PDA

View Full Version : What sucks most about this past season

northernbillfan
01-13-2005, 09:49 AM
Now that I've had time to digest this season what really hurts the most is that we were one game away from the playoffs. There were three games in which we lost in the final play/drive.

The one that stands out the most to me is the Oakland game where the league came back to the Bills and apologized for missing Henry's score. Thank you officials for screwing the Bills once again.

The King
01-13-2005, 09:52 AM
I would say Travis falling down on 3rd and 2 against the Pats.. That still stings and a win against the Pats couldve rallied this team earlier.

OpIv37
01-13-2005, 09:54 AM
what kills me is Jacksonville- our season ended with no time left on the clock in Game 1. Arrggh...

justasportsfan
01-13-2005, 09:56 AM
Now that I've had time to digest this season what really hurts the most is that we were one game away from the playoffs. There were three games in which we lost in the final play/drive.

The one that stands out the most to me is the Oakland game where the league came back to the Bills and apologized for missing Henry's score. Thank you officials for screwing the Bills once again.

Don't forget , the ref's called holding on Villarial against the Jags. Replay showed he didn't. We made the 1st down on that run and we would've taken a knee for the rest of the game for a W.

Ref's screw up that's why we should never leave it up to them to decide games for us. It's still our fault.

dannyek71
01-13-2005, 10:52 AM
The thing that hurts the worst is that Rian Lindell wasn't decapitated on the field during a KO return......

THATHURMANATOR
01-13-2005, 10:56 AM
The thing that hurts the worst is that Rian Lindell was decapitated on the field during a KO return......
When did that happen?

Mr. Cynical
01-13-2005, 05:03 PM
JP getting injured before the season started.

Section 130 Row 26
01-13-2005, 07:11 PM
The whole teams performance in Baltimore...They just got their first win, Willis looked good, and they laid a bigggg egg on a field with a team that isn't better than them....In fact, Baltimore did nothing in that game but capitalize on Drew's puke-esque throws

JG

jamze132
01-14-2005, 09:27 AM
What got me this year was the play where Drew was behind center. They sure did run this play an awful lot too! Sometimes it's better to run 1 play and never run it again.

THATHURMANATOR
01-14-2005, 09:30 AM

Hey thanks again for bringing this up! :up:

northernbillfan
01-14-2005, 09:51 AM
Hey thanks again for bringing this up! :up:
NP. I'm a full service Zoner.