PDA

View Full Version : This years NFL draft class!!!!!

tampabay25690
01-15-2005, 09:30 AM
Well guys after hearing that Leinhart is gonna stay at USC. I have to say the TD made the right decision in drafting Losman last year in the draft. This has to be the WEAKEST QB class I have ever seen in a while. Rodgers or Smith are really the only 2 guys worth a 1st round pick.

At least we got Losman last year and he got to see a whole year of the NFL under his belt, I love the choice no matter how it turns out. I think another camp and some more work Losamn will be the guy we are all looking for.

Now all we have to do is bump up our Offensive line and get some more DL help and I think we will have a solid team, And I love the way the Bills will look in the future!!!!!

How many teams would love to have McGahee, Evans, Losman, and Moulds on the Offense, and not to mention our solid Defense, and special Teams!!!!!!

Lets look forward to next season!!!!!!!!!!

ShadowHawk7
01-15-2005, 10:15 AM
yay

TigerJ
01-15-2005, 11:20 AM
Of course there is also the fact that JP has had a year in the Bills system, and a year to mature at a position where rookies are rarely a success.

SABURZFAN
01-15-2005, 12:07 PM
we gave up too much for losman.QBs are a crapshoot in the draft.it doesn't matter what round they were drafted.

Billsouth
01-15-2005, 12:47 PM
i dont agree that we gave up too much. we gave a first this year #20 a second last year for a first last year #22. how did we give up too much. the giants gave up 2 number ones to move up from #4 to #1.

SoCalBillsFan
01-15-2005, 04:05 PM
essentially we gave up a crapshoot second rounder for JP. And if we had the 20 pick this year, most likely there won't be a QB of JPs caliber on the board. I didn't like it at the time, but it looks a lot better now.

Jayhawk
01-15-2005, 05:57 PM
now we just need some bloody lineman