X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Go Steelers!!!

It sickens me to say this, but I'm rooting for Bill Cowher and the Pittsburgh Steelers for one reason and one reason only...I'm sick of the New England Patriots. They have had their time in spotlight for 2 out of the last 3 Super Bowls and now it's time for it to end. Please knock the Patriots out next week, Cowher. Let's see an All Pennsylvania Super Bowl.

Philadelphia Eagles vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Billz_fan
    • Jan 2003

Im not gonna root for anyone. Im just gonna go SB partying and eat other peoples food
    The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• helmetguy
      Touch the helmet for luck
      • Sep 2002

Personally, I wanna see Cowher cry on the sidelines again. I caught so much **** when I lived in Western PA about Marv not being able to win the "Big One." This'll make four "Next to the Big Ones" Cowher has dropped IN HIS OWN YARD!
      Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
      And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• STAMPY
        Hall of Fame Zoner
        • Sep 2003

i cant root for steelers cause of bettis. he really pissed me off. i hate him more than any player in nfl! i hate NE too but at least they are respectful. im riooting for atl or philly. i prefer atl

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

can't we just eliminate all 4 teams right now?
          Pittsburgh-obnoxious fans....though my lady friend has to be happy right now
          Pats-need I say anything?
          Eagles-TO
          Falcons-overhyped Vick
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• STAMPY
            Hall of Fame Zoner
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
            Eagles-TO
            Falcons-overhyped Vick
            I dont think Vick is over rated. He is better than his stats. He wins Games. Remember atl with Doug Johnson. It was a horror show. vick wins games PERIOD. I think a lot of you guys will eat crow when he is the Super Bowl champ.

atl didnt really add to many guys on D. They were a good unit last year too. Nothing great.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
              Eagles-TO
              Falcons-overhyped Vick
              I couldn't agree more. All 4 teams make me

The Steelers, Eagles, and the Patriots fans are all obnoxious pain in the asses. The Falcon fans are all bandwagon jumpers that jumped on after Vick came to town. Vick is too damn overhyped. He gets on my nerves. I hate Brady, and overrated Ben Roethlisberger, Terrell Owens aka TO annoys me and I can't stand the thought of him holding the trophy.

The only player that I actually like is Donovan McNabb.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by STAMPY
                I dont think Vick is over rated. He is better than his stats. He wins Games. Remember atl with Doug Johnson. It was a horror show. vick wins games PERIOD. I think a lot of you guys will eat crow when he is the Super Bowl champ.

atl didnt really add to many guys on D. They were a good unit last year too. Nothing great.
                He didn't say overrated. He said overHYPED and I agree. Vick is all over the place, commercials, ESPN, Madden, and everywhere. He is wayyy overhyped. Then again, so is Manning.

Comment

• TigerJ
                  • Jul 2002

I'm with you, Mikey. I'm no fan of Cowher, but Id' rather see the Steelers in the Super Bowl than NE again.
                  I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
                    I'm with you, Mikey. I'm no fan of Cowher, but Id' rather see the Steelers in the Super Bowl than NE again.
                    The Patriots are a boring team to watch. I want it to end. They are like a nightmare that will never end.

Comment

• honey
                      • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                      I couldn't agree more. All 4 teams make me

The Steelers, Eagles, and the Patriots fans are all obnoxious pain in the asses. The Falcon fans are all bandwagon jumpers that jumped on after Vick came to town. Vick is too damn overhyped. He gets on my nerves. I hate Brady, and overrated Ben Roethlisberger, Terrell Owens aka TO annoys me and I can't stand the thought of him holding the trophy.

The only player that I actually like is Donovan McNabb.
                      Oh, come on, Mikey. Big Ben isn't overrated. He's a ROOKIE for God's sake. How can he be overrated? Vick, obviously showed that he isn't overrated, either. TO isn't going to play. Come on. Give credit where it is due.

Patriots deserved the win.
                      Eagles deserved the win.
                      Falcons deserved the win.
                      Steelers won.

I have NO CLUE what's gonna shake out next weekend, but here are my preferences:

Steelers
                      Falcons

'Nuff said.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y

Comment

• fushetti
                        President of the Rick Jeanneret Fanclub
                        • Feb 2003

I'm never going to root for Pittsburgh in any sport.... especially football.

I'm all for the NFC winning the superbowl. I despise the Patriots more now than I ever hated Miami, and Pittsburgh needs to taste defeat yet again.
                        "And I do have a wish, albeit one that cannot and will not be fulfilled. I wish... I wish that standing next to me right now, would be Ted Darling."
                        Rick Jeanneret 4-14-96

Ted Darling "Voice of the Sabres"

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

I don't mind the Eagles in the SB as long as TO isn't playing. I like McNabb and the way he has grtitted it out the past few years.

It would be too funny to watch the Eagles win without TO. It would burst the bubble that he is the reason they are so good.

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by honey
                            Oh, come on, Mikey. Big Ben isn't overrated. He's a ROOKIE for God's sake. How can he be overrated? Vick, obviously showed that he isn't overrated, either. TO isn't going to play. Come on. Give credit where it is due.

Patriots deserved the win.
                            Eagles deserved the win.
                            Falcons deserved the win.
                            Steelers won.

I have NO CLUE what's gonna shake out next weekend, but here are my preferences:

Steelers
                            Falcons

'Nuff said.
                            Big Ben is overrated. Have you listened to the media and seen them drool all over him? They have compared him to Marino and other top QBs already. Like you said, he is just a rookie. I'm glad he had his rookie game this week. Hopefully he won't have that next week. Vick is not overrated. But he is overhyped. TO isn't going to play, but I just hate the thought of him holding the Lombardi Trophy. I am giving credit. All 4 teams deserved to win...

However, it sucks that these are the 4 teams going to the championship games.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by fushetti
                              I'm never going to root for Pittsburgh in any sport.... especially football.

I'm all for the NFC winning the superbowl. I despise the Patriots more now than I ever hated Miami, and Pittsburgh needs to taste defeat yet again.
                              That's why I'm rooting for the Steelers this week and then the Eagles to win in the Super Bowl.

Comment

Working...
                              X