PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl is next weekend!!!

Pride
01-17-2005, 12:59 PM
Personally, I feel that the winner of the Pitt / NE game is the winner of the SB! Part of me says screw the SB, and have a big party for the AFC Championship game! This should be a great game!

ArcticWildMan
01-17-2005, 01:01 PM
I hope the Steeler defense hurts Brady. :D

Valerie
01-17-2005, 01:05 PM
I'll be rooting for the Steelers. I can't believe the Colts lost yesterday. :down: Tom Brady looked like a pig. I won't root for the Patriots. I'm disappointed with the final four this year. None of the teams I wanted to go to the Super Bowl are in it.:mad: Here's another year where I don't care about the big game.

Michael82
01-17-2005, 01:05 PM
How come no one respects the Eagles? :scratch:

mysticsoto
01-17-2005, 01:29 PM
B'cse without TO, they really don't stand a chance against any of the top 6 AFC teams that got into the playoffs. With TO, slightly better but would still lose to the top 4 AFC teams. The superbowl is this week in the AFC, but I will still watch the Superbowl - just to see the commercials and the Simpsons half time. Gee, how scared are they of another Janet Jackson fiasco that they had to resort to a cartoon half time. :)

Michael82
01-17-2005, 01:40 PM
B'cse without TO, they really don't stand a chance against any of the top 6 AFC teams that got into the playoffs. With TO, slightly better but would still lose to the top 4 AFC teams. The superbowl is this week in the AFC, but I will still watch the Superbowl - just to see the commercials and the Simpsons half time. Gee, how scared are they of another Janet Jackson fiasco that they had to resort to a cartoon half time. :)
TO will play, and if it's Philly vs. Pittsburgh...it will be a good game. I think Philly has a chance.

OpIv37
01-17-2005, 02:23 PM
Super Bowl is next weekend!!! - Anyone else believe the 2 best teams in the NFL are playing next weekend in Pitt?

anyone else believe the 12 teams in the playoffs weren't the 12 best teams in the NFL? After Saturday's and last week's game, is there any doubt that the Bills are better than at least the Broncos, Rams, and Seahawks? I bet they could beat any team in the NFC except Philly and possibly Atlanta.

And the Broncos and Rams are just embarrassments- I'm glad they got exposed as the pretenders that they are.

THATHURMANATOR
01-17-2005, 02:41 PM
Personally, I feel that the winner of the Pitt / NE game is the winner of the SB! Part of me says screw the SB, and have a big party for the AFC Championship game! This should be a great game!

I am with you man!!! Should be an awesome game!

Typ0
01-17-2005, 02:45 PM
There are a lot of not so great teams in the NFC...but Philly and Atlanta are good teams. I think the superbowl will be good this year no matter who makes it...there are four good teams playing this weekend.

imbondz
01-17-2005, 02:58 PM
After watching Rothshamburger the other day, the Steelers all of a sudden are very vulnerable