PDA

View Full Version : Go Steelers!!!

Michael82
01-16-2005, 08:40 PM
It sickens me to say this, but I'm rooting for Bill Cowher and the Pittsburgh Steelers for one reason and one reason only...I'm sick of the New England Patriots. They have had their time in spotlight for 2 out of the last 3 Super Bowls and now it's time for it to end. Please knock the Patriots out next week, Cowher. Let's see an All Pennsylvania Super Bowl. :pray:

Philadelphia Eagles vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Billz_fan
01-16-2005, 08:44 PM
Im not gonna root for anyone. Im just gonna go SB partying and eat other peoples food :D

helmetguy
01-16-2005, 08:46 PM
Personally, I wanna see Cowher cry on the sidelines again. I caught so much **** when I lived in Western PA about Marv not being able to win the "Big One." This'll make four "Next to the Big Ones" Cowher has dropped IN HIS OWN YARD!

STAMPY
01-16-2005, 08:48 PM
i cant root for steelers cause of bettis. he really pissed me off. i hate him more than any player in nfl! :mad: i hate NE too but at least they are respectful. im riooting for atl or philly. i prefer atl

The_Philster
01-16-2005, 08:51 PM
can't we just eliminate all 4 teams right now? :ill:
Pittsburgh-obnoxious fans....though my lady friend has to be happy right now
Pats-need I say anything?
Eagles-TO
Falcons-overhyped Vick

STAMPY
01-16-2005, 08:58 PM
Eagles-TO
Falcons-overhyped Vick

I dont think Vick is over rated. He is better than his stats. He wins Games. Remember atl with Doug Johnson. It was a horror show. vick wins games PERIOD. I think a lot of you guys will eat crow when he is the Super Bowl champ.

atl didnt really add to many guys on D. They were a good unit last year too. Nothing great.

Michael82
01-16-2005, 08:59 PM
Eagles-TO
Falcons-overhyped Vick
I couldn't agree more. All 4 teams make me :ill:

The Steelers, Eagles, and the Patriots fans are all obnoxious pain in the asses. The Falcon fans are all bandwagon jumpers that jumped on after Vick came to town. Vick is too damn overhyped. He gets on my nerves. I hate Brady, and overrated Ben Roethlisberger, Terrell Owens aka TO annoys me and I can't stand the thought of him holding the trophy.

The only player that I actually like is Donovan McNabb.

Michael82
01-16-2005, 09:00 PM
I dont think Vick is over rated. He is better than his stats. He wins Games. Remember atl with Doug Johnson. It was a horror show. vick wins games PERIOD. I think a lot of you guys will eat crow when he is the Super Bowl champ.

atl didnt really add to many guys on D. They were a good unit last year too. Nothing great.
He didn't say overrated. He said overHYPED and I agree. Vick is all over the place, commercials, ESPN, Madden, and everywhere. He is wayyy overhyped. Then again, so is Manning. :ill:

TigerJ
01-16-2005, 09:06 PM
I'm with you, Mikey. I'm no fan of Cowher, but Id' rather see the Steelers in the Super Bowl than NE again.

Michael82
01-16-2005, 09:08 PM
I'm with you, Mikey. I'm no fan of Cowher, but Id' rather see the Steelers in the Super Bowl than NE again.
The Patriots are a boring team to watch. I want it to end. They are like a nightmare that will never end. :sadwalk: :ill:

honey
01-16-2005, 09:09 PM
I couldn't agree more. All 4 teams make me :ill:

The Steelers, Eagles, and the Patriots fans are all obnoxious pain in the asses. The Falcon fans are all bandwagon jumpers that jumped on after Vick came to town. Vick is too damn overhyped. He gets on my nerves. I hate Brady, and overrated Ben Roethlisberger, Terrell Owens aka TO annoys me and I can't stand the thought of him holding the trophy.

The only player that I actually like is Donovan McNabb.
Oh, come on, Mikey. Big Ben isn't overrated. He's a ROOKIE for God's sake. How can he be overrated? Vick, obviously showed that he isn't overrated, either. TO isn't going to play. Come on. Give credit where it is due.

Patriots deserved the win.
Eagles deserved the win.
Falcons deserved the win.
Steelers won.

I have NO CLUE what's gonna shake out next weekend, but here are my preferences:

Steelers
Falcons

'Nuff said. :D

fushetti
01-16-2005, 09:12 PM
I'm never going to root for Pittsburgh in any sport.... especially football.

I'm all for the NFC winning the superbowl. I despise the Patriots more now than I ever hated Miami, and Pittsburgh needs to taste defeat yet again.

ArcticWildMan
01-16-2005, 09:12 PM
I don't mind the Eagles in the SB as long as TO isn't playing. I like McNabb and the way he has grtitted it out the past few years.

It would be too funny to watch the Eagles win without TO. It would burst the bubble that he is the reason they are so good.

Michael82
01-16-2005, 09:14 PM
Oh, come on, Mikey. Big Ben isn't overrated. He's a ROOKIE for God's sake. How can he be overrated? Vick, obviously showed that he isn't overrated, either. TO isn't going to play. Come on. Give credit where it is due.

Patriots deserved the win.
Eagles deserved the win.
Falcons deserved the win.
Steelers won.

I have NO CLUE what's gonna shake out next weekend, but here are my preferences:

Steelers
Falcons

'Nuff said. :D
Big Ben is overrated. Have you listened to the media and seen them drool all over him? They have compared him to Marino and other top QBs already. Like you said, he is just a rookie. I'm glad he had his rookie game this week. Hopefully he won't have that next week. Vick is not overrated. But he is overhyped. TO isn't going to play, but I just hate the thought of him holding the Lombardi Trophy. I am giving credit. All 4 teams deserved to win...

However, it sucks that these are the 4 teams going to the championship games. :ill:

Michael82
01-16-2005, 09:14 PM
I'm never going to root for Pittsburgh in any sport.... especially football.

I'm all for the NFC winning the superbowl. I despise the Patriots more now than I ever hated Miami, and Pittsburgh needs to taste defeat yet again.
That's why I'm rooting for the Steelers this week and then the Eagles to win in the Super Bowl.

Michael82
01-16-2005, 09:15 PM
I don't mind the Eagles in the SB as long as TO isn't playing. I like McNabb and the way he has grtitted it out the past few years.

It would be too funny to watch the Eagles win without TO. It would burst the bubble that he is the reason they are so good.
They are the one team that I wouldn't mind seeing go all the way. But I want it to happen without Terrell Owens. I hate TO.

G. Host
01-16-2005, 09:30 PM

It would be funnier that Eagles lost NFC championship at home again. They called themselves "not the Bills" but losing 4 in a row at home for championship game is not even sniffing Bills accomplishments.

PUCKER
01-16-2005, 10:50 PM
I would never root for NE anyway. If Pittsburgh wins,great but Im hoping Atlanta can beat Philly.

jmb1099
01-17-2005, 07:00 AM

It would be too funny to watch the Eagles win without TO. It would burst the bubble that he is the reason they are so good. Agreed. Don't get me wrong Owens is a good receiver, but the team's success is team based.

mybills
01-17-2005, 07:40 AM
NE should be called the Steelers after yesterdays Rhodes/Bruschi fumble crap. :mad:
And Dungy is an idiot for not challenging that imaginary fumble then challenging the real one. :shakeno:

I hope the Steelers take it away from the NE Vinateri's and I'm rooting for McNabb in the SB. I love his contageous smile! :D :chuckle:

BAM
01-17-2005, 07:49 AM
I am rooting for the Steelers still too. :up:

PA Superbowl!

Michael82
01-17-2005, 10:18 AM
I am rooting for the Steelers still too. :up:

PA Superbowl!
:hi5:

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
01-17-2005, 10:54 AM
Big Ben is overrated. Have you listened to the media and seen them drool all over him? They have compared him to Marino and other top QBs already. Like you said, he is just a rookie. I'm glad he had his rookie game this week. Hopefully he won't have that next week. Vick is not overrated. But he is overhyped. TO isn't going to play, but I just hate the thought of him holding the Lombardi Trophy. I am giving credit. All 4 teams deserved to win...

However, it sucks that these are the 4 teams going to the championship games. :ill:

I fail to see how Big Ben is overrated. All he has done is play his ASS off and won more games than ANY rookie QB, ever. He is smart and skilled and yeah so he had a bad game in his first NFL playoff game ever. It happens to much more seasoned QBs.
The kid is having the BEST season a rookie QB has ever had in the ONLY important statistical category---wins. Give him some credit.

Michael82
01-17-2005, 11:00 AM
I fail to see how Big Ben is overrated. All he has done is play his ASS off and won more games than ANY rookie QB, ever. He is smart and skilled and yeah so he had a bad game in his first NFL playoff game ever. It happens to much more seasoned QBs.
The kid is having the BEST season a rookie QB has ever had in the ONLY important statistical category---wins. Give him some credit.
I give him credit. I'm saying that the media overrates him.

TheWingHead
01-17-2005, 11:02 AM
Pats Suck! NFC Sucks! Steelers suck! GOOOOO HALFTIME SHOW!!!

The_Philster
01-17-2005, 03:19 PM
Pats Suck! NFC Sucks! Steelers suck! GOOOOO HALFTIME SHOW!!!

I can't even get excited about that...Paul McCartney (http://www.superbowl.com/news/story/7916472) :::

billsburgh
01-18-2005, 12:16 AM

I shouldn't have sold her that ticket. it's all her fault the steelers won that day.

just kidding

The_Philster
01-18-2005, 05:00 AM
I shouldn't have sold her that ticket. it's all her fault the steelers won that day.

just kidding

actually, I wasn't even talking about her...luckily she hasn't been obnoxious about it...or she'd get to walk to work :snicker:

Michael82
01-18-2005, 09:14 AM
actually, I wasn't even talking about her...luckily she hasn't been obnoxious about it...or she'd get to walk to work :snicker:
I'll give her a ride if she needs one. :naughty: