PA Season Ticket Holder
You need to find something more constructive with your time, WCF. Dude post the same stuff on 2 different Bills boards. Glad you learned how to copy and paste.

I'm sure it's difficult to come up with more ideas when you post at 100 different sites everyday but at least try.

you know, I hate when people bring this kind of stuff up, I mean you said it yourself..."DIFFERENT" Bills boards...the reason people paste and copy is becuz not everyone Board hops like you.... there are Bills fans who stay committed to one site....It doesnt necessarily mean people run out of Ideas, its just that you get 2 diffrent point of views...you dont need to be smart to know that.

Mr. Miyagi
11-26-2002, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin

My goodness! you should be ashamed to even compare Bledsoe to Favre! Favre has had way much more success, ...not to mention even won 2 Super Bowls.
...and Ray Lucas should be in the ProBowl this season for having 2 straight wins, right? I guess Dennis Northcutt in Cleveland is also heading to the Hall of Fame for that TD last weekend.

Typical Phish fan. You've got fish fry for brains. :hamrhed:

Buffarama
11-26-2002, 12:33 PM
How about we call for your head instead?

Scott
11-26-2002, 01:03 PM
I think QB's should be judged on more than how many Super Bowls that they win. Not everyone has the luxury of playing on great teams.
Using your WCF logic then, Dilfer is a better QB than Bledsoe?

MissBuffalo
11-26-2002, 01:21 PM
Yeah Scott, LOL, he's also a better QB then McNabb, Vick and Manning!!!!

That also makes Dilfer a better QB than Hall of Famer Jim Kelly (of course I don't believe that, just using WCoast logic). WOW--all because a Super Bowl win!!! LOL!!!!

WCoastFin
11-26-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Scott
I think QB's should be judged on more than how many Super Bowls that they win. Not everyone has the luxury of playing on great teams.
Using your WCF logic then, Dilfer is a better QB than Bledsoe?

Its called consistency Scott, Something Im sure you havent had from a QB for a while.:violin:

clumping platelets
11-26-2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Buffarama
How about we call for your head instead?

I second that!! :clap:

missphin_2001
11-26-2002, 11:49 PM
I am sorry (for many things at this point) but did Favre win two S.B.'s? I thought he won the one where he killed Bledsoe and the Pats, then lost the one where Elway finally got his ring.

Drew is the least of your problems. Defense is the key, as you will see, THIS Sunday on...TV (or live and in person should you live in the Buffalo area.)

;)

Scott
11-27-2002, 06:24 AM
You got that right Ms Fin, we need to somehow fix our D and adjust our playcalling to take advantage of short/underneath passes and pound the ball with Henry.

WCF- regarding consistancy, I think Bledsoe has proven he is an above average QB in this league and is even better when he has a decent team to complement him. I do not claim that he is on par with Farve or Montana by any means, but head and shoulders above what we have had in Buffalo since Kelly retired.

WG
11-27-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by missphin_2001
I am sorry (for many things at this point) but did Favre win two S.B.'s? I thought he won the one where he killed Bledsoe and the Pats, then lost the one where Elway finally got his ring.

Drew is the least of your problems. Defense is the key, as you will see, THIS Sunday on...TV (or live and in person should you live in the Buffalo area.)

;)

Got to agree here. If we had a solid D and were predicating our offense on Henry's rushing, then we'd be 7-4 right now, maybe better.

There's way too much emphasis on Drew and his arm here in Buffalo right now. I can understand the marketing portion of this entire thing. But at some point, marketing will be taken over by Ws & Ls. I believe that point is nearing.

As long as Gilbride is here to force the "pass at all costs" philosophy, I have little hope for a conference championship let alone a SB win.

wharfrat
11-27-2002, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by BillsFanStuckInWisc

...and Ray Lucas should be in the ProBowl this season for having 2 straight wins, right?

Who compared Lucas to Favre?

TedMock
11-29-2002, 09:12 AM
The guy comes here and intentionally posts ridiculous statements just to get a rise out of everybody. Don't respond to these things, he's doing it to piss you off. It's obvious in other posts that he does have football knowledge and when he makes stupid comments it's done intentionally to get us all going.

Dozerdog
11-29-2002, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
Man I guess that article about the Bledsoe curse was true ....he just keeps getting worse and worse each week....I think its pretty much official you got the rotten end of the stick in a good deal.:drunks: This from a guy who thinks QB's fake paralysis.........:down: