PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Tom Nazzaro

northernbillfan
01-17-2005, 01:40 PM
I'd like to welcome back one of the Zone's writers who was on hiatus for a while. He's back with a refreshing look bcak on the season and what to expect for the upcoming campaign. Enjoy.

With every upcoming NFL season, all fans, from the novice to the die-hard variety, all devote much anticipation as to what, and how their favorite NFL team will do in the season to come. As the off season comes, and your team is left out of playoff contention, fans always will hope, dream, and sometimes pray for a better season next year. The same could be rightfully said for all of the very loyal Buffalo Bills fans. Many Bills fans garnered much excitement at the prospects of new coach & offensive guru, Mike Mularkey. Buffalo fans also were excited to see new draft pick Lee Evans, and also young stars such as Chris Kelsay, Terrance McGee, and certainly were very excited about finally seeing the former University of Miami tailback, Willis McGahee, suit it up, after sitting out all of 2003 recovering from a devastating knee injury suffered in the title game versus Ohio State.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2005/01/17/hopes_are_high_for_2005.php)

elltrain22
01-17-2005, 07:31 PM
Let me know what you guys think...

northernbillfan
01-18-2005, 04:29 AM
A lot of Zoners read these articles yet fail to leave comments on them.

TigerJ
01-18-2005, 08:11 AM
Tom Nazzaro was my high school band director. Since he would be in his 80s now, I rather doubt it's the same guy.

northernbillfan
01-18-2005, 02:08 PM
Tom Nazzaro was my high school band director. Since he would be in his 80s now, I rather doubt it's the same guy.
I think the Zone's Nazzaro writes better.

TigerJ
01-18-2005, 05:13 PM
I think the Zone's Nazzaro writes better.

Yeah, but can he wave a batton in a pattern for 6/8 time while he cues in the trombones.

northernbillfan
01-19-2005, 03:28 AM
Yeah, but can he wave a batton in a pattern for 6/8 time while he cues in the trombones.
That's him swinging the bat on his avatar. I'm not sure what his timing was like.

elltrain22
01-19-2005, 06:57 PM
Nope, thats definetley not me. I am 27, not 80.