PDA

View Full Version : Bills Rams '04 Highlight Video

JJamezz
01-15-2005, 12:30 PM
Thanks for all the song suggestions, I'm definitely gonna use some of them. Starting with this first one...

Over the next few months I'm going to try and put together videos for all the games I missed (not that I need to, BAM's videos were awesome, but they're fun to do), so that'd be anything after the Cardinals on halloween. Probably not in order, depends on how I watch them.

First up is the Rams at Bills from Nov. 21, 2004.

Right click HERE and Save As... (http://www.billszone.com/media/video/041121-ramsatbills-hl.wmvz)

Then as usual, change the extension from '.wmvz' to '.wmv' - and you need at least Windows Media Player 9...

:jam:

ArcticWildMan
01-15-2005, 12:58 PM
Sweet!!!! :up:

ShadowHawk7
01-15-2005, 01:05 PM
How do you change the extension?

Michael82
01-15-2005, 01:18 PM
That was awesome! I like BAM's too. Both are a little different. The stills are BAM's best part. I love the editing that you do, and love that you use the Fox/CBS feed. :up:

BTW...that was an awesome play by Willis. I just wish there was no hold or that might have been a play of the week. :drool:

:hail: JJamezz

:hail: Willis

The_Philster
01-15-2005, 01:22 PM
How do you change the extension?

just rename the file...delete the x

ShadowHawk7
01-15-2005, 01:23 PM
Nice vid Jamezz. Song isn't so hot, but still. Nate Clements struck the guy he blocked on Smith's return! Smith for sure was worth his 7th round pick this year and should only improve. His versitality at WR, RB, and PR is great. Has the ability to juke and break tackles too. Tough runner. The hurdle by McGahee was amazing.

Michael82
01-15-2005, 01:25 PM
Nice vid Jamezz. Song isn't so hot, but still. Nate Clements struck the guy he blocked on Smith's return! Smith for sure was worth his 7th round pick this year and should only improve. His versitality at WR, RB, and PR is great. Has the ability to juke and break tackles too. Tough runner. The hurdle by McGahee was amazing.
Yeah it was amazing. I'm just pissed that there was a penalty to call it back, because that play would have been all over the media and might have made play of the week. it was sweet. He NEVER went out of bounds in that move. :clap:

BAM
01-15-2005, 02:34 PM
****ing off the hook, JJ. You rule man! :rockout: Can't wait for the rest of them!

LtBillsFan66
01-16-2005, 11:38 AM
:up:

ryven
01-19-2005, 03:41 PM
Kicka$$