X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Travis deals but Bills hold some good cards

Now that Travis Henry has the Bills' permission to seek a trade for himself, how does he make it work for him and the team? Permission is one thing, making a deal that satisfies both him and the Bills is another.
    Is this really a gift from Ralph Wilson and Tom Donahoe? Is the team back to being "the nice-guy Bills" about which Chuck Knox used to grouse when the front office did favors for other teams at their own expense?

I doubt it. Donahoe knows a thing or 10 about gamesmanship.
    ..more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

I think we have to trade him one way or the other. He has already stated that he doesn't want to play in Buffalo next season. I think we should ask for more than what he's worth and hope that when it gets to crunch time, a team takes the bate. But I don't want to see anything less than a 3rd rounder for him.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
      My IQ Test results came back negative
      • Oct 2002

Your Right Jamze if we ask for more then whats he worth some team might take the bait. I man its worth a try why not ya know i dont think wlel have any problem tradeing him once it gets near trainging camp if we still have him. Hes a prven Workhorse so someone will want him.

Comment

Working...
      X