PDA

View Full Version : There's a big difference IMHO!

mybills
01-13-2005, 07:28 AM
It's one thing to be a fan making up clever little names for players you don't like. Bledsoe/Blindsoe/Brady/Lady..etc..

But when a player does it?
I won't say his name, but a Patriot player called the Colts kicker..Mike Vanderjerk.

Seems more classless coming from a player, don't you think?

The King
01-13-2005, 07:32 AM
Why wont you say his name? Its Harrison. And I think Vanderjadt antogonized him.

don137
01-13-2005, 07:32 AM
It is classless but Vanderjagt is a jerk...My favorite is Parcells calling Terry Glenn a she :chuckle:

The King
01-13-2005, 07:34 AM
The worst I have seen is that humpty crap.

mybills
01-13-2005, 07:37 AM
Brady Lady IS pretty funny! :rofl:

OpIv37
01-13-2005, 07:52 AM
The whole thing's blown way out of proportion. First of all, Vanderjagt's comments were not that bad. The Patriots ARE ripe for the picking- they lost to the 4-12 Dolphins, have a ridiculous amount of injuries, and their OC is completely distracted.

Second, Harrison would have been much better of to dismiss him by saying "He's the KICKER. Who cares what he said?". I agree w/ mybills- it's immature to go on national TV and make a joke like Vanderjerk. It's one thing for fans to do it on a message board, but giving interviews is part of their job and they should treat it more seriously.

Finally, even though his comments had some merit, "Vanderjerk" is stupid for providing bulletin board material. Remember Cleveland and Takeo Spikes? There's probably a million better examples, but that's the one that comes immediately to mind.

finsrclowns
01-13-2005, 07:53 AM
Brady Lady IS pretty funny! :rofl:

I prefer "Marcia" for Brady myself. :funny:

The King
01-13-2005, 07:54 AM
Remember Cleveland and Takeo Spikes? There's probably a million better examples, but that's the one that comes immediately to mind.

Nope