X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Bills need help from Moulds to try to retain free agents

We hear that the key to the Bills’ offseason will be restructuring WR Eric Moulds’ contract, which could be a dicey proposition. Moulds’ cap number for 2005 is an unwieldy $8.755 million and, at age 31, he no longer seems to be the impact player that he was a couple of seasons ago. In fact, his yardage per catch has dropped each of the last seven years, and he has caught only six TD passes the last two seasons — two over the last 13 games this season....more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

Can't argue about that.

Comment

• Bmax
      • Aug 2003

HE SEEMS TO BE WILLING TO TALK ......ERIC KNOWS THAT WE NEED SOME MORE PIECES..SO I THINK THEY WILL GET IT DONE....

BMAX-GO BILLS

Comment

• jdenning
        • Dec 2004

Moulds can still be an elite WR if we can get him a QB to throw him the damn football! LOSMAN 05!!!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jdenning
          Moulds can still be an elite WR if we can get him a QB to throw him the damn football! LOSMAN 05!!!!!
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• jamze132
            • Jun 2003

I think he knows that if he doesn't restructure his contract a little, he will find himself looking for a new job very soon. And I am not sure that very many teams are going to pay him 8 million a year. Not saying that he's not worth it, but unlikely a team would commit that much to him at age 31. But stranger things have happened.

Comment

Working...
            X