PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tatonka

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-12-2005, 12:16 PM
I know you and I had a difference of opinion last year on DeAngelo Hall, so what do you think of Jimmy Williams from Va Tech? Third rounder?

If anyone else has any thoughts feel free, I was just asking Tat because he is from down there.

ryjam282
01-12-2005, 01:07 PM
Jimmy Williams was a pretty bad Head Coach for the Red Sox and Astros. I would say FA pickup :up:

jdbillsfan
01-12-2005, 01:16 PM
I don't think JW is gonna come out this year, but if he does, I think he'll be a 2nd rounder maybe higher depending on his workout. Low 40, high vertical etc. I'd be interested to see his 40 time.

He is a big physcial corner who makes plays. He reminds me of D-Hall a little, just bigger and not as fast.

It'll probably do him good to stay 1 more year and become a better corner.

Go Hokies!

jdbillsfan
01-12-2005, 01:43 PM
http://www.hokiesports.com/football/recaps/01122005aaa.html

ryjam282
01-12-2005, 02:16 PM
Wasn't he the Free Safety when D'Angelo Hall was there and moved to CB this year???

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-12-2005, 02:43 PM
Yeah, they converted him to corner this year. I know he struggled a little. Sorry, I thought he was a senior. He should stay in another year.

Tatonka
01-12-2005, 04:01 PM
I don't think JW is gonna come out this year, but if he does, I think he'll be a 2nd rounder maybe higher depending on his workout. Low 40, high vertical etc. I'd be interested to see his 40 time.

He is a big physcial corner who makes plays. He reminds me of D-Hall a little, just bigger and not as fast.

It'll probably do him good to stay 1 more year and become a better corner.

Go Hokies!

i agree with this..

he is more physical than hall and not as much as a candy ass showboat.

i do think he should stay.. if he does.. he will be a first rounder.. if he doesnt.. then 2nd - 3rd round depending on workouts.