X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • finsrclowns
    • Apr 2004

For what it's worth 1/12/05

*There's two things that still tick me off about the Bills losing to Pitt and missing the playoffs- 1) I KNOW we would have looked better in losing to the Colts than Jake the Fake and the Broncos and 2) the Jests are still playing.

*From the just wondering depatment: Do Amigos talk about Bledsoe on blind dates? "Ah Susan let's get to know each other better. What's your favorite color? Blue? That reminds me, doesn't Bledsoe suck ass?"

*Randy Moss pretended to moon the crowd last week. But leaving the field the week before when the game wasn't over yet was mooning his team mates.

*Managing the salary cap is a tough business, especially when you have no reasonable alternatives to paying guys more than you'd like. In Williams and Moulds you have two still productive players on the downslope of their careers but their costs are headed the other direction.

*Darrell Jackson had better #'s this year than Moulds, but every time you look up he's dropping a key pass. Receivers that continually drop the ball are like a cancer eating away at the core of an offense. Hopefully Moulds solves his bout with the dropsies or he could be on his way to being the most overpaid receiver in the NFL.

*What TD does to address the LT position is the 2nd most fascinating issue to be decided this offseason, besides you know what.

*Yeah, I'm still down about the Pitt game, but a big thanks to the Bills (yes, Drew Bledsoe included) for making a run at the playoffs. It was fun while it lasted.
    finsrclowns
  • jdenning
    • Dec 2004

ok first of all Drew and playoff run dont belong in the same sentence i dont know how you can sit there and say he was apart of it, we were a running team and a defensive team, its pathetic drew couldnt do ne thing with a rb like mcgahee play action or ne thing he is terrible we better have a new QB next year, drew is the reason we didnt make the playoffs against pittsburgh he sat in the pocket like a deer in headlights when he took that sack for a fumble and just played like typical drew on must win games he will always be a terrible big game QB get rid of him TD................................. Losman, Brees, anyone!! Flutie.. someone!! rescue this team!!

Comment

• BSXIII
      Never trust a man wearing a sombrero
      • Apr 2004

Finsrclowns,

In all seriousness, that was the best and funniest post I've read on this board. The smiley does not do it justice. It made great points while adding humor at the same time. Great post!!!!
      I'm a long time lurker

Comment

• northernbillfan
        Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by finsrclowns
        *From the just wondering depatment: Do Amigos talk about Bledsoe on blind dates? "Ah Susan let's get to know each other better. What's your favorite color? Blue? That reminds me, doesn't Bledsoe suck ass?"

*Yeah, I'm still down about the Pitt game, but a big thanks to the Bills (yes, Drew Bledsoe included) for making a run at the playoffs. It was fun while it lasted.

Great thread!
        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• finsrclowns
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jdenning
          ok first of all Drew and playoff run dont belong in the same sentence i dont know how you can sit there and say he was apart of it, we were a running team and a defensive team, its pathetic drew couldnt do ne thing with a rb like mcgahee play action or ne thing he is terrible we better have a new QB next year, drew is the reason we didnt make the playoffs against pittsburgh he sat in the pocket like a deer in headlights when he took that sack for a fumble and just played like typical drew on must win games he will always be a terrible big game QB get rid of him TD................................. Losman, Brees, anyone!! Flutie.. someone!! rescue this team!!
          You have reached the Amigo's hot line. To join the Amigo's, press 1. To purchase an Amigo's "Drew Bledsoe Sucks Ass" T-shirt press 2. To purchase the Amigo's new book "1001 ways to turn a thread into Drew Bashing" press 3. To schedule a trip to the sanitarium the day Drew is named the starter for next season, press 4. If you just want to b!tch about the QB, press 0 and a customer service rep will listen to your rant.
          finsrclowns

Comment

• The King
            Without me it's just Awe so
            • Jun 2004

You have reached the Amigo's hot line. To join the Amigo's, press 1. To purchase an Amigo's "Drew Bledsoe Sucks Ass" T-shirt press 2. To purchase the Amigo's new book "1001 ways to turn a thread into Drew Bashing" press 3. To schedule a trip to the sanitarium the day Drew is named the starter for next season, press 4. If you just want to b!tch about the QB, press 0 and a customer service rep will listen to your rant.
            AMAZING!!!!
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• jdenning
              • Dec 2004

0000000000000000000000000000000, Bledoe Sucks 2005 will be a waste of time were going to be an underachieving team we have a super bowl defense that deserves better

Comment

• finsrclowns
                • Apr 2004

0000000000000000000000000000000, Bledoe Sucks 2005 will be a waste of time were going to be an underachieving team we have a super bowl defense that deserves better
                I know a lot of people feel like you do. My suggestion? Relax, you've got Master Card. In a way it's a good thing because it's much easier to win when expectations are not too high. Personally I can't wait. Let the countdown begin. I've got my direct TV with Sunday ticket and I may try to get to a game like this year. And as of February 7th the Bills are tied for 1st place in the AFCE.
                finsrclowns

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

What's wrong about wanting the bills to make playoffs? That's all we want and Drew isn't the qb to take us there. We have 3 years to prove that.The last 2 years were not entirely his fault but this year, he was the weakest link on this team. NO.1 ST, No.2 D, no. 7 running....no. 26 passing.

What's wrong w/ fixing WHAT IS BROKEN?
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

And as of February 7th the Bills are tied for 1st place in the AFCE.
                    but no playoff appearance and no SB. You're happy about that?
                    sacrifice1

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

I am sure that if Bledsoe wasnt' in there we would have made that run with Mathews or rookie JP.

Comment

• helmetguy
                        Touch the helmet for luck
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                        I am sure that if Bledsoe wasnt' in there we would have made that run with Mathews or rookie JP.
                        Of Course!
                        Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                        And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                          and I'm sure that if Drew wasn't in there, we would have a chance to beat stronger teams that Drew sucked in. All we needed was a caretaker and we'd be in the playoffs.
                          sacrifice1

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                            and I'm sure that if Drew wasn't in there, we would have a chance to beat stronger teams that Drew sucked in. All we needed was a caretaker and we'd be in the playoffs.
                            So you think that Mathews or JP would have been better?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

Again I know Drew isn't the answer long term and most likely will never win us a superbowl but lets not get crazy here.

Comment

Working...
                              X