Don't you find something wrong with this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Don't you find something wrong with this?

Jets LB Eric Barton was fined $7500 for hitting Drew Brees in the head which could have seriously injured him. Vikings WR Randy Moss was fined $10,000 for mooning people.

WTF
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I wonder what the fine would've been if Barton hit Brees in the head with his ass.

Comment

• northernbillfan
      Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Moss showed a lack of respect for the team and Green Bay in general.

Also it was his wiping of his ass on the goal posts that went way over the line.
      When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by northernbillfan

Also it was his wiping of his ass on the goal posts that went way over the line.
        I think trying to injure someone in the head IS WAY OVER the line of Randy Moss wiping his ass on a goalpost.

Comment

• northernbillfan
          Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Looking at the tape of that hit and you can see that wasn't any intent to injure. Besides if they took Brees out of the game, the mighty midget would rally the troops and win one.
          When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

but its ok for GB fans to moon every visiting teams bus after their games? GB got what they deserved an ass whipping and a proper good bye.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman
              Jets LB Eric Barton was fined $7500 for hitting Drew Brees in the head which could have seriously injured him. Vikings WR Randy Moss was fined $10,000 for mooning people.

WTF

Completely agree, Barton fully well knew what he was doing when he brought his forearm to Brees head and it was intentional. 7500 is a joke fine. Also no suspension is even worse.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                but its ok for GB fans to moon every visiting teams bus after their games? GB got what they deserved an ass whipping and a proper good bye.
                Exactly. I think people just need a reason to get upset about stuff.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

Completely agree, Barton fully well knew what he was doing when he brought his forearm to Brees head and it was intentional. 7500 is a joke fine. Also no suspension is even worse.
                  Agreed also.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                    • Jan 2004

"We whooped they azz..." - Randy Moss

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

Good article

Read it:

Joe Buck was out of line to call Randy Moss' moon dance 'disgusting.' It's just another example of the media needing a Commissioner of Criticism.

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Randy Moss fined $10,000

Randy Moss was fined $10,000 Thursday by the NFL for pretending to pull down his pants and moon the Green Bay crowd during Minnesota's playoff win last weekend.

Peter Hadhazy, the league's director of game operations, penalized Moss for unsportsmanlike conduct in a letter that the NFL released.

"Your actions were based on poor judgment, did not reflect well on you or the Vikings, and were insulting to many," Hadhazy wrote.

"They have resulted in widespread criticism and needlessly detracted from Minnesota's dramatic playoff victory. Fans should look to you and your teammates to see how to compete and win in football. But when you lose your focus on playing and engage in sideshows as you did on Sunday, you forfeit much of this," he wrote.

Moss also briefly bumped the goalpost with his back end before hugging teammates in the end zone following his fourth-quarter touchdown catch that clinched the Vikings' 31-17 victory.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                          • Jan 2004

Jets LB Eric Barton was fined $7500 for hitting Drew Brees in the head which could have seriously injured him. Vikings WR Randy Moss was fined $10,000 for mooning people. WTF :whatthe: :huh:

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Thank you. That's just what i have saying. If he did the fake moon only, it would have been fine. But he rubbed his ass on the goal post that said Packers. That was classless and "disgusting".

Comment

Working...
                              X