PDA

View Full Version : SB is a no-win situation for me

Crisis
01-17-2005, 02:25 PM
If the Pats win: a huge division rival wins 3/4 SBs, Belichik considered one of greatest, if not greatest coach ever, Tom Brady likely wins another MVP and is considered the Joe Montana of our time.

If the Steelers win: Sorry, but they have the worst fan base. They're a bunch of punks, if they would win again, they would never shut up.

If the Eagles win: This guy I HATE is an Eagles fan, and is always ripping on the Bills. I PRAY they would NEVER win the SB, I'm starting to hate the Eagles with a deep passion.

If the Falcons win: Mike Vick already got an MVP vote by having a below average year, imagine the media on his nuts after he won a Superbowl!

With that being said, I want the Steelers to win out of the 4 teams, just because the AFC is a superior conference, and I'll puke if the Pats win again.

ArcticWildMan
01-17-2005, 02:28 PM
If the Pats win: a huge division rival wins 3/4 SBs, Belichik considered one of greatest, if not greatest coach ever, Tom Brady likely wins another MVP and is considered the Joe Montana of our time.

If the Steelers win: Sorry, but they have the worst fan base. They're a bunch of punks, if they would win again, they would never shut up.

If the Eagles win: This guy I HATE is an Eagles fan, and is always ripping on the Bills. I PRAY they would NEVER win the SB, I'm starting to hate the Eagles with a deep passion.

If the Falcons win: Mike Vick already got an MVP vote by having a below average year, imagine the media on his nuts after he won a Superbowl!

With that being said, I want the Steelers to win out of the 4 teams, just because the AFC is a superior conference, and I'll puke if the Pats win again.

I wouldn't mind the Eagles winning as long as TO isn't playing.

The Steelers winning wouldn't be bad either. It sure would put some serious egg on TD's face if they do.