X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Henry a Fish??!!

Coach Nick Saban isn't wasting any time in his efforts to address a key hole in the Miami Dolphins roster -- a starting running back.

Saban has put out feelers about both a return of Ricky Williams and a trade for Travis Henry, the Miami Herald reported Saturday.
    ...more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by The_Philster
    Coach Nick Saban isn't wasting any time in his efforts to address a key hole in the Miami Dolphins roster -- a starting running back.

Saban has put out feelers about both a return of Ricky Williams and a trade for Travis Henry, the Miami Herald reported Saturday.
    ...more
    Thats fine he would be useless running at Sam and Pat
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• FTG
      • Aug 2004

If they give us thier high second rounder I have no problem with it
      Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• ScottLawrence
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FTG
        If they give us thier high second rounder I have no problem with it

They don't have a second round pick.

Traded it for Feeley.
        You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

He's no longer a difference maker, if he ever was one. If he can go there and start, more power to him. The Bills defense is capable of shutting down better RBs than Henry, so I don't have a problem with it. I'm not sure if Buffalo can get a second for him. If they can, fine, if not I'd take Miami's high third.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

I'd give them Henry for their #1 draft pick, or their 3rd this year and 1st next year.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

this rumor may be going for a while.let's hope that somebody else,like the Cards,have interest in him as well.
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• HAMMER
                I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
                I'd give them Henry for their #1 draft pick, or their 3rd this year and 1st next year.
                In the past Miami's front office would have been dumb enough to do this, but Saban is not that dumb.

Comment

• FTG
                  • Aug 2004

I doubt they'd give us thier #1 for Willis.

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

Ill take a #3 and McMichael the wife hitter, or Chambers, Id take a 4th as long as it was a package.

Hell Trade Henry for McMichael Straight up.
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG
                      I doubt they'd give us thier #1 for Willis.

i wouldn't expect anything less than a 1st for willis.in fact,a 1st and another draft pick is what i'd be expecting.
                      Originally posted by yordad
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                        this rumor may be going for a while.let's hope that somebody else,like the Cards,have interest in him as well.
                        agreed...letting one of our players go to the Fish sickens me
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                          Ill take a #3 and McMichael the wife hitter, or Chambers, Id take a 4th as long as it was a package.

Hell Trade Henry for McMichael Straight up.
                          Hmmm, interesting. McMichael could be the kind of TE that we have been missing. That is very intriguing.

Comment

• FTG
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                            i wouldn't expect anything less than a 1st for willis.in fact,a 1st and another draft pick is what i'd be expecting.
                            Me either. I would'nt trade him for thier #1. I would'nt trade him period! I'm just saying it would take a lot more than Henry to get the #3 pick in the draft.

Comment

• FTG
                              • Aug 2004

Hmmm, interesting. McMichael could be the kind of TE that we have been missing. That is very intriguing.

If you would not take Moss on our team you should not want that jackass either. He's as big a dick as Moss with nowhere near the talent.

Comment

Working...
                              X