• Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Branded for life?

Ya think?
    Attached Files
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • clumping platelets

Call the SPCA

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
      Ya think?
      I agree with you, mybills. Where's Mad Bomber when you need him? His avatar is perfect for today.

That so called fumble, was like another "just give it to 'em" play. I swear the referee said..."Eh, just give it to 'em. No one had true possession of the ball in the beginning. It was not a fumble.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

And the Manning fake play that became false start.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
          • May 2003

I guess having little Elvis on your zebra is better than it on your ass.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
            And the Manning fake play that became false start.
            yeah, that call took the wind out of the Colts sails too. It was a good call by Dungy. I liked the play and it worked, but nooo...the refs can't let that happen, unless it was the Patriots who did that play.

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
              I agree with you, mybills. Where's Mad Bomber when you need him? His avatar is perfect for today.

That so called fumble, was like another "just give it to 'em" play. I swear the referee said..."Eh, just give it to 'em. No one had true possession of the ball in the beginning. It was not a fumble.
              Why didn't Dungy challenge it? He challenged the real one!
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                Why didn't Dungy challenge it? He challenged the real one!
                I was wondering the same thing.

According to the announcers...it's because the Patriots did a wonderful job of getting to the LOS and snapping the ball before Dungy could see the replay.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

they didnt challenge it because it WAS a false start..

it was a false start because peyton was under center.. his hands were under center and he was set.. if he would have been in the shotgun, it would have been legal.. but the fact that he went under center screwed it all up.. per the announcers.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                    they didnt challenge it because it WAS a false start..

it was a false start because peyton was under center.. his hands were under center and he was set.. if he would have been in the shotgun, it would have been legal.. but the fact that he went under center screwed it all up.. per the announcers.
                    We aren't talking about that one. We are talking about the "just give it to em" fumble/inc pass.

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

All they had to do was go by who caught it. That would be Rhodes. Then Bruschi grabbed it too..all the way down to the ground...I was yelling BLOW THE ***** WHISTLE!!!
                      but nooooooo, not the NE zebras...

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                        We aren't talking about that one. We are talking about the "just give it to em" fumble/inc pass.
                        ah.. sorry.
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                        X