PDA

View Full Version : Let's break away from the Manning/Bledsoe discussions for a minute

buffalofan19
01-16-2005, 08:04 PM
I must say that both sides of this are falling down to a really low level.:shocked:

Anyway, granted, it can be said that Manning can't beat very good teams in the playoffs, and the numbers speak for themselves, but there is another guy on the Colts that has a lousy career playoff record, that is Coach Tony Dungy. Even with Tampa, he could not win in the postseason. Don't get me wrong, he is a good player personnell evaluator, very disciplined and one of the nicest and classiest coaches in the league, but the guy just can't seem to win playoff games. Remember it took Jon Gruden to get the fine team that Dungy built to get to the promised land.

Any thoughts?

FTG
01-16-2005, 08:07 PM
Did you see what Mort had to say today. You may have to change your sig :up:

Forward_Lateral
01-16-2005, 08:14 PM

What does that have to do with this thread, or anything about what he said?

buffalofan19
01-16-2005, 08:16 PM
hey I said drop the Bledsoe talk!:fury:

Billz_fan
01-16-2005, 08:17 PM
The Colts need to hire Gruden and they got it made :D

Michael82
01-16-2005, 08:51 PM
What does that have to do with this thread, or anything about what he said?
FTG and the Haters can't go one thread without the Bledsoe bashing. :deadhorse

ArcticWildMan
01-16-2005, 09:03 PM
FTG and the Haters can't go one thread without the Bledsoe bashing. :deadhorse

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

TigerJ
01-16-2005, 09:28 PM
Maybe the Amigos and DLC should join forces and call it the DHBC, Dead Horse Beaters Club LOL.

BCeagle76
01-16-2005, 10:25 PM
what did mort say today?

DaBills
01-16-2005, 10:37 PM
I think Dungy got outcoached more than Manning sucked today. But there was enough suck on Peyton's part to go around too.There were drives were he was moving and eating up clock when it was 6-3. But other times he threw balls at their feet or way over their heads. To be fair, his receivers must have watched Moulds game tape because a few had the drops.

It's clear the Colts spent on the O this year the way they outscored teams. But their D got beat today, except for Dwight. They rushed maybe 4 or five sometimes? No consistant pressure. NE sent the whole stadium at times.

jamze132
01-17-2005, 10:05 AM
Drew Bledsoe... JP Losman... Drew Bledsoe... JP Losman... Screw Bledsoe...
Save Me Losman...