• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ticatfan
    The Meathead of Muslims!
    • Jul 2002

breaking news

1200 am radio sortstalk show said this morning that the hotels in ottawa were told to release the rooms booked for the draft in ottawa, so it looks like the draft has been cancelled.
    Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
    Harry S Truman 1941.
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

no cba = no draft

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• northernbillfan
      Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

It's really had an effect on Junior hockey here in Edmonton. Players who were on the roster for AJHL teams are now back in the minors Midget AAA. The kids who were ready to move into AAA slots are staying in AA, and so on and so forth.

This really hurts the kids who were ready to break out and be noticed by the league. There are a lot of 15 and 16 year olds who will likely never play in the NHL because of this BS.
      When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

this is BS.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
        X