X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

Hey Tatonka

I know you and I had a difference of opinion last year on DeAngelo Hall, so what do you think of Jimmy Williams from Va Tech? Third rounder?

If anyone else has any thoughts feel free, I was just asking Tat because he is from down there.
  • ryjam282
    Offical Billszone Starting QB
    • Mar 2003

Jimmy Williams was a pretty bad Head Coach for the Red Sox and Astros. I would say FA pickup

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• jdbillsfan
      • Oct 2002

I don't think JW is gonna come out this year, but if he does, I think he'll be a 2nd rounder maybe higher depending on his workout. Low 40, high vertical etc. I'd be interested to see his 40 time.

He is a big physcial corner who makes plays. He reminds me of D-Hall a little, just bigger and not as fast.

It'll probably do him good to stay 1 more year and become a better corner.

Go Hokies!

Comment

• jdbillsfan
        • Oct 2002

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

• ryjam282
          Offical Billszone Starting QB
          • Mar 2003

Wasn't he the Free Safety when D'Angelo Hall was there and moved to CB this year???

Ryan Withey
          Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
            • May 2003

Yeah, they converted him to corner this year. I know he struggled a little. Sorry, I thought he was a senior. He should stay in another year.

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jdbillsfan
              I don't think JW is gonna come out this year, but if he does, I think he'll be a 2nd rounder maybe higher depending on his workout. Low 40, high vertical etc. I'd be interested to see his 40 time.

He is a big physcial corner who makes plays. He reminds me of D-Hall a little, just bigger and not as fast.

It'll probably do him good to stay 1 more year and become a better corner.

Go Hokies!
              i agree with this..

he is more physical than hall and not as much as a candy ass showboat.

i do think he should stay.. if he does.. he will be a first rounder.. if he doesnt.. then 2nd - 3rd round depending on workouts.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
              X