PDA

View Full Version : Are all the towels thrown in yet?

WCoastFin
11-25-2002, 11:33 AM
Just checking to see whos calling it quits for the rest of this year...you know youre not "officially" out yet....but in my eyes you were out since the Bledsoe trade was made....I wouldnt blame you guys for quitting on your team now...especially after a disgraceful loss to a Jets team.:flush:

MissBuffalo
11-25-2002, 11:52 AM
Obviously that's the difference between Bills and Miami fans. Dolphin fans are ready to "Call it quits" when their team starts to lose, where as a Bills fan, making the playoffs or not, we still cheer and root for our team. It's all good though......the phins won't be far behind us, especially after they get spanked in the playoffs like they do every season.

justasportsfan
11-25-2002, 12:04 PM
If Fiedler plays against the bills and the bills win, finfans will scream for JF's head and want Lucas back. It's so typical of finfans. The "joke fans" of the league. There are exceptions but I doubt if WCjoke is one of them.

The Natrix
11-25-2002, 12:45 PM
West Boast-

are you going to throw in the towel when we dismantle the dolphelons Sunday?

Cntrygal
11-25-2002, 01:43 PM
:squish:

WCoastFin
11-25-2002, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
West Boast-

are you going to throw in the towel when we dismantle the dolphelons Sunday?

you mean you honestly think you still have a chance?

SABURZFAN
11-25-2002, 05:16 PM
i'd rather throw a tourniquet around your neck.

Shiny Chicken
11-25-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin

you mean you honestly think you still have a chance?

Now wcf, don't be stupid... you know football... and you know pretty much any team can beat just about any otyher team... there is really not that much disparity between the best and worst... yes, I think we do have a chance to beat the dolphins.